General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC, Shuze, Dog Wood, Jilly, etc - road trip?!?!?! :)

How ya doing Dep?!! Ohhhh sure is tempting.:) My dh already thinks I'm obsessed here so if I said I was going to a trial in North Carolina, I think I might be in a local Court here pleading my sanity!:crazy:

Naw, even if jy watched from the other room, he is just as guilty and could be charged with 1st degree murder.
But you are right, a jury will want to know Jason inflicted those brutal blows if they sentence him to death.

OK - you've just convinced me! :dance:

The custody issue is an interesting one for sure. The Cooper case makes it plain it can be done. Just don't know how complicated it would be now after all this time. I did notice in the N & O article the lawyer named, is also a lawyer that has been used by some of Nancy's friends with respect to the Cooper custody issue. Perhaps Linda can get some very good advice there but they would most likely end up going against Tharrington Smith, if JY can con his friends and family into footing the bill that is. Perhaps he should take a cheaper route and head for K & B :crazy:

I'm sure he'll con them for the full ride. TS sure has been put on a pedestal around there.
I hope Linda's lawyers took note of Wade Smith's comments during the Cooper case!:crazy:

Love that comment from RC about Jason Young taking the "cheaper route and heading for K&B" 'cause he won't be able to afford TS. He won't be able to afford anyone.

I keep getting flashbacks of Jason driving Michelle around with her other pregnancies, having "car accidents". Especially, the one where they landed in the French Broad River. A divorce would have been so much easier and cheaper than murder. He could have started over. Now, he's sunk. No job, no money, mamma's boy, no women to tell about how he's a young professional who may someday "want another child".

Thanks Jilly - interesting that Linda Fisher is the Executrix of Michelle's Estate - yes ? One would have thought Jy was but apparently not ?

I know. She's claiming for reimbursement of funeral expenses; she put on the headstone. Maybe he relinquished his rights 2 yrs ago. That wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks Jilly - interesting that Linda Fisher is the Executrix of Michelle's Estate - yes ? One would have thought Jy was but apparently not ?

I am so glad that she is. Cassidy deserves to have someone who is looking out for her interests and not selfishly thinking of himself, as he has done so....... long before he returned to the house to kill Michelle and Rylan.

He deserves to suffer....

It is really good news!!:Banane21:

An hour ago I was doing the happy dance. Now I'm thinking about Linda and Cassidy.:( Mixed feeling right now.

I would like to jump on board with you on the 2 killer theory but how do they prove who did the beating? Both of them? They don't have the murder weapon. I think they've got to be more specific with who dealt the fatal blows.

Hey Jilly...

Just keep thinking of Linda *with* Cassidy.

It won't happen overnight..........

But it will happen!

hugs
Sami
*advertiser censored*

Hey Jilly...

Just keep thinking of Linda *with* Cassidy.

It won't happen overnight..........

But it will happen!

hugs
Sami
*advertiser censored*

I hope so Sami, its a good thought to have.

JY will get his due some day, another good thought.

Hope you have been well Sami :)

WRAL has stated that there will be a 10am EST press conference this morning concerning the WD law suit. Doesn't say if WRAL will cover it live but you may want to check and see.

Update : Conference moved until 11 al EST

Wake sheriff weighs in on Jason Young lawsuit

"It's something I felt was coming," Harrison said Wednesday. "And my reaction is I think it was due and the right thing to do."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3897023/

Unfortunately, I tire at hearing Sheriff Harrison say they hope to resolve this soon - I know bad attitude, but it has been two years and now Linda Fisher is running the risk of not being able to see Cassidy at all. Incredibly sad.

Unfortunately, I tire at hearing Sheriff Harrison say they hope to resolve this soon - I know bad attitude, but it has been two years and now Linda Fisher is running the risk of not being able to see Cassidy at all. Incredibly sad.

I'm with you RC! I'm even tired of looking at him!

WCSO sent their case to the DA long ago.
The 'delay' rests in the DA's office, as they have asked for more.
Believe me, the cops are frustrated too.

WCSO sent their case to the DA long ago.
The 'delay' rests in the DA's office, as they have asked for more.
Believe me, the cops are frustrated too.

I'm sure they are, more so than us. But that is their job and the DA is doing their job, guess if they want more, then the case needs more. No need to keep saying soon...

I have been following this case for so long. I am just curious if anyone knows what they mean when they suggest another person being involved. I know that due to legal reasons, no one can post a name but do they actually have someone in mind or are they just speculating?

I have been following this case for so long. I am just curious if anyone knows what they mean when they suggest another person being involved. I know that due to legal reasons, no one can post a name but do they actually have someone in mind or are they just speculating?

Honestly don't know the answer for sure. There were two bloody shoe prints from different shoes found on a pillow located in the crime scene. One print was identified as a certain Hushpuppy style, and proof of purchase in JY's size for that shoe. The second print came from a size 10 pair of Franklin tennis shoes - which have not been found and for which not proof of purchase by JY was discovered either. Jy wears a size 11 if I recall the SW data correctly. I suspect this may be why they cannot rule a second person out. I do not know if LE has any idea about who it might have been or even if they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken