General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me also add...remember when TN asked Ron in that jail call "DO YOU THINK SHE WILL TALK"? Right then it confirmed my opinion of Ron and TN knowing what happen to Haleigh.. Misty and Tommy both have said that LE will not hear what they have to say about Ron. Why I ask? Why would LE not want to hear what they have to say? Yes, they are all liars and if what Misty has said so far was a lie, then why not test/investigate their claims about Ronald? Makes no sense to me.:cow:

Could it be LE acts like they're not interested in hearing about Ron because if they say ok, tell me what you want to say about Ron, word would get back to him LE is looking at him?

Could it be LE acts like they're not interested in hearing about Ron because if they say ok, tell me what you want to say about Ron, word would get back to him LE is looking at him?

After 19 long months who cares IF it gets back to him that LE is looking at him.....JMHO
IMHO....LE should have been put him in the oven and baked from the beginning...JMHO

After 19 long months who cares IF it gets back to him that LE is looking at him.....JMHO
IMHO....LE should have been put him in the oven and baked from the beginning...JMHO

FWIW Emeralgem, I have felt all along they were giving RC soooo much slack that they were hoping he would hang himself, but after all the comments and antics I've seen from him, if that isn't enough, I don't know what is anymore.

Let me also add...remember when TN asked Ron in that jail call "DO YOU THINK SHE WILL TALK"? Right then it confirmed my opinion of Ron and TN knowing what happen to Haleigh.. Misty and Tommy both have said that LE will not hear what they have to say about Ron. Why I ask? Why would LE not want to hear what they have to say? Yes, they are all liars and if what Misty has said so far was a lie, then why not test/investigate their claims about Ronald? Makes no sense to me.:cow:

bolded by me...

I agree with this along with others here....

The reason???.....It's a disclaimer from them...

IF Misty and Tommy have told LE Ron's involvement and the happenings that night....and the LE HAVE this information...and further down the road, the LE confront Ron with it....Ron would know they have "spilled" the goods on him...

But, IMO...by them both SAYING...the LE WOULD NOT LISTEN..to anything they had to say about him...clears THEM...from being a "snitch"..They could deny later it was them that the LE got the info from...

I find this fact...very telling...
The LE are WANTING information about Ron...I would imagine they would WANT to hear what they had to say...to fit it with the facts they already know....especially if Ron's LDT has inconsistanties in it...

Even tho Tommy and Misty are known liers...They could give some true facts

Even tho there are comments that the LE are not interested/suspicious/focused/zeroing in...on Ron....they very well could be...

all in my own opinion

bolded by me...

I agree with this along with others here....

The reason???.....It's a disclaimer from them...

IF Misty and Tommy have told LE Ron's involvement and the happenings that night....and the LE HAVE this information...and further down the road, the LE confront Ron with it....Ron would know they have "spilled" the goods on him...

But, IMO...by them both SAYING...the LE WOULD NOT LISTEN..to anything they had to say about him...clears THEM...from being a "snitch"..They could deny later it was them that the LE got the info from...

I find this fact...very telling...
The LE are WANTING information about Ron...I would imagine they would WANT to hear what they had to say...to fit it with the facts they already know....especially if Ron's LDT has inconsistanties in it...

Even tho Tommy and Misty are known liers...They could give some true facts

Even tho there are comments that the LE are not interested/suspicious/focused/zeroing in...on Ron....they very well could be...

all in my own opinion

Just a thought from me. Perhaps what Misty and Tommy have said, or tried to say about Ron is something LE already knows and LE must appear to not be interested in order to not give away what they already know. Do you think that could fit the situation? jmo

I would swear on a stack of bibles that I heard Shoemaker on (either JVM or NG) state that Ron always got to work 30-45 minutes before the start of his shift, except that day.

Someone said this, but I'm not sure it was Shoemaker. I do remember it though - they said Ronald always arrived early for work. :waitasec:

Just a thought from me. Perhaps what Misty and Tommy have said, or tried to say about Ron is something LE already knows and LE must appear to not be interested in order to not give away what they already know. Do you think that could fit the situation? jmo

Yes, it could...great thought!!!

IMO..Whatever plan the LE has ...to find out information..they will use....

IMO...the LE have MANY plans, methods, devices, ruses, tricks, set ups, schemes, actions ...etc....to FIND OUT information....especially in THIS case...

all in my own opinion

I have gone back and forth on the level of Misty's involvement. I have always believed Misty is the key, not necessarily because she is the perp but because she has important information that she has not been willing to let go of.

I do believe all the players may be involved, but some are major players and some are minor players. Even without finger-pointing, remaining silent on important information is usually indicative of guilt. If you are innocent, you talk. Otherwise you clam up, and if it comes about that you have no choice but to talk, you point toward someone else.

I think they all know something valuable to the case as all were involved in some manner. I think they should all go down for their part but I fear that the main perp(s) may in the end be the ones who are held the least accountable. IOW, they all have some degree of guilt but I am concerned that either: a) only one or two will take the fall or, b) no charges will be filed for Haleigh.

So sad.

Azwriter, I think this could fit the situation..Maybe LE knows all about Ron and was just trying to get Misty and Tommy to admit to their part in all of this. IDK. LE probably didn't want Misty to find out that they were on to Ron because they feared she would reveal it to someone else...Think about the search of the St.Johns river.....Misty made sure that the Cummings found out about it.....So, IMO, Misty cannot be trusted with that kind of information. Especially if LE thought that she was still communicating with the Cummings...

JMO of course

I have gone back and forth on the level of Misty's involvement. I have always believed Misty is the key, not necessarily because she is the perp but because she has important information that she has not been willing to let go of.

I do believe all the players may be involved, but some are major players and some are minor players. Even without finger-pointing, remaining silent on important information is usually indicative of guilt. If you are innocent, you talk. Otherwise you clam up, and if it comes about that you have no choice but to talk, you point toward someone else.

I think they all know something valuable to the case as all were involved in some manner. I think they should all go down for their part but I fear that the main perp(s) may in the end be the ones who are held the least accountable. IOW, they all have some degree of guilt but I am concerned that either: a) only one or two will take the fall or, b) no charges will be filed for Haleigh.

So sad.

Another interesting post which helps me sort it all out.

This is totally off topic krkrjx but it has been bugging the heck out of me.
Is your handle krkrjx by any chance shorthand for Crackerjack?
Just wondering from my little corner of the world. :waitasec:

Another interesting post which helps me sort it all out.

This is totally off topic krkrjx but it has been bugging the heck out of me.
Is your handle krkrjx by any chance shorthand for Crackerjack?
Just wondering from my little corner of the world. :waitasec:

Yes it is :dance:

Azwriter, I think this could fit the situation..Maybe LE knows all about Ron and was just trying to get Misty and Tommy to admit to their part in all of this. IDK. LE probably didn't want Misty to find out that they were on to Ron because they feared she would reveal it to someone else...Think about the search of the St.Johns river.....Misty made sure that the Cummings found out about it.....So, IMO, Misty cannot be trusted with that kind of information. Especially if LE thought that she was still communicating with the Cummings...

JMO of course

suspicious, thanks...Excellent point,,, Never thought about that being the case..
I tell ya... Sometimes having tunnel vision (like I have) is not a good thing...JMHO..

JMO of course

These are great points.

I agree that LE would maintain a poker face. You catch a fish by the mouth, not the tail, as my father always said. In a situation where witnesses are trying to save their butts, they will keep talking, looking for a spark of interest from the examiner. If the witness is lying, the interrogator's interest in a particular statement will often encourage the witness to expand on the lie. If you let on that you already believe a fact to be true, the liar will try to convince you either that you're right or wrong, depending on what will serve their interest. No good if you're trying to get to the truth. If the witness is not lying, too much interest sometimes scares them into dummying up. So it's often wise to remain indifferent and somewhat clueless, and let them keep talking.

We've probably all used this strategy when fishing for information from someone or dealing with a child trying to worm his way out of a wrongdoing.

And I definitley agree with Suspicious that an additional risk in letting on what you know or believe to be true is having the witness share that information with other guilty parties, thereby assisting them in their strategy to cover their butts.

