General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this tonight on another Haleigh thread and didn;t want to write it again
Yoiu know , I hear everyones frustration about this case ..it some thru . I wish someone would tell the TRUTH ! No stories, but the truth . That will not happen from Misty IMO as she will spend even longer in prison if she does . I did think at one time she was innocent but my opinion changed
Misty failed numerous LD tests.
She has changed her stories so many times I can't even count anymore
She may have given poor Haleigh to Tommy and Joe for drugs or she killed her herself by accident but she had them get rid of that babies body .
Those 3 are the key and they aren't talking and when they do they lie again .
Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter .
There are so many stories that everyone seems to be making it more than it is wheras to me it was a young foolish girl on drugs left to take care of 2 kids .
Something very bad happened and she called 'family' to come help her
If she had anything on Ron she would have sung like a bird

Per Silk

Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter

I think he isn't who many of you think he is and think he's got something he's involved in or maybe even contributed to in involving him in Haleigh's death.

Easy answer to me is the drug involvement and they are all afraid to tell about Haleigh's demise. What's worse than a child's death/murder? Drug involvement...guns....you name it.

Anyone know what rc is like when drinking? Wasn't he drinking w/misty when he killed the rat and chopped off his head? We hear lots of stories about drugs and nothing about drinking....when that is much cheaper and more available. What is tc, misty, jo and the rest like when they drink? misty rode with ron and with the rat and didn't have a problem with it...just sick.

Having been around mega criminals who have committed heinous crimes, I found alcohol to be a common ingredient. I wonder who was drinking that night.l Mistyu claims pot. Tc claims Xanax. It was rumored that RC wanted some vicoden/oxy to be able to go to or finish work. Tommy also c/o same problem.

Tommy and family had a clean record prior to misty meeting ron. I think ron introduced her to drugs...as he did other young girls. It keeps them coming back to him for more and dependent on him. rc may have provided all the crosiins w/drugs for all we know.

....but alcohol is what concerns me as I have read hundreds of files involving it, esp. those with sex and murder crimes. I am making an assumption, but rc and his family sure strike me as having a problem with alcohol. In Tn's case, a judge said as much.

I wish I still had those photos I found the week this case broke. It was plastered on TCs myspace (not obvious) but disappeared very soon. They were party pics...but are of no value now since I can't produce them.

I would like the outtakes of all the interviews and tests. LE has to know what happened but can't prove it. I recall misty saying four people involved...well, she is a proven liar. I wish they would have explored her dreams more. She's as hard a nut to crack as casey anthony is.

I posted this tonight on another Haleigh thread and didn;t want to write it again
Yoiu know , I hear everyones frustration about this case ..it some thru . I wish someone would tell the TRUTH ! No stories, but the truth . That will not happen from Misty IMO as she will spend even longer in prison if she does . I did think at one time she was innocent but my opinion changed
Misty failed numerous LD tests.
She has changed her stories so many times I can't even count anymore
She may have given poor Haleigh to Tommy and Joe for drugs or she killed her herself by accident but she had them get rid of that babies body .
Those 3 are the key and they aren't talking and when they do they lie again .
Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter .
There are so many stories that everyone seems to be making it more than it is wheras to me it was a young foolish girl on drugs left to take care of 2 kids .
Something very bad happened and she called 'family' to come help her
If she had anything on Ron she would have sung like a bird

Have to agree...that has been my theory from day one. This is the KISS method. They say to keep it simple. Almost everyone from the very beginning names misty as very involved. The problem arises when we look at rc, his remarks and his behavior. He knew Haleigh was dead on that first day. His words gave it away.

I admit I get hung up with the behavior. I could say it was just his arrogance and criminal mindset at play...but it's tough.

Have to agree...that has been my theory from day one. This is the KISS method. They say to keep it simple. Almost everyone from the very beginning names misty as very involved. The problem arises when we look at rc, his remarks and his behavior. He knew Haleigh was dead on that first day. His words gave it away.

