GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbm

Hopeful not in an obsessive way with :heartbeat::heartbeat: in your eyes?
    This would not be good for convalescence. :notgood:

2. they'll get you

they'll get you Well-Known Member

You wouldn't be sending your children to school with a murderer on the loose!

3. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Again, sorry! Bad visual! Delete, delete....

4. alioop

alioop Verified Attorney (AU)

At least the time difference is on our favour.

5. Susan12

Susan12 Active Member

I guess I feel with the Linda chamberlain story that it's plausible a wild dog would take a baby. They always say even with domestic dogs that babies are the bottom end of the chain and to be careful. It's more plausible to me than a mother doing it to her own baby unless there's some sort of mental issue or issue between the parents which didn't seek to apply.

In this case there's too much going on. An affair and he told the mistress he couldn't afford a divorce yet would be free from July 1. The plants in her hair only being found at the house. The blood in the car. The fingernail scratches on his face. His demeanour (see that 9 news interview while she was missing everyone who watches that thinks he is guilty). The phone going on the charger when he said he was asleep. Going from zero to calling the police in 20-30mins just because she didn't answer her phone. The googling self incrimination before calling police. The first responder police officer being suspicious and being right as she was found dead. A second persons DNA under the fingernails. Being found in a location that's implausible she would have taken herself to. A woman who was stable and had future plans. Noone witnessed it and they don't have the murder weapon because they don't have cause of death but they do have a lot of circumstantial evidence.

P.S. I think he'll get caught out a bit trying to say he'd committed to his wife and the affair was over. There were those recent emails to Toni saying the July 1 date and he'd be with her soon.

6. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I'm not sure. I wish my old boss was still around, he knew all that stuff. He was a professional stalker lol. The job required it.

7. Susan12

Susan12 Active Member

Hey thank you very much!!! :)

8. kiwijayne

kiwijayne Well-Known Member

I just had another thought what if he planned to do it that night at Mt Coot tha? Then chickened out.

The children where in bed(I guess) and the BC's where there babysitting. They could say he was there all night or nicked out to get a coffee(if he was seen) and cover for him. He could then say the next morning(since she walked in the morning)do the same as he did that Friday. Ring and report her missing.

He could then say she had been abducted on the walk and dumped at Mt Coot tha.

9. Brightbird

Brightbird Active Member

I find myself agreeing with you a lot Mumma Bear :) I think the timing of the counselling session on Monday (?) was not coincidental. And the 15 minute Q&A session on the Wednesday night. I hate to say it because I feel like it's putting an unfair burden on the counsellor, but I think it's very possible that the Wednesday night 'talk' was a trigger or the final straw. That they went for a drive to have the talk (if you believe GBC) tells me that talk was more serious than previously. I think Allison felt empowered by the counsellor and more in control of things and this was not what was GBC was used to. And then that coinciding with the conference on Friday and his 'commitment' to Toni and the Thursday night phone calls. I would say he was most afraid of Allison finding out about Toni because if Allison walked, it would destroy his image. I think both Allison and Toni were upping the ante (ha I spelled it "anti "which would have suited) on him and he killed Allison. I'm still on the fence whether I think it was planned or something that got out of hand. A large part of me thinks it was something that got out of hand because when he says "I did not kill her" I think he really believes that. Oddly enough, the only coincidence that I think was just that is the timing of life insurance policy payments.

10. Amee

Amee Active Member

11. they'll get you

Nurse! Bring me the duct tape stat!

12. Susan12

Susan12 Active Member

That's a great point maybe I wonder if he was smart enough to have thought of that and it's why he said he drove looking (and maybe he did drive it) or if he got lucky that his story covered that about the engine by accident.

13. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

I am almost scared to listen to what happens on Monday!! :/

14. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

15. Zim

Zim Active Member

16. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Was test run to see how much time he would have?

17. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

In the absence of
    *The Scratch marks on his face
    *The Scratches and bruises on his chest and neck area
    * The blood in the car
    * The plants in her hair
    * The ongoing affair
    He might have been able to get away with it.

18. they'll get you

Huh?

:hypno::hypno:

19. alioop

alioop Verified Attorney (AU)

All the glowing white in the abc report is not blood.

20. Zim

Zim Active Member

Thanks....I'll do that next time ! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.