Gecko may solve salmonella puzzle

Dingo doggy do-right no wonder we are such good friends:blowkiss:.

Gee, I wonder if getting salmonella is "so easy a caveman could do it"?

Had to go there......

And here I thought Politics made for strange bedfellows!! Hmmmm...does this change the questions: "Which came first...the gecko or the egg?", "Why did the gecko cross the road?", or "Would you like your gecko scrambled or fried for breakfast?" (ducking now)

:woohoo:
Gee, I wonder if getting salmonella is "so easy a caveman could do it"?

Had to go there......

So easy a caveman could do it? What, getting into a chicken's nethers?
Wow, that would have made "Quest for Fire" an entirely different movie...

"Thogg, that not what we meant when we say getting a piece of chicken..."

A tiny gecko trapped inside a chicken egg may hold the key to solving how the potentially deadly salmonella bacteria causes food poisoning..

Dr Beaumont was making Thai fishcakes using eggs bought from a Darwin supermarket when he discovered the dead lizard inside an egg shell.

It has to be that the gecko climbed up inside the chook and died up there while the egg was being formed before the shell was put on it.":confused::eek::confused:.

Dr Beaumont said the lizard may have crawled into the chicken to feed on an embryo and then the egg formed around it.

I dont know what to say:confused:.Ive never thought about lizards climbing into chooks bums before..am I the only one who has never considered this possibility:confused::)

Another Chookie story for you Filly:blowkiss:.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=563877

How the heck did I miss this Dingo?

Lizards in the bum? The poor chooks. Naw, I never thought about it before and you know I enjoy my chooks.

Classic Chooks.

Wow! This is amazing. I've never thought this kind of thing would be possible.

I have to admit that I don't know how chicken reproductive organs work. However, I saw a clip (perhaps on America's funniest home videos) of a chicken that ate what it thought was an egg. It was actually a golf ball. That chicken laid an "egg" that was the golf ball surrounded by the shell. It was really remarkable.

It puts a different perspective on "Bum nuts"........Gecko Balls:bang::crazy::waitasec:

I have to admit that I don't know how chicken reproductive organs work. However, I saw a clip (perhaps on America's funniest home videos) of a chicken that ate what it thought was an egg. It was actually a golf ball. That chicken laid an "egg" that was the golf ball surrounded by the shell. It was really remarkable.

That seems totally impossible but then so does the gecko in the egg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back