General Discussion and Theories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set ups/frame ups almost always involve a very close relation(husband/wife, classmate, etc.), a crooked detective(evidence handler, some suppressed or planted evidence), eyewitness testimony from people with something to exchange(convicts, informers, etc.) or testimony from the real killer or an accessory.

I just don't see it here with the evidence we've been allowed so far.

Plus IMO frame ups/ set ups don't usually involve lots of corroborated direct evidence, they usually involve a just a little direct evidence and a whole lot of testimony.

It will be a huge LE screw up if they lost or corrupted all the direct, corroborated evidence they should have at this point. But you never know.

JMO

Set ups/frame ups almost always involve a very close relation(husband/wife, classmate, etc.), a crooked detective(evidence handler, some suppressed or planted evidence), eyewitness testimony from people with something to exchange(convicts, informers, etc.) or testimony from the real killer or an accessory.

Plus IMO frame ups/ set ups don't usually involve lots of corroborated direct evidence, they usually involve a just a little direct evidence and a whole lot of testimony.

It will be a huge LE screw up if they lost or corrupted all the direct, corroborated evidence they should have at this point. But you never know.

JMO

That was exactly my point AA, it is way too far-fetched to assume some sort of framing aspect from OC in this situation MOO

Not sure all the confirmed dates of when these photos were taken, but if I am correct, you are suggesting the first set are when he was younger, and the second set, older. So IMO becoming involved in drugs/alcohol could play a part in the changes you suggest to his appearance, no? Weight loss would also account for his face slimming to not appear so rounded etc. Also a result of drug and alcohol use MOO

This was the obvious response that I had expected...so easy to suggest drug and alcohol abuse and yet not acknowledge anything else that may have been going on. I think IMO it would be pertinent to step aside from the obvious desire to label DM as a druggie and an alcoholic JMO and think about the pressure he may have been under ie./ blackmail, threats, forced to keep certain 'renters' happy....the list goes on. I try not to be narrow minded in my thinking ..... my mother always told me growing up "Expect the unexpected" It has served me well.... MOO

I'm sorry, lost the train of thought, can someone tell me what OC is please

Not sure all the confirmed dates of when these photos were taken, but if I am correct, you are suggesting the first set are when he was younger, and the second set, older. So IMO becoming involved in drugs/alcohol could play a part in the changes you suggest to his appearance, no? Weight loss would also account for his face slimming to not appear so rounded etc. Also a result of drug and alcohol use MOO

Or even illness, stress, or personal choice. IMO. There are many, many reasons that could explain the slight change in appearance. IMO :)

This was the obvious response that I had expected...so easy to suggest drug and alcohol abuse and yet not acknowledge anything else that may have been going on. I think IMO it would be pertinent to step aside from the obvious desire to label DM as a druggie and an alcoholic JMO and think about the pressure he may have been under ie./ blackmail, threats, forced to keep certain 'renters' happy....the list goes on. I try not to be narrow minded in my thinking ..... my mother always told me growing up "Expect the unexpected" It has served me well.... MOO

I suppose there are many reasons to come to the conclusions you have drawn, in regards to his change in appearance and apparent loss of weight, which would account for the change in his facial appearance, but I do have to argue there have been MSM reports of his involvement with drugs, as well as comments from his friends in the same regard, so it is easy to draw these conclusions. Considering the alternate of threats and blackmail, there has not been any reports to this nature that I am aware of. Your mother taught you well with respect to expecting the unexpected, and I think we have reached the vertical limit in this case with regard to that. Pun intended All JMO

JMO

Well based on the evidence we have been allowed I am surprised we have managed to come up with anything at all JMO

LE is quite good at screw ups IMO

Why did they (so called thieves) take a black trailer when they took the Harley? Why did they need it? Why did they (LE) return the Harley (evidence) ?

Why would a nice humble guy, with no previous criminal record and plenty of money turn murderer? Or did he?

Why would a potential murderer smile at victims wife before killing her husband....and not go back to silence the witness?

Why would a potential murderer WALK up a driveway that may have had security cameras (could have...its a big house) ?

Why not meet TB somewhere else to pick him up... (I have sold my cars and have sometimes met elsewhere from my home)???

It does not make sense that DM would go to someones home on foot, smile at the wife and then kill the husband within the hour...and not go back to silence the only witness.

It makes more sense that someone (? the following vehicle or somewhere they stopped at) intercepted that test drive for whatever reason once DM had been seen as the potential buyer. Maybe anyone would have been selected as the victim.... its hard to know at this point without being able to sleuth any possible connection to alleged previous test drive and TB.... IMO

It also makes sense to me that TB was killed somewhere other than the farm. I do not believe there was a stop in Brantford unless it was to pick up someone and/or drop someone off. It would have made more sense to go directly north IMO (or straight up Trinity Road towards Jerseyville Rd (I think thats the name of the road)

Either way, something stinks !!! MOO

As DP said...this case is not as it seems.... and I can well believe it MOO

I suppose there are many reasons to come to the conclusions you have drawn, in regards to his change in appearance and apparent loss of weight, which would account for the change in his facial appearance, but I do have to argue there have been MSM reports of his involvement with drugs, as well as comments from his friends in the same regard, so it is easy to draw these conclusions. Considering the alternate of threats and blackmail, there has not been any reports to this nature that I am aware of. Your mother taught you well with respect to expecting the unexpected, and I think we have reached the vertical limit in this case with regard to that. Pun intended All JMO