I truly feel that the reason Ronald is the only one they have offered a plea deal to, and dropped his 2 major man min charges to, that the state feels he is the one who can give up the most vital information. And I think they know that the only information he can give up is information that will have to incriminate himself. Ronald is in a no win situation, if I have this right. And I think that is exactly where they want him.

These are great points.

I agree that LE would maintain a poker face. You catch a fish by the mouth, not the tail, as my father always said. In a situation where witnesses are trying to save their butts, they will keep talking, looking for a spark of interest from the examiner. If the witness is lying, the interrogator's interest in a particular statement will often encourage the witness to expand on the lie. If you let on that you already believe a fact to be true, the liar will try to convince you either that you're right or wrong, depending on what will serve their interest. No good if you're trying to get to the truth. If the witness is not lying, too much interest sometimes scares them into dummying up. So it's often wise to remain indifferent and somewhat clueless, and let them keep talking.

We've probably all used this strategy when fishing for information from someone or dealing with a child trying to worm his way out of a wrongdoing.

And I definitley agree with Suspicious that an additional risk in letting on what you know or believe to be true is having the witness share that information with other guilty parties, thereby assisting them in their strategy to cover their butts.

You actually said what I was thinking when I wrote that post. Thank you.

Misty found a way to "warn" the Cummings about the dock search, although it was through a third party (GMF), Misty managed to pull it off. IMO, I think that Misty has been lead by the Cummings all along and LE knows this too. It wouldn't make sense for LE to tell Misty anything about Ron. IMO, they know what they are dealing with.

I just had another thought. What if Misty did start talking and told LE something regarding the Cummings.......What if Misty, making sure the Cummings knew about the search, was her way of setting them up. What if LE wanted to see what the Cummings would do with that little bit of information from Misty.....What if they did exactly what was expected...and that was to go to the scene and search around. What if it was all part of the plan....with Misty's cooperation. Just thinking out loud.

You actually said what I was thinking when I wrote that post. Thank you.

Misty found a way to "warn" the Cummings about the dock search, although it was through a third party (GMF), Misty managed to pull it off. IMO, I think that Misty has been lead by the Cummings all along and LE knows this too. It wouldn't make sense for LE to tell Misty anything about Ron. IMO, they know what they are dealing with.

I just had another thought. What if Misty did start talking and told LE something regarding the Cummings.......What if Misty, making sure the Cummings knew about the search, was her way of setting them up. What if LE wanted to see what the Cummings would do with that little bit of information from Misty.....What if they did exactly what was expected...and that was to go to the scene and search around. What if it was all part of the plan....with Misty's cooperation. Just thinking out loud.
That's an interesting point. When LE does reveal a tidbit of information to a witness, the motive is often to test a reaction or set a motion into play. So it's possible. I'm not sure exactly how she came by that info, but I can't see LE sharing their next step with her without a good reason.

That's an interesting point. When LE does reveal a tidbit of information to a witness, the motive is often to test a reaction or set a motion into play. So it's possible. I'm not sure exactly how she came by that info, but I can't see LE sharing their next step with her without a good reason.

I don't know how she came by that information either, Bessie. Did she just assume they would be searching there based off of what Tommy told them? Or did LE actually tell her that? I would love to know. So if you find out please share.

I truly feel that the reason Ronald is the only one they have offered a plea deal to, and dropped his 2 major man min charges to, that the state feels he is the one who can give up the most vital information. And I think they know that the only information he can give up is information that will have to incriminate himself. Ronald is in a no win situation, if I have this right. And I think that is exactly where they want him.

Very good opinion EastCoast. I can easily go along with this.

I also think that when it comes down to sentencing Ron for his drug dealings, who cares about the two dropped charges or if he only gets a sentence of 2 minutes. I'm hoping around the corner, after the drug sentence, LE has more serious charges and an arrest for Ron that will result in a much longer sentence. jmo

OKAY! Is there a prize for guessing correctly?:cool:

I thought it was obvious :)

(My name, that is...not that there is a prize.)

LOL, it's not even original...I stole it off someone's license plate. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member