I admit I get hung up with the behavior. I could say it was just his arrogance and criminal mindset at play...but it's tough.
I've never seen an innocent man act quite like Ron, but Art reported that LE went over him with a fine toothed comb, and I have to agree that they did. Ron himself even said as much when talking about cops wanting to know how he got from here to there, etc...so, evidently they weren't totally buying his whole story. I bet LE had a cow when those 2 got married and cut off interviews. If I used your KISS theory, Misty would be the obvious perp. She was hung over, out of sorts, smacked Jr, (reportedly), argued with Ron, turned her phone off, & was conveniently awake & looking for Haleigh when Ron drove up...hadn't even had time to call 911. But then we start hearing about visiting cousins, gun fights, no gun fights, police records, drugs and more drugs, child abuse, laundry, tattoos, marraige, divorce, dead rats, and everything else including the kitchen sink, and then the kiss theory gets a little blurry. You have to admit, this case would be a lot simpler without Tommy Croslin's interference. He's the wild card in all of this. He doesn't belong, but here he is with the most horrible stories of all. JMO.

The alcohol is a interesting factor .
I know someone very close to me that turns EVIL when she drinks
I have only had hard booze once or twice and the joke is that I turn into 'the other' so I don't touch the stuff but if I did ... I have some crazy reaction .
About the other person : I would get phone calls in the middle of the night where I was either the sweetest person in the world or a ^%$%#$*&(^%^%* depending on the drink of choice .
I agree Whisper - Alcohol is a total drug IMO . It is more socially acceptable but just as dangerous as any other drug.

Anyone know what rc is like when drinking? Wasn't he drinking w/misty when he killed the rat and chopped off his head? We hear lots of stories about drugs and nothing about drinking....when that is much cheaper and more available. What is tc, misty, jo and the rest like when they drink? misty rode with ron and with the rat and didn't have a problem with it...just sick.

Having been around mega criminals who have committed heinous crimes, I found alcohol to be a common ingredient. I wonder who was drinking that night.l Mistyu claims pot. Tc claims Xanax. It was rumored that RC wanted some vicoden/oxy to be able to go to or finish work. Tommy also c/o same problem.

Tommy and family had a clean record prior to misty meeting ron. I think ron introduced her to drugs...as he did other young girls. It keeps them coming back to him for more and dependent on him. rc may have provided all the crosiins w/drugs for all we know.

....but alcohol is what concerns me as I have read hundreds of files involving it, esp. those with sex and murder crimes. I am making an assumption, but rc and his family sure strike me as having a problem with alcohol. In Tn's case, a judge said as much.

I wish I still had those photos I found the week this case broke. It was plastered on TCs myspace (not obvious) but disappeared very soon. They were party pics...but are of no value now since I can't produce them.

I would like the outtakes of all the interviews and tests. LE has to know what happened but can't prove it. I recall misty saying four people involved...well, she is a proven liar. I wish they would have explored her dreams more. She's as hard a nut to crack as casey anthony is.

From what I've learned, Misty had a problem with drugs even before she moved to Putnam County. She was involved in drugs, when she was in Daytona.

I don't think this is a case of Misty fooling Ron and family, or Ron turning the Croslin's bad. It is a case of druggies, attracted to and associating with each other. Pure and simple.

IMO the two people who have not been fingered as the ones responsible for the killing and disposal of the body, are the ones who did it.

Ron and Misty.

Misty claims Tommy and Joe did it, Tommy claims Joe did it, now Misty is blaming drug dealers and says Haleigh is alive.

Ron is actually listening to his attorney and isn't talking (he only talks to get a deal.)

I strongly believed Misty wanted to sleep, she had been partying and wanted to sleep, so she gave the kids something and Haleigh overdosed. She woke up, found Haleigh dead. And she and Ron got rid of the body.

The 911 call Ron and Misty did, really show they are the ones responsible. It was staged, as was the trailer. The brick proping the door open was a staging.

This wasn't a rape, it wasn't about a fight over guns.

It is as simple as a teenager drugging a child, the child dies, and the druggie father wants to keep LE and social services out of his life style, and he helps cover it up.

I think Ron was in charge of disposing of the body. I do know Ron and his friends would capture live deers, keep the deer alive, and throw live deers to gators... they would get a kick out of gators eating the deer.

I think that there is a possibility that some of Misty's family may have helped get rid of certain evidence. By burying it, because I did hear about a shovel found at Timmy and Chelsea's residence that contained dirt on it, that did not match dirt from their home.

But I think the killing and disposal of body is totally with Ron and Misty.

Everyone in the area knows what Gators do.

I've also heard that Gators in the area, are active in the winter months contrary to what some say. When it gets cold, they are inactive, but in that area in can be 35 one day, and then 85 the next day.

What could have happened (and I hate to be graphic) but Gators will store their prey in holes, underwater and then the next warm day, they will go and devour it.

Terrible to think that would happen to a child, but I think that is what happened.

