General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well, very well! I have to agree going to be difficult to not get the DP on this one. I think we all suspected very early on that clothes would not be found. Nice touch changing before heading back so the ones he left in could be found. Too bad for those pesky cameras.

Have to applaud his style keeping pearl necklaces around to give to women in bars, I'll have to keep that in mind. Might just work for me.

:rolling::rolling::rolling:pearls

At least he was smart enough to change to dark clothes :crazy:

I tell you what - my pocket would darn sure know the difference !

Jy might not know - most likely picked it up in a pawn shop anyhow.
Somewhere down the road, that jewelry is going to show up. No way he just tossed it.
MOO

I also found it curious why they seized a childs pair of pink flip flops?

Somewhere down the road, that jewelry is going to show up. No way he just tossed it.
MOO

Maybe LE needs to check out all the ones since the murder. They did find something to do with a coach bag hidden in his Brevard storage locker along with those three pearl necklaces - someone has the jewelry I think. I don't see it getting tossed either. I know one thing though, if all it costs to take a few extra people across the country for a vacation is $500 bucks, sign me up !

Some of this stuff is too ridiculous to even believe IMO.

I also found it curious why they seized a childs pair of pink flip flops?

That is interesting - one would think if Cassidy had them on when found by Meredith, if there were any questions they would have been seized then. Fox reporting on MY now - playing the 911 tape.. Dr. Baden next - turn it on quick !

Maybe LE needs to check out all the ones since the murder. They did find something to do with a coach bag hidden in his Brevard storage locker along with those three pearl necklaces - someone has the jewelry I think. I don't see it getting tossed either. I know one thing though, if all it costs to take a few extra people across the country for a vacation is $500 bucks, sign me up !

Some of this stuff is too ridiculous to even believe IMO.
Since you brought up the $500...... this presumably is the reason JYs closet was rifled. IF the "burglars" were so lucky as to "find" paydirt in JYs closet, why wasn't Michelles closet also rifled? You know....women and their "mad money".....

Since you brought up the $500...... this presumably is the reason JYs closet was rifled. IF the "burglars" were so lucky as to "find" paydirt in JYs closet, why wasn't Michelles closet also rifled? You know....women and their "mad money".....

I rifle the cookie jars :crazy:

I guess the DNA matching Jason is old news, Right?! (sigh) And that it was Jason's shoe that matched the footprint?

Oh yea...you know Michelle was placated about JY financing that trip for his family because they repaid a whole $500, which JY hid from her in his closet. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I seriously doubt Meredith left a bloody shoeprint, as all LE would have to so is ask for her shuze to eliminate her and account for how that print got there.

MOO

I am just curious if anyone here knows whether or not it was out of character to have his sister in law go to their home. I mean was it in his character to do sweet surprises for Michelle? From what I have read so far, that would have been a "lightbulb" moment if you know what I mean. He seemed like a selfish person to me.

I am just curious if anyone here knows whether or not it was out of character to have his sister in law go to their home. I mean was it in his character to do sweet surprises for Michelle? From what I have read so far, that would have been a "lightbulb" moment if you know what I mean. He seemed like a selfish person to me.

Meredith says in the 911 call that it is not normal for her to go over to the house for JY. It was indeed out of character. As to the coach bag excuse - it was reported to have been for an aniversary present - problem is their anniversary was in early October and JY was in Denver at that time.

The State Bureau of Investigation found that DNA taken from the stain matched Jason Young's DNA, according to the warrant. DNA was also collected from a jewelry box in the bedroom after it appeared several drawers were taken.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/1184010.html

So why was Fox news acting like this was some big deal just now?!

Some of the information in those warrants is new, never been disclosed before - footprints on the pillow, DNA evidence and so on.

But isn't it all just old news that Jason's DNA was found at the crime scene? And if they have him definitely at the crime scene with his DNA in her blood plus a shoe print...why didn't they arrest him?!

YAY. National coverage IS a big deal. :)

Shuze do you wonder why this round of warrants makes no reference to instruments which may have been used in the murder ? Not a mention of a weapon unlike previous warrants we have seen. Hmmmmmm.

Shuze do you wonder why this round of warrants makes no reference to instruments which may have been used in the murder ? Not a mention of a weapon unlike previous warrants we have seen. Hmmmmmm.
Now that you mention it.....yes. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

To me, the video images is a big deal too. Leaving the hotel! For what?? Ice Cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23