General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Kimster, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

She's probably bursting with pride as we post.

2. titanfan62702

titanfan62702 New Member

:floorlaugh:

3. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

And Ronald and his buddies were also known to kill deer and throw em to the gators and watch the gators devour the deer.

4. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

IDK, but the University of Florida says "cease":

While the Florida Wildlife Commission says "stop":

My money's on they don't eat when it's cold.

5. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

When Ron is charged with his involvement he better plead guilty, a jury of 12 might not dig a big ole swastika on his neck.

If I was the SA, I'd try my best to get Jewish people on the jury, and the defense couldn't exclude them based on that! Plus the defense wouldn't want to question them about the tattoo, because they don't want to bring any attention to it.

Smart move Ron!

Also try to bring in the video of Ron using the "N" word while he is in jail. And his discussion with GGS about "snitches." I'm salivating at the thought.

This puts CASEY ANTHONY's tattoo's and jail house videos to SHAME! If the state attorney EVER charges Ron they got a lot to work with, and Ron has helped them out! LOL

sleepingheart likes this.
  6. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

It's the water temperature that's important for an alligator's biological trigger, not the air temperature.

Last year, I went to the Federal government (NOAA) for water temperature information in the St Johns. Notice on MAY 1 of last year, the water temperature at Palatka was STILL below the trigger point.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Just to refresh our memory on how cold the air temps were in Putnam County during February, 2009:

[​IMG]

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSGJ/2009/2/9/DailyHistory.html

IDK, but it doesn't seem too likely alligators were active.

7. crash

crash New Member

At Silver Springs which is in Marion County (just south of Putnam) the alligators there break their winter fast in April. According to the handlers, the gators don't eat all winter because their metabolism slows in the cold temps, and even though the temps may come up for a bit, they don't feed because they don't want to be stuck with half digested food in their stomachs if the temps drop back down again.

8. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Shes not with the gators, shes probably in a family killing field or something, I do not trust any of the families on both his sides. It will be a place that Ronald has hunted on, or brought girls for secluded private time. jmo

9. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Thank you, as always, Ger. May I throw up now? He is crazy. I bet he doesn't even know what a swasticka or iron cross stands for!!!!!! Scorpion, joker, yeah, he's that bright (not) that's why is d. azz is in prison. Who is Cece? His sister?

OMG, is just wish he would fade off into the sunset, or the abiss. He keeps putting himself out there, he wants to know what we all think. Well, RONALD, you disgust me as a father, a citizen, and as a human being.

10. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Just to refresh our memory on how cold the air temps were in Putnam County during February, 2009:

[​IMG]

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSGJ/2009/2/9/DailyHistory.html

IDK, but it doesn't seem too likely alligators were active.[/QUOTE]

God bless you, Concerned Papa, for all of your efforts. I just always wanted to believe they gave Haleigh a proper burial, perhaps with her great grandfather. txs

11. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

There was no time for a proper burial for Haleigh. By 3am she had probably been dead for 10 hours, if Ron was at work he wasn't there, it consisted of some twisted family members burying her in a makeshift grave unless they had a child size coffin handy. Casey Anthony is weird, but she did leave her child in an area that she could have been found, and was. Ron and fam hid the body well.

jmo

12. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Very sad imo. The things prisoners have to do to survive. Horrible :(

13. christee

christee Yup, I'm listening

Which supports the saying "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime".

14. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

He has a wide selections of groups to identify with, he didn't have to be a Nazi but he now is and he knows what it means and thats imo, a fact. jmo

15. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Nowhere near as sad as all the drug addicts dying from pills people like Ron sell. He is probably still selling them in there, that's just one of the things the neo-nazis do in there.

16. GER

GER New Member

May I point out, that they're prisoners for a reason, likely their poor choices made while free citizens. I feel no sorrow for this person. None. His survival instincts astound even me.

17. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

I will say this freaks me out. I bet he adds a ton more tattoos and just thrives as being known as crazy and dangerous. He is the type to kill another prisoner and get more time just so its easier to maybe confess when he already is in life for something else. Its almost as people think he was going to reform school and was going to come out a choir boy. Prison life is hard, I wont be shocked when we start hearing stories from his scorned boyfriend in prison. jmo

18. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Sorry Flossie, but tough sh_t! What could have Haleigh done to survive. Yeah, my heart is just about breaking for RC and his "survival." :maddening:

19. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

I totally agree with you, and barf. He has no conception of the real world!

20. titanfan62702

titanfan62702 New Member

Whether he survives prison or not is no where near the top 100 of things I'm concerned about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.