IMO the two people who have not been fingered as the ones responsible for the killing and disposal of the body, are the ones who did it.

Ron and Misty.

Misty claims Tommy and Joe did it, Tommy claims Joe did it, now Misty is blaming drug dealers and says Haleigh is alive.

Ron is actually listening to his attorney and isn't talking (he only talks to get a deal.)

I strongly believed Misty wanted to sleep, she had been partying and wanted to sleep, so she gave the kids something and Haleigh overdosed. She woke up, found Haleigh dead. And she and Ron got rid of the body. The 911 call Ron and Misty did, really show they are the ones responsible. It was staged, as was the trailer. The brick proping the door open was a staging.

This wasn't a rape, it wasn't about a fight over guns.

It is as simple as a teenager drugging a child, the child dies, and the druggie father wants to keep LE and social services out of his life style, and he helps cover it up.

I think Ron was in charge of disposing of the body. I do know Ron and his friends would capture live deers, keep the deer alive, and throw live deers to gators... they would get a kick out of gators eating the deer.

I think that there is a possibility that some of Misty's family may have helped get rid of certain evidence. By burying it, because I did hear about a shovel found at Timmy and Chelsea's residence that contained dirt on it, that did not match dirt from their home.

But I think the killing and disposal of body is totally with Ron and Misty.

Everyone in the area knows what Gators do.

I've also heard that Gators in the area, are active in the winter months contrary to what some say. When it gets cold, they are inactive, but in that area in can be 35 one day, and then 85 the next day.

What could have happened (and I hate to be graphic) but Gators will store their prey in holes, underwater and then the next warm day, they will go and devour it.

Terrible to think that would happen to a child, but I think that is what happened.

And at what time do you think Misty drugged Haleigh so she could sleep?

IIRC we have GGMS claiming she saw Haleigh that night alive and well eating dinner on the screened in porch... The different times she has given have been numerous...The latest hourly time given at one point was close to 8:00 pm..

Weren't you on tv with Chelsy when she claimed she thought the BIG fight at 8:30 pm between Ron and Misty was over what to do with Haleigh's remains? I can't remember IF it was on JVM or NG but I thought you were on that show when she made that statement...IIRC you were asked your opinion on the remarks she had just stated... IIRC, you stated you thought her theory was a good one... Am I wrong?

I was just wondering how Haleigh may have died so quickly from an overdose when GGMS has claimed she was alive and well when she saw her eating dinner and that was not too long before the BIG fight over the phone...JMHO

IIRC not too long after the BIG fight over the phone Ron C called Tommy per Ron C's attorney...And at one time it was revealed Ron C called Tommy over at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..

IMO.. Misty wasn't at the MH on Green Lane that night taking care of the children or sleeping... I suspect she was at her parent's residence..I also suspect she and Ron C had never reconciled their differences like TN would like for us to believe they had... IIRC Sheriff Hardy has even stated he believed Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area...Granted it was 14 months after the fact but he did make that statement....JMHO

I totally agree with the second half of the ^above^ post.. I absolutely believe that there are zero remains of Haleigh left..
I early on stated I believed this but was told it was not possible and wouldn't have happened due to what season and climate was in February.. My argument was always that when Haleigh was disposed of in the river that she was tied and weighted Down.. Therefor easily would have been still decomposing there in the river when it warmed up and the alligators did feed.. Thanks for the info that they do infact feed during this time of year as well given the warm temps that are periodic thru this time of year there in Florida..

No matter whether she was gotten by the alligators immediately after being thrown In or whether a few weeks later after beginning to decompose.. Either way it's my firm belief that the alligators did permanently dispose of any/all of Haleigh's remains.. IMO there will never be remains recovered of Haleigh due to there not being remains that are left to be found..

As far as the who all was involved in the crimes that took place that night.. They are all such severe liars that it is doubtful if anyone will ever know for sure.. Sadly I do feel that this very likely will never be resolved.. And it's the lack of justice for little Haleigh that makes that just not good enough!!!

I just came across the "America's Most Wanted" site for Haleigh and read that Ronald Cummings usually worked from 4PM until 3AM. I don't know why I haven't seen this particular statement before now??? It also states that Ronald came home sometime after 3AM. Ronald said that he worked overtime two hours. Once again, his hours just don't add up......:waitasec:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

I can't take that article on the Walsh site as fact as it doesn't quote any officer admitting rc's hours. It appears to be given to the writer third party or from boards. It doesn't smack as LE driven. It could be true but rc had to be late that day and that was not mentioned. His attorney told us that he started at 5:00pm. That puts him working to 1:00am. Did he or did he not work overtime? we will never know. My opinion would be no.