Vertical limit ? :scared:

Can you please link the reports from DM's friends that he was involved in drugs..or that he had problems with alcohol.I have never seen anything of this sort ....TIA

Vertical limit ? :scared:

Can you please link the reports from DM's friends that he was involved in drugs..or that he had problems with alcohol.I have never seen anything of this sort ....TIA

Here is a quote from MSM regarding Millard's involvement with supplying LB with drugs
Lerner said Millard denied receiving Babcock’s calls until he showed him Babcock’s phone record. Millard then told him that Babcock had developed a drug problem and that he had been supplying her with cocaine for months.

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-pr...suspect-missing-woman-1.1286814#ixzz2Yml5NwEe
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-probe-link-between-bosma-suspect-missing-woman-1.1286814

And a quote regarding his own use of such substances
“I’m either going to sleep or doing heroin,” the friend quoted Mr. Millard as saying a year ago
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

My own reference to vertical limit was meant to mean he had reached a wall and had nowhere to go, but up in his own mind. Pun meaning the maximum altitude at which one can reach before stalling

Can you link that DM had involvement with OC?

I'm sorry (again), but I just don't get it........
So the possible theory being suggested is that DM has been framed by OC/someone who made him and his mate go to a test drive on foot (twice, first test drive confirmed by LE) and the prospective seller was murdered to set DM up for a fall, (very complicated way to set someone up if you ask me), and now DM and MS are both in prison exercising their right to be silent because they are both afraid for their lives and or their families lives. Is that the general gist of the alternative theory ?

RIP Tim Bosma

Because the Harley was stored in the trailer?

LE doesn't need the physical Harley in the court room photos as exhibits are fine.

Humble guys, with no previous criminal record and plenty of money turn murderers it just involves the right motivation.

A murderer that mistakenly felt there was no way to tie him to the murder? It's hard to commit another murder in solitary?

So the chase Yukon wouldn't be seen, because that COULD tie him to the murder?

Why not get TB to pick him up? Most people wouldn't be that dumb.

The police said they felt he was killed quickly, or soon, in the truck after it left the driveway not the farm.

Something stinks alright.

moo

“I’m either going to sleep or doing heroin,” the friend quoted Mr. Millard as saying a year ago?

JMO but no heroin addict (or even just a recreational user) would ever call it heroin. They would probably call it "H" or "smack" or another street name. IMO this was nothing but an off-colour joke, and even without knowing the context, certainly one comment on Twitter does not prove DM is involved with illegal drugs.

I'm sorry (again), but I just don't get it........
So the possible theory being suggested is that DM has been framed by OC/someone who made him and his mate go to a test drive on foot (twice, first test drive confirmed by LE) and the prospective seller was murdered to set DM up for a fall, (very complicated way to set someone up if you ask me), and now DM and MS are both in prison exercising their right to be silent because they are both afraid for their lives and or their families lives. Is that the general gist of the alternative theory ?

RIP Tim Bosma

Very complicated set up indeed! IMO, if there was some sort of set up involved here, none of us would be none the wiser and suggesting as such. Maybe that's just what the suspects want us, the court of public opinion, to believe or think MOO

JMO but no heroin addict (or even just a recreational user) would ever call it heroin. They would probably call it "H" or "smack" or another street name. IMO this was nothing but an off-colour joke, and even without knowing the context, certainly does not prove DM is involved with drugs.

unless it was a reference by a new to the scene 'friend' or 'user' who maybe wasn't familiar with the underground terms. No it doesn't prove anything, but it certainly lends to the general nature of the discussion, and doesn't paint the suspect in a very altruistic light

Very complicated set up indeed! IMO, if there was some sort of set up involved here, none of us would be none the wiser and suggesting as such. Maybe that's just what the suspects want us, the court of public opinion, to believe or think MOO

Well all I can say, as a member of the court of public opinion, is that I believe/think that DM and MS know perfectly well what happened to TB that fateful night (MOO) and hopefully the evidence being gathered will show the truth either way. I'm sure all anybody wants (especially the family and friends of TB) is justice for Tim Bosma.

Well all I can say, as a member of the court of public opinion, is that I believe/think that DM and MS know perfectly well what happened to TB that fateful night (MOO) and hopefully the evidence being gathered will show the truth either way. I'm sure all anybody wants (especially the family and friends of TB) is justice for Tim Bosma.

hear, hear!:cheers:

In this scenario, what good is DM in jail to whatever OC is apparently controlling him or his company? Why not just do away with DM himself, rather than some completely unrelated innocent family man? Seems the idea of framing DM to take the rap for this, this mysterious OC has driven DM into a position to either take it, or spill the beans. Also, how does the MS fit into the grand scheme of everything...JMO

Judging by some of his photos, MS would be the expendable wannabe who set it all up and did the dirty work.

JMO

Judging by some of his photos, MS would be the expendable wannabe who set it all up and did the dirty work.

JMO

So what serious ties do DM and MS have? Is the idea then, that MS is at the centre of all of it, orchestrating the entire thing and DM is merely a tag a long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288