GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyy, we made it to the other side!

WhooHoo!!
Do I have to take my shoes off to be in here - Umm... new carpet and all that :)
:loveyou:

Hope Im not jumping back into business too quickly -
The utility guy has just turned up to connect the smileys :floorlaugh:

I have an interest in why all the injuries detected on Allison in the Autopsy Report were classified as being sustained with 'Moderate Force'.
Could this be also reflective of a person who only used Moderate Strength? or that their Full Strength could only cause a Moderate injury?
Seems too uncanny to me that there are no severe force - all very 'Mild - Moderate'.

It seems the injuries were dealt/inflicted with just enough force to cause bruising bleeding - but not enough force to cause vicious severe bone or internal damage?
To be clear - its not if the damage existed on Allison and caused her death.

Some things from the Autopsy Report...
(my edited version for reference for the post)
An apparent bruise on the left inner chest wall - moderate degree of force
Subdural heomorraging on the left side of the brain and dura - PC: blunt force injury (moderate)
Chip to the tooth #33 - impact to the mouth region with a mild to moderate degree of force.

Heyyyy it looks nice! ���������� for Allison...I was outa town for work (separated from my iPad! ��) and missed her birthday.

I am reading furiously to catch up! But I wanted to leave birthday flowers for her.

Kimster, your avatar is lovely! Haha you always have good ones. ☺

Eta: aww no the flowers don't show up?:daisy: I guess that's the best I can do for now.

Were the phone records for TM presented? I haven't seen them anywhere and was wondering what her calls were on the night of the 19th??? If there is a link I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I'm surprised that the defence presented only one possible alternative scenario (suicide). Why would this be?

I know that no alternative scenario is going to fit as well as the obvious 'hedunnit' scenario, but why would the defence whittle it down to one theory? Is it a legal thing? Is this the way it's normally done?

Because it's all they've got!
It, suicide is the only thing that can make G innocent.

Plain and simple that's what happened or perhaps TM told her verbally
I've always thought this.

Tootsie. My love don't put in bra again. Incredibly dangerous near *advertiser censored*
Research it. Xxxxxxxx

Would the children know that. If Mummy went walking early before they got up would that be something that the children would be aware of.

Probably not, but my thoughts were that the phone carrying by mum on her walks may have been "mentioned" to the kids to fit in with the story. Just my opinion.

Probably not, but my thoughts were that the phone carrying by mum on her walks may have been "mentioned" to the kids to fit in with the story. Just my opinion.
Being a mum, she may have carried her phone with her at all times as she wanted to be contactable by the kids. Maybe one of the girls had cause to contact her on her mobile in the past while she was not at home. Maybe the girls just knew that they could call mum any time.

SCON MCLEOD: Would she take her phone to listen to music
while she walks or?

BADEN-CLAY: Um yeah.

CON SIMMONS: Yeah. So she would usually always have her phone
with her?

BADEN-CLAY: Usually, yeah. Yeah.

So where is Allisons phone GBC!!

My left thumb is going to get a workout now :giggle:
And I got a facelift too.
Cool

SCON MCLEOD: Would she take her phone to listen to music
while she walks or?