I am basing that opinion on rc's own story of LE wanting to know what took rc so long to get home. Once again ron diverted and the interviewer didn't pursue ron's words of "I left work @ such and such time". That statement made by ron convinces me he his hiding the time he left work. That description of his time was a clue he most likely left work early.

With no cell towers in Satsuma, LE can't even tell where any of the players were. But if they were at Shell harbor, isn't there a cell tower near there?

If rc disposed of his daughter, he may have weighed her down and thrown her off the Dunn's creek bridge. He bragged about that place being a place to dispose of a dead body.

I have to keep coming back to green lane because of the blankets and the window story. It appears at some point that night misty needed a blanket. She took one from the window. I believe this is the one used to wrap Haleigh...and that is why I think Green Lane is the place.

Was misty acting alone at that point or did she have help? One of the four carried Haleigh out in that blanket and most likely tied it up tight. TC/JO comes to mind since yellow rope was kept in the van. Cinder block were in a pile at green lane.

Did tommy and misty wrap Haleigh and give the job to JO? Or did rc take care of this. If rc did this though, I think misty would tell unless she killed her. Misty is the key. Did she come home and discover a dead child? Did she give her xanax and killed her accidently? Was there an intentional murder? Was there a sexual component?

But any of these questions could be answered by misty and she won't tell.

I have to keep coming back to green lane because of the blankets and the window story. It appears at some point that night misty needed a blanket. She took one from the window. I believe this is the one used to wrap Haleigh...and that is why I think Green Lane is the place.

Was misty acting alone at that point or did she have help? One of the four carried Haleigh out in that blanket and most likely tied it up tight. TC/JO comes to mind since yellow rope was kept in the van. Cinder block were in a pile at green lane.

Did tommy and misty wrap Haleigh and give the job to JO? Or did rc take care of this. If rc did this though, I think misty would tell unless she killed her. Misty is the key. Did she come home and discover a dead child? Did she give her xanax and killed her accidently? Was there an intentional murder? Was there a sexual component?

But any of these questions could be answered by misty and she won't tell.

Whisp..IIRC that LVA she took revealed the blanket story and the pee story was
FALSE. Didn't happen...
Also, Chelsy claimed all of Misty's belongings were still in the van from where she had picked them up from Nay Nay's mother's front yard after RC dumped them there......
That indicates to me MC and RC had never reconciled on Sunday night like TN would like for all of us to believe...It has also been revealed TN offered MC money to babysit. IF MC and RC had reconciled TN would not have had to offer MC money to babysit...
LE has stated there was no sign of a crime being committed at Green Lane.. At that time they also stated IF a crime had been committed they did not know when or where it had occurred.
I suspect the incident occurred at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence on Magnolia, where MC was staying...That residence is located in the Shell Harbor area. Sheriff Hardy has also stated he believes the crime occurred in the Shell Harbor area. ..JMHO

And at what time do you think Misty drugged Haleigh so she could sleep?

IIRC we have GGMS claiming she saw Haleigh that night alive and well eating dinner on the screened in porch... The different times she has given have been numerous...The latest hourly time given at one point was close to 8:00 pm..

Weren't you on tv with Chelsy when she claimed she thought the BIG fight at 8:30 pm between Ron and Misty was over what to do with Haleigh's remains? I can't remember IF it was on JVM or NG but I thought you were on that show when she made that statement...IIRC you were asked your opinion on the remarks she had just stated... IIRC, you stated you thought her theory was a good one... Am I wrong?

I was just wondering how Haleigh may have died so quickly from an overdose when GGMS has claimed she was alive and well when she saw her eating dinner and that was not too long before the BIG fight over the phone...JMHO

IIRC not too long after the BIG fight over the phone Ron C called Tommy per Ron C's attorney...And at one time it was revealed Ron C called Tommy over at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..

IMO.. Misty wasn't at the MH on Green Lane that night taking care of the children or sleeping... I suspect she was at her parent's residence..I also suspect she and Ron C had never reconciled their differences like TN would like for us to believe they had... IIRC Sheriff Hardy has even stated he believed Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area...Granted it was 14 months after the fact but he did make that statement....JMHO

1: I don't know what time she died, I'm not a psychic and not comfortable getting into specifics like that.

