Simply excellent! BI believe GBC will be found guilty of 'murder' (not manslaughter) and guilty of 'interfering with a corpse'.
No matter how little the Prosecution has said and no matter how much the Defense and GBC in particular say, you can't get away from the 4 pieces of scientific evidence:
1. Scratches on his face - well documented with photographs and heavily supported by qualified experts to WITHIN 100% certainty. (MURDER)
2. Blood in Allison's car which has been DNA-matched to Allison herself. There is no refuting the DNA-matching - it's her blood.
Then the other factors presented:
a) Position/location of the blood
b) The type of blood transfer - smear and single drip/rivulet
c) No other blood smears or blood transfer anywhere else in the car
None of these factors support or gel with a normal everyday cut/injury. (MURDER & INTERFERING WITH A CORPSE)
3. The plant evidence. The expert was extremely thorough in his examination and investigation. As well, his testimony was extremely thorough, clear and well documented. ALL 6 species of plant material found on Allison was present at her home - only 2 species found at Kholo Creek & surrounding area. (MURDER & INTERFERING WITH A CORPSE)
4. The Autopsy Report. While some of the testimony given was a bit unclear for a layman, the general understanding I got was:
No definitive cause of death because of level of decomposition....HOWEVER:
a) No unusually high levels of medication/alcohol - Rules out overdose
b) No broken bones/visible injuries - rules out jumping or falling from bridge
c) No diatoms present - rules out drowning
d) Nothing to indicate death by Natural causes (heart attack, etc)
e) No sexual assault and expensive engagement wedding rings and all clothing intact - rules out attack by stranger/predator/robbery
f) Unable to determine other possible injuries (bruising, knocks, etc) - possible physical attack of some type (by someone) leading to her death
g) Jumper pushed up and bunched around neck with hands entangled within and positioned above her head - indicates she had no control of her body positioning and indicates someone else was involved.
h) Tip of a rubber glove caught within her tangled jumper - indicates the presence of someone else.
(MURDER & INTERFERING WITH A CORPSE)
THERE IS ZERO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE (SO FAR) FROM THE DEFENSE SIDE TO SUPPORT A 'NOT GUILTY' FINDING.
OTHER EXPERT EVIDENCE
4 experts in the medical field (doctor, psychologists & counselor) have discounted suicide with certainty within their expertise and experience.
THE DEFENSE (SO FAR) HAS NOT PRESENTED ANY EXPERTS TO SUPPORT SUICIDE.
1. Documents and independent witness testimony to support GBC's dire financial position
2. Documents and independent witness testimony to support GBC's affair with TMH and the seriousness of his relationship with her. (emails/texts to support his promises to her of a future together).
THE DEFENSE HAS PROVIDED ZERO DOCUMENTATION OR INDEPENDENT WITNESS TO REFUTE/NEGATE THE ALLEGED FINANCIAL MOTIVE.
(No documents or financial agreements extending/cancelling debt repayments, no financial documents to prove he had any other source or method to meet his debts & expenses.
THE DEFENSE HAS PROVIDED ZERO PROOF OR INDEPENDENT TESTIMONY TO REFUTE/NEGATE THE SERIOUSNESS OF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH TMH.
(No emails, texts or even witness testimony - apart from the word of GBC himself)
In summary, I believe the Prosecution has presented hard & solid scientific evidence, expert testimony, independent testimony and a lot of documentary evidence.
The Defense has presented gossip, testimony from biased individuals, no scientific evidence, no expert testimony (so far), no documentary evidence and the word of the accused himself (GBC).
While there are many other pieces of evidence/testimony (screams, phone placed on charger at 1.48am, children's testimony, etc) I think alot of it may end up being put aside as inconclusive.
I truly believe all the above is fairly straight-forward and obvious and I believe the Jury are normal people capable of understanding and working this out for themselves.
JUSTICE FOR ALLISON
ps. I'm no medical or science expert, so there's probably flaws in my understanding of things (autopsy report in particular), but I would like to think the Jury are average people just like me.