General questions here

I'm trying to find the typed report of TA's camera...I can't believe I've searched for over an hour and I've not found it. :banghead:
If anyone can clue me in with a link I'd appreciate it!
:please:

I want Juan to really emphasize to the jury how Jodi was arrested with a packed car including a gun and knives (including how the gun was found strapped to the engine)!

Has he done this already?

I want Juan to really emphasize to the jury how Jodi was arrested with a packed car including a gun and knives (including how the gun was found strapped to the engine)!

no:fence:

WOW! WTH have I been? A gun was found strapped to the engine of her car?

I thought it was just found on her person for protection against potential Gang Rape camping trip? Why would she hide it if it was for that purpose?

Has Mr Martinez disproved that TA owned a gun? I just watched a video of Travis's friend and him shooting in the desert. If travis owned a gun, he would've told hs friends about it. Has Mr Martinez said any if this in court? I've just caught onto the case. So I haven't watched all the trial videos

Has Mr Martinez disproved that TA owned a gun? I just watched a video of Travis's friend and him shooting in the desert. If travis owned a gun, he would've told hs friends about it. Has Mr Martinez said any if this in court? I've just caught onto the case. So I haven't watched all the trial videos

For one, you pretty much can't prove a negative. JM won't be able to address this 'til rebuttal since no one knew JA's story until she said it on the stand.

In a phone call Jodi told Det. Flores that Travis did not own a gun. During cross-examination, Martinez played the audio recording and insisted that Jodi must have been telling the truth at that time and then later she changed her story to lie that Travis did own a gun when it became a part of her defense. That's all he's got and we know she's a liar which makes her not reliable.

I have not had much time to view the trial or read on the threads here. Therefore I'm unclear on many things but am wondering about the knife tonight.

It seems I recall something about JA stating she remembered dropping it and rushing out of the house...but also something about her putting it in the dishwasher...but something else about none of the knives in the dishwasher being the murder weapon??? Did she say those things or am I mistaken?

And, did the ME describe the size and/or shape of the knife? Did he rule out the knives in the dishwasher? If so has there been any info on what knife was used or what may have happened to it?

It's really the selective memory thing that is bugging me I think. I saw a clip where JA was talking about finding herself in the car in the middle of no where with the gun and with blood on her and she said she didn't know what had happened but knew it was something bad...as if she was saying she didn't know she had stabbed TA nor slit his throat. It didn't make sense to me that she could remember dropping the knife or picking it up and putting it in the dishwasher and not know what she had done even if she is claiming not to remember doing it. Of course, not much of anything she has said has meant much sense to me but it did leave me wondering at what point she is saying she found out she had stabbed him and slit his throat...

TIA for any info you can provide to clarify what is actually known about the knife or anything that JA or the ME might have said about it.

WOW! WTH have I been? A gun was found strapped to the engine of her car?

I thought it was just found on her person for protection against potential Gang Rape camping trip? Why would she hide it if it was for that purpose?

Actually it was a rental car (yes, another one) and the police didn't find the gun. The rental car company found it when they were servicing the car after it was turned in and notified LE. Not to mention the two knives found in her suitcase (which WERE found executing the search warrant).

Even though the rental car co. found the 9 mill gun, there shouldn't be a chain of custody issue since it can be easily traced back to Jodi's purchase, IMO.

I have not had much time to view the trial or read on the threads here. Therefore I'm unclear on many things but am wondering about the knife tonight.

It seems I recall something about JA stating she remembered dropping it and rushing out of the house...but also something about her putting it in the dishwasher...but something else about none of the knives in the dishwasher being the murder weapon??? Did she say those things or am I mistaken?

And, did the ME describe the size and/or shape of the knife? Did he rule out the knives in the dishwasher? If so has there been any info on what knife was used or what may have happened to it?

It's really the selective memory thing that is bugging me I think. I saw a clip where JA was talking about finding herself in the car in the middle of no where with the gun and with blood on her and she said she didn't know what had happened but knew it was something bad...as if she was saying she didn't know she had stabbed TA nor slit his throat. It didn't make sense to me that she could remember dropping the knife or picking it up and putting it in the dishwasher and not know what she had done even if she is claiming not to remember doing it. Of course, not much of anything she has said has meant much sense to me but it did leave me wondering at what point she is saying she found out she had stabbed him and slit his throat...

TIA for any info you can provide to clarify what is actually known about the knife or anything that JA or the ME might have said about it.