2: I don't believe Annette's story. I think Annette has doubts about Ron's innocence and that is why she told him on the phone, after his arrest on dealing drugs to watch out for snitches. I think Annette lied, to give Ron an alibi. She is covering.

3: Yes, I still do believe Chelsea's theory that Haleigh died from an OD. Except I don't believe that Haleigh got into a stash and died. Instead I think Misty got into the "stash" and Misty gave Haleigh the pills. With that theory that Chelsea put out there, she was protecting Misty, by putting the blame on Haleigh, that Haleigh is the one who voluntarily took the pills. I also believe that Ron got rid of the body. I think Misty (possibly accompanied by others) met Ron somewhere, and he snuck out of work and threw the body into a body of water.

4: I don't think Haleigh died at shell harbor, I think she died at the mobile home. I think at the time, LE did find some evidence that Haleigh was thrown into the river, and believed that Misty's/Tommy's story RE Joe had merit. I think LE then discovered that while "some" of their story may be true... BUT that they were lying about WHO got rid of the body and WHO killed the child. Either because they don't know and were guessing, or lying to cover their own butts. Most likely a little bit of both.

Right now, I think if police want to get to the bottom of what happened, and I think they are excellent and dedicated detectives... I would be leaning heavily on ANNETTE SYKES, TERESA NEVES, CHELSEA CROSLIN, and TIMMY CROSLIN. I think they had minor roles of covering things up.

At this point Tommy is tained and anything he says isn't credible, same as Misty. Unless they can pass a polygraph, they can't be trusted.

Common question is: Why would Ron cover for Misty. Simple answer is: He isn't. He is covering for himself. If he ratted out Misty, he knows Misty in return could say: "but you got rid of the body..." And if Misty passes a polygraph, then he is doomed.

So if Misty and Ron rat each other out, they both could go down together. They would rather go to jail as drug dealers than go to jail, for felony murder and accessory after the fact.

Why won't Chelsea, Timmy, Annette or Teresa tell the truth? Well they've gotten away with it for 2 years, why start telling the truth now?

I think the PCSO is now trying to put pressure on those individuals. And I think it is evident by the way they act. Both sides hate law enforcement, both sides are now out there telling everyone Haleigh is alive, blah blah blah. Distraction and distortion.

If rc disposed of his daughter, he may have weighed her down and thrown her off the Dunn's creek bridge. He bragged about that place being a place to dispose of a dead body.

Whisperer, I THINK YOU ARE ONTO SOMETHING! That is where they would throw their deer and their drugs, and the items they "robbed" from people, when they thought the police were about to bust em.

BTW, the "they" is the criminal element in the community, which includes Ron and his friends.

I can't take that article on the Walsh site as fact as it doesn't quote any officer admitting rc's hours. It appears to be given to the writer third party or from boards. It doesn't smack as LE driven. It could be true but rc had to be late that day and that was not mentioned. His attorney told us that he started at 5:00pm. That puts him working to 1:00am. Did he or did he not work overtime? we will never know. My opinion would be no.

I am basing that opinion on rc's own story of LE wanting to know what took rc so long to get home. Once again ron diverted and the interviewer didn't pursue ron's words of "I left work @ such and such time". That statement made by ron convinces me he his hiding the time he left work. That description of his time was a clue he most likely left work early.

With no cell towers in Satsuma, LE can't even tell where any of the players were. But if they were at Shell harbor, isn't there a cell tower near there?

I agree with you on the AMW article. It appears a bit disjointed and badly written in its entirety. I just thought it interesting that someone actually put a timeline (such as it is) on Ronald's "usual" schedule that did not match any variations that I have read to date.

I'm just looking at old article for anything that I haven't noticed before.

These early videos were interesting: One of them was when everyone was trying to figure out who the "cousin" was who was staying at Ron's MH that night.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html
cousin sleeping in same room?

This is the original "uncut" version of the longest interview I think I have ever seen Ron do. It is the long version of Ron going to his knees, crying and holding onto a ringing cell phone. This version reinforces my belief that Ronald was putting on a show for the camera. He switches from one mode to another one a couple of times during the emotional collapse. There are times when his crying sounds do not match up at all with his eyes. There are also times when his voice changes from hysterical, high pitch to a regular voice when asked certain questions. Very interesting video. I have seen parts and pieces of this video but not the entire video in one piece. It is worth looking at from the beginning to end before the cutting room got a hold of it.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
uncut video of interview of Ronald Cummings with phone ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads