GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maigret

Maigret New Member

My goodness you don't think that it's going to be suggested that Toni killed her and GBC helped tidy up the mess - thus I did not kill my wife - I would not leave my children alone [emoji35]

2. Fluffykins

Fluffykins Well-Known Member

Nah, GBC wouldn't have hesitated to put the blame on TMcH if she had done it. Besides, the scratches.

3. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

This post is in reply to Maigret 1.51pm post.
    That's "throwing Toni under the bus"
    Doesn't mean it's true. Or doesn't mean that's what actually truthfully happened.
    But knowing the type of tactics that G is prepared to use to save his own hide, then IMO that is what he would like people to think.
    Subtle little innuendos and inferences keep getting dropped. Volatile being one.
    His "innocence" and pretence of not having the slightest notion what might possibly have happened, being another.

4. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

Wow.... So her phone was never at Boscombe Road.

I've always thought that it was in the Brisbane River. Never to be seen again.

5. Smegal

Smegal Member

:floorlaugh:

6. Freya1977

Freya1977 Well-Known Member

I discovered it by mistake on my iPhone (no longer have it) once when I was doing a backup and I came across some times of charging. I was very surprised! Would never have thought of something like that and I'm sure he never thought that either!

7. Froglady

Froglady Member

OT. I need help guys. I can't figure put for the life of me how to find my old comments in threads in this new system... I can't even find how to find help in the new system lol. HELPPPPPPP!!!! :)

Thanks mods. Found help link ;)

8. Cattail

Cattail New Member

Click on your name in this post you just made and options come up, one is for your posts.

9. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Please note Kimster's post from following link all about the upgrade/new features etc. You can post any questions in that thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...MESSAGE-to-MEMBERS-ONLY*forum-upgrade*/page19

10. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

Spot on. This witness did not assist in anyway to the case. It simply showed time lapsed video for June 2014. Had no bearing on April 2012. Made him look a bit silly, really - especially for the defence.

11. Fly

Fly New Member

I'm sorry to post a newbie question that must be annoying to the WS veterans. I'm hoping since there is no court action it won't be too much of a distraction. So I am thinking about the lack of evidence in the car linked to Allison apart from the blood stain. Surely a hair or two? (Although I think by this stage her jumper is already over her head :() But then I was thinking about NBC and the vacuum cleaner. And I don't even know where to start looking if/where this was addressed or not....

12. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Good question as far as I'm concerned!

:welcome:
    :wagon:

Glad to have you here!

:gday:

13. Amee

Amee Active Member

He said there was a vacuum in the boot of a Holden Commodore sedan.

He said he tested the vacuum and obtained a weak TMB reaction, but put it down to rust.

He said he received a negative reaction after testing for blood on the brush.

Sen-Constable Streeting said he could also perform a confirmatory test to determine whether a blood sample was human or from an animal.

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/1/fi11757133.htm

14. Amee

Amee Active Member

yep. Daddy took care of the insurance papers, Daddy also took care of the Lawyers what else did Daddy help with?

"He asked me to take care of the paperwork and he would duly sign it," Baden-Clay Sr said.

He said he filled in a claim for his son, who signed the forms which were sent to the insurance company.

I immediately telephoned my son and said it's probably time that you had a lawyer, would you like me to organise that for you?

"He said 'yes please'."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ther-helped-accused-file-life-insurance-claim

15. Fly

Fly New Member

Thanks Amee :)

16. Liadan

Liadan Well-Known Member

All so convenient that GBC doesn't know what CIB is or crime scene but thinks a lawyer would be a good idea.

17. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

There was the hair that was found in the Captiva. Not long after that we heard there was to be further testing on it however that's the last we've heard about it.

Neither did we hear any further about the vacuum cleaner...or the leaves found in the different areas of the Captiva.

18. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

You would think that after 2+ years on this site that I would have learnt how to link one of previous comments. This is what I wrote at 6.20pm last night.

"Catching up on the day. It was always my understanding that Allison's car was reversed in that night; however in court last Wednesday GBC said Allison never reversed it in as she said it was easier for her and the girls to get in/out when the vehicle was parked nose in. GBC said it was only he who reversed in."

19. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

For any of our newer members....this is the link to the entire forum for Allison.

It contains all the general discussion threads from the day she went "missing" as well as our Timeline thread plus all the bail hearing/committal hearing and trial threads.

There are also threads which contain photos from bail hearing/trial along with photos from our locals

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?494-Allison-Baden-Clay-of-Australia

20. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

Yes Amee and if I might add that the guardian doesn't have the phone records (like we do) to show that it was GBC whom made the calls to the solicitor's office in Toowoomba and then to the Gold Coast. It wasn't daddy who took care of business. That was all leverage evidence by NBC in the witness box IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.