At this point in the trial, the knife (murder weapon) has not been produced. Jodi testified that she has a memory of putting the knife in Travis' dishwasher, but she's not sure if it was after the murder or another time she was doing dishes. FWIW, many think she disposed of the knife along with the gun. (She admitted disposing of the gun, but not the knife...she just can't remember. riiiiiighht...:banghead:) She maintains she brought neither the knife or gun to Travis' house.

There are crime scene photos of the inside of the dishwasher as well as the knife block in Travis' kitchen. While I believe all knives were tested forensically, no mention has been made of this so far.

IIRC, the knife was similar in size to a butcher knife.

This is my first attempt to post anything here, so please bear with me. I believe that JA obviously went there prepared to kill TA, but hoped that one last sex session would make him change his mind and take her to Cancun. Interestingly, over two hours passed between the sex photos and the shower photos. What happened during that time? Arguing. JA was getting ready to leave when TA went to take a shower. She went into the bathroom and took the photos and then got his attention and said something nasty about his trip and his expensive new camera. I believe she threw the camera to the floor...Travis instinctively jumped out of the shower, cursing her, and went for the camera. While he was bent over, she shot him in the head, but the bullet missed his brain. The gun jammed (she wanted to shoot him to death). She had a knife with her as back up. Perhaps the same knife she used to slash tires...when TA went to the sink to cough and spit, she stabbed him in the back and head. He turned around and she stabbed him in the chest and he tried to grab the blade of the knife. They stumbled down the hall...with him sliding along the wall making blood smears. At the end of the hall, he collapsed to all fours, and that's when she slit his throat. The bullet casing was moved when she dragged him back to the shower. She accidentally threw the camera in the washer after she deleted photos. She put the license plate on upside down when she first arrived...did that so passer-bys could not easily identify the plate..but she forgot to fix it before she drove to Utah.

This is my first attempt to post anything here, so please bear with me. I believe that JA obviously went there prepared to kill TA, but hoped that one last sex session would make him change his mind and take her to Cancun. Interestingly, over two hours passed between the sex photos and the shower photos. What happened during that time? Arguing. JA was getting ready to leave when TA went to take a shower. She went into the bathroom and took the photos and then got his attention and said something nasty about his trip and his expensive new camera. I believe she threw the camera to the floor...Travis instinctively jumped out of the shower, cursing her, and went for the camera. While he was bent over, she shot him in the head, but the bullet missed his brain. The gun jammed (she wanted to shoot him to death). She had a knife with her as back up. Perhaps the same knife she used to slash tires...when TA went to the sink to cough and spit, she stabbed him in the back and head. He turned around and she stabbed him in the chest and he tried to grab the blade of the knife. They stumbled down the hall...with him sliding along the wall making blood smears. At the end of the hall, he collapsed to all fours, and that's when she slit his throat. The bullet casing was moved when she dragged him back to the shower. She accidentally threw the camera in the washer after she deleted photos. She put the license plate on upside down when she first arrived...did that so passer-bys could not easily identify the plate..but she forgot to fix it before she drove to Utah.

One question....wouldnt you think an upside down license plate would draw more attention? I'm more likely to take notice of the unusual.

:seeya::doh:I pretty much feel invisible on this forum...but...can anyone tell me what kind of dog Travis had and how old the dog was when Travis had him? TIA:tyou:

:seeya::doh:I pretty much feel invisible on this forum...but...can anyone tell me what kind of dog Travis had and how old the dog was when Travis had him? TIA:tyou:

I think Napolean is a Pug, and I've heard he's old now, but not sure if that means he's 10 or 15. So I would say he was at least 5 - 10 years old when Travis was alive.

This is a silly question, but I know big trials usallly bring out some strange things... Anyways, has any psychic come forward with their version of what happened? I know Travis' friend Julie (?) can "read" people, but I haven't heard if she is true a "psychic." Once again, I know this sounds silly, but it could be interesting, right?

Does anybody else think there's a possibility that JA has a duel personality? She's way way beyond strange. The recent clips of how she acted in the interrogation room at the police station were creepy and so unsettling. It's almost like another personality(s) is within her. Eeeek!

This is from facebook.

"Travis Alexander's dog, Napoleon has been with friend Deanna Reid since Travis's murder, which is what Travis wanted. Travis loved and spoiled this dog. He is now deaf and mostly blind."

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534937_493921247331701_329904293_n.jpg

Does anybody else think there's a possibility that JA has a duel personality?...

I do not. To my knowledge, in real cases where a person has multiple personalties, the personalities cannot work together in a conspiracy to commit a crime and cover it up because they are literally unaware of each other's existence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back