GBC's life in prison

On 7news tonight - details of GBC's new friendship behind bars ��

Thanks C4LL, saw it advertised on "Molly" last night and couldn't find reference in MSM today. They also mentioned what GBC looks like now. Interesting.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/134af6bc961fa40c61dbb5ccb2011a6e

WIFE-KILLER Gerard Baden-Clay has broken down in prison as the enormity of his life sentence *finally hits home.

The 46-year-old was working in the Wolston Correctional Centre metal shop when he broke down and started “sobbing uncontrollably”, 7News reported.

The day after last month’s High Court ruling, which reinstated Baden-Clay’s conviction for murdering wife Allison, The Courier-Mail revealed the former real estate agent took the news hard.

There had been earlier reports that he had been feeling smug that the decision would go his way.

But sources told 7News that he has since become overwhelmed, telling prison staff he was “not coping” with his life sentence as the “full reality of his murder conviction” finally dawned on him.

Unable to stop the flood of tears, Baden-Clay had to be helped back to his cell.

Is it wrong that this news has made my day

Time he fessed up to what he has done. He doesnt seem to have admitted to himself yet that he murdered his wife. No inner peace will ever be forthcoming unless he starts being honest and shows remorse. Not remorse from being caught, but genuine remorse for what he has done to Allison, her children, her parents, family and friends.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/134af6bc961fa40c61dbb5ccb2011a6e

WIFE-KILLER Gerard Baden-Clay has broken down in prison as the enormity of his life sentence *finally hits home.

The 46-year-old was working in the Wolston Correctional Centre metal shop when he broke down and started “sobbing uncontrollably”, 7News reported.

The day after last month’s High Court ruling, which reinstated Baden-Clay’s conviction for murdering wife Allison, The Courier-Mail revealed the former real estate agent took the news hard.

There had been earlier reports that he had been feeling smug that the decision would go his way.

But sources told 7News that he has since become overwhelmed, telling prison staff he was “not coping” with his life sentence as the “full reality of his murder conviction” finally dawned on him.

Unable to stop the flood of tears, Baden-Clay had to be helped back to his cell.

Is it wrong that this news has made my day

So here comes the next phase in his mindless games. Stay tuned folks.

IMHO - crying for 'his own life': "there is nobody to rescue me ... nobody to change the world for me ... I don't like this".
After a lifetime of false self being enabled, escaping real consequences, his world was manipulated and he learned to manipulate ...
This time, the Law of the land had an appropriately firm hand ... now he must face the consequences.

My opinion only.

Not coping as the enormity of his life sentence hits home. Whats missing here? It is still all about him, him him! The enormity of the murder should be what has hit him.😭😭😭

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Interestingly enough, GBC's relatives changed their names on FB. Olivia Walton converted to Olivia Isobel, Adam BC is now Adam Paul. They keep posting their happy family-on-vacation pics - life goes on for them. OW might be considering moving to the US with her pastor husband.

Posted by TGY 03/08/2017

Wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay ‘paying for protection’ in jail: prison sources

Prison guards say the frowned-upon practice often involves high-profile inmates, who fear for their safety, paying other prisoners to be “bodyguards” to leave him alone.

Inmates often hide the payments by asking friends and relatives on the outside to send cash through intermediaries into the accounts of prisoners.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...prison-sources

Posted by TGY 23/02/2017

Baden-Clay removed from Allison's will

Gerard Baden-Clay won't be able to access any part of his murdered wife Allison's $1 million estate.
Her family on Thursday made an uncontested application for full administration of her estate, including life insurance and superannuation policies, which was granted by Brisbane Supreme Court Justice Peter Applegarth.
Allison's father Geoffrey Dickie has been made the sole administrator of her will and Baden-Clay, convicted of her murder in 2014, has been barred from receiving any benefit.

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...48b208fee2a634

Since his conviction, Baden-Clay has been working in Wolston’s “snaps” section, assembling metal parts.

He has also pushed trolleys of food from the kitchen to cells, a job that led to an unlikely friendship with triple murderer Max Sica.

The sources said Baden-Clay has put on a lot of weight after abandoning a prison fitness regimen.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/b23bde62f189a82e5a45c7ce8ce79033

Gerard Baden-Clay demands to be part of daughters’ lives from prison

HE murdered their mum, but Gerard Baden-Clay is still *demanding to be a part of his daughters’ lives.

Baden-Clay has sought open communication with his three children from his cell at Wolston Correctional Centre at Wacol in Brisbane’s west.
He wanted to send photos from the prison, receive pictures of the girls and see their school report cards and newsletters, claiming it was in their best interest.
However, his bid to re-enter his daughters’ lives has been thwarted, with a ban imposed on any contact, The Courier-Mail has been told
“He is in complete denial about what he’s done,” one friend said.
“He has no concept about what he has put those kids through and how he has impacted everybody.
“It’s worrying that he thinks he has a right to be involved in these kids’ lives. He just hasn’t.”

Baden-Clay has not had contact with the girls — now 15, 13 and 10 — for almost three years. His ties to his children were cut in July 2014 when a jury convicted him of the murder of their mother, Allison, 43, at their home at Brookfield in outer western Brisbane.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/b23bde62f189a82e5a45c7ce8ce79033

I wonderif his daughters want contact, it would be a terrible situation if they in the future decide he was wrongfully convicted and they were denied contact.

As things stand, would there be anything preventing the children from sending their father their school reports, if they wanted to do so? It sounds like he's after the right to information about them whether they want to provide it or not. I find it scary, we know he's a manipulator, presumably they loved him once and are extremely vulnerable.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't think the children should be in the explicit position of having to make those decisions.

I wonderif his daughters want contact, it would be a terrible situation if they in the future decide he was wrongfully convicted and they were denied contact.
No. If they thought that as adults, all the more reason for them to have been protected as children. I mean yes, it's a terrible situation for them in any case, but I disagree with what you're saying there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back