General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything we've heard about this case and with the release of the sw, I don't understand why they don't think they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict him. Sure seems like they do to me. Maybe they still have 1 or 2 holes they're still trying to fill in. Guess better safe than sorry.

:behindbar <<<-Jason, that's you very, very soon! ;)

JMHO
fran

What murderer would have every single light turned on in the victim's house? Lights on the inside and the outside.

And shower in the house?
And just hang out for a while in the house?

I am shocked that ther's still some posters at " other boards " saying these SWs prove Jason's innocence and he will be exonorated! What???

Am I missing something here?

What murderer would have every single light turned on in the victim's house? Lights on the inside and the outside.

And shower in the house?
And just hang out for a while in the house?

I am shocked that ther's still some posters at " other boards " saying these SWs prove Jason's innocence and he will be exonorated! What???

Am I missing something here?

Just about 100% confirms Cassidy was awake before he left.
So sad.

It is so sad to know that this little girl has been with this monster for this long already. No telling what he has her believing about her Mommy's side of the family. My prayers go out to this little angel.

JMO

It is so sad to know that this little girl has been with this monster for this long already. No telling what he has her believing about her Mommy's side of the family. My prayers go out to this little angel.

JMO

Mine too Kim.
I've kept this child in my thoughts every day since hearing of Michelle's murder.
And, I pray for her every single day.

Mine too Kim.
I've kept this child in my thoughts every day since hearing of Michelle's murder.
And, I pray for her every single day.
I am releived beyond words to find out LE is keeping track of her therapist visits.

Regarding the 911 call. I finally listened to it. When her sister asked Cassidy if she knew what happened to her mommy, I SWEAR it sounds like she says something about Daddy doing it. She says other stuff but I can't understand it. Does anyone have the actual transcript of the call?

Still reviewing the SWs but....if Pat Young submitted the "missing jewelry' list to LE at the Goins home 5/07, what the heck took her so long when a "certain family member"<allegedly> was all over the internet posting about that scenario within a few weeks after Michelles murder? Like there's even a chance Pat Young would have a clue what would or would not be in Michelles jewelry box? Would LE even begin to believe anything she offered at that late date, and what would OBVIOUSLY be second hand info?
MOO, of course.

Since football season is almost upon us.....

Looks like 4th and long for Jason's team, time to bring out the punter. Might be able to avoid the DP.

And who the heck supplied Jason Young with a wedding band to wear to the funeral?

Looks like 4th and long for Jason's team, time to bring out the punter. Might be able to avoid the DP.
Is it wrong of me to hope the punters shuze are too tight?

Regarding the 911 call. I finally listened to it. When her sister asked Cassidy if she knew what happened to her mommy, I SWEAR it sounds like she says something about Daddy doing it. She says other stuff but I can't understand it. Does anyone have the actual transcript of the call?

Cassidy's words aren't transcribed in any I've seen.

She says "Daddy did it". Hubby enhanced it through an amplifier, and it's clear as a bell.
And again toward the end of the call, when 911 is transferring Meredith to Sheriff's dept., you can hear Cssidy saying something about Daddy.

And who the heck supplied Jason Young with a wedding band to wear to the funeral?

Ha hahahahahahahhahhahaha - got it didn't you. :blowkiss:

Next question is since Ma P thinks the rings were stolen - shouldn't she be asking or at least wondering why they weren't on the fingers they belonged on to start with ?

Very good to see you - hope all is well. :)

Yes, looks like 4th down and long to me. At this point the only way JY gets out of the DP is a full confession or someone other than Willoughby handles this case and presents a strong argument on why the case should proceed. Me thinks he is wimping on this one.

Ha hahahahahahahhahhahaha - got it didn't you. :blowkiss:

Next question is since Ma P thinks the rings were stolen - shouldn't she be asking or at least wondering why they weren't on the fingers they belonged on to start with ?
And another thing........wouldn't JY KNOW if he paid for a 2 OR 3 carat ring <specks included>? Which is it? 2? or 3? BIG difference.

Very good to see you - hope all is well. :)

Yes, looks like 4th down and long to me. At this point the only way JY gets out of the DP is a full confession or someone other than Willoughby handles this case and presents a strong argument on why the case should proceed. Me thinks he is wimping on this one.

Very well, very well! I have to agree going to be difficult to not get the DP on this one. I think we all suspected very early on that clothes would not be found. Nice touch changing before heading back so the ones he left in could be found. Too bad for those pesky cameras.

Have to applaud his style keeping pearl necklaces around to give to women in bars, I'll have to keep that in mind. Might just work for me.

And another thing........wouldn't JY KNOW if he paid for a 2 OR 3 carat ring <specks included>? Which is it? 2? or 3? BIG difference.

I tell you what - my pocket would darn sure know the difference !

Jy might not know - most likely picked it up in a pawn shop anyhow.

Very well, very well! I have to agree going to be difficult to not get the DP on this one. I think we all suspected very early on that clothes would not be found. Nice touch changing before heading back so the ones he left in could be found. Too bad for those pesky cameras.

Have to applaud his style keeping pearl necklaces around to give to women in bars, I'll have to keep that in mind. Might just work for me.
IMO, no way mommy would sit still for REAL pearls to be sitting in a storage facilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member