General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chillout: in this thread with the snark and nasty comments or it will be closed for good.

I disagree. Ron could have believed Misty, why not? Look how many people in here are incapable of believing Misty could do this without Ron giving her instructions. This was my stumbling block, how could Ron believe her, but again, he doesn't seem to be the only one, so why not? Maybe he had doubts from time to time, and maybe he's passive/aggressive.

I just don't expect to see what I would qualify as normal when I'm looking at a relationship between two people with the backgrounds these two people have. Ron married Misty. People were calling for blood less than 24 hours after Haleigh vanished, because Ron was 24 and Misty was 17. It continued non-stop, even after they got married. I don't know if Ron married Misty just for that reason, to keep from going to jail for statutory rape, but it doesn't strike me as outside the realm of possibility. They had only been together a few months when Haleigh vanished, and they married a month later, did anyone really expect this to have a fairy tale ending?
Ron and his family were the ONLY people buying Misty's story and the ONLY people defending Misty. Because they knew both of them were in on this together. Only logical reason for their sketchy behavior.

Casey said she left Caylee with Zenaida and went to work. LE said Casey didn't have a job, and there was no Zenaida.

Ron said he left Haleigh with Misty and went to work. LE said Ron was at work, there's video, and there is a Misty, and Misty said Ron left for work and left Haleigh with her.

Shall I go on?
<mod snipped>
NYC trip. Ron gets home around 3am to find his daughter is missing. Later that same day, the public wants him arrested for statutory rape because he's 24 and his gf is 17. That same day, people are picking apart everything he says, accusing him of faking grief, implying he killed his child, and as the days go on, it just gets worse and worse. Haleigh's mother is telling anyone who will listen about how he stole the children from her, she's dragging out pictures of Haleigh with an injury that has already been investigated before and determined that it had nothing to do with Ron, like no one has ever seen them before. It is investigated again, with the same results. He talks to police, and he's guilty because police want to talk to him, he gets an attorney, and he's guilty because he gets an attorney, which of course proves he has something to hide, after all this he puts a sticker on his truck saying 'Only God can judge me', and of course, that has nothing to do with the non-stop accusations against him, no, that proves he's guilty, and is considered some kind of confession....<no rumors mod snip>

I can't say I'm surprised he went to NYC. I'm surprised he came back.

And all the above that was quoted is common sense. People can look at a situation and say something about this doesn't seem right. A man is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, he is lawyering up, he is with an underage girl, he is defending the sketchy story of this underage girl, and this entire story isn't passing the smell test. It is a normal reaction when witnessing these sorts of actions.

IIRC it was all 'he said, she said' through an attorney.
Seems I recall a photo or two of a couple bruises however these photos showed no faces, no times and no dates.
These bruises could have been on anyone and been caused by anything.
I tossed them out as 'factual' the moment I saw them... YEARS ago.

Kim Picazio also said that there were witnesses that she got in touch with LE and CPS that WITNESSED the abuse at the hands of Ronald Cummings.

LOL, we know Art Harris says Ron gave LE info about his phone calls that night, and Art Harris says does not make it fact.

Even if this is what happened, it doesn't implicate Ron. It's not a felony to go to your job and be at work, and it's not a felony to make phone calls. Misty and/or Tommy are both perfectly capable of killing and disposing of a five year old child all by themselves. I'm sure they could do it without Ron's micromanagement. As far as charging multiple people besides Tommy, Ron is not the only one available, there's still Misty and Joe, it could be one or both of them.

BBM
Notice it says Tommy, not Ron.

Well I'll believe Art Harris who has worked for the Washington Post, CNN, and has won an Emmy over Ronald's camp anyday.

Ron made phone calls, but he didn't share the CONTENT of the calls until he got a plea deal. Which is sketchy and shows that something sinister was being discussed by all the parties.

We know Ron got a plea deal, we know the plea deal was to TESTIFY against anyone in future prosecutions. Connect the dots. If he didn't accept that deal he was going to be in the same boat as Tommy -- charged under the felony murder rule if and when they decided to bring charges. He was most likely informed of that by the state attorney, which is why he decided to flip on Misty & Tommy.

Nope. And IMO will never do so.

Since some of us are aware Ron is innocent of harming HaLeigh, per LE ststements, we know Tommy is the named suspect and Misty the key.
Joe, IMO, may have been involved also by giving Tommy the idea where to dispose of HaLeigh's body.

CORRECTION: LE has never stated that he is innocent. But they have stated he "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him. They have also stated that he along with Misty are not telling everything they know. Let's get our facts correct.

During the first days after HaLeigh's disappearance Ron said (I paraphrase) 'This could have happened to anyone'.
That statement was and is true today!
It allowed me to give him some slack where Misty was concerned.

IMO he wanted desperately to believe Misty did not nor would not harm his children. Needed to believe.

Also IMO... she did not but is covering for Tommy and possibly Joe.
Joe because it would also hang Tommy if she were to open up.
I can see she feared what Ron would do to Tommy if/when he learns what really happened so remained mum.

No it couldn't happen to "anyone..." only people that are into drugs, partying, into teenage girls, and allow any teen girl they barely know to shack up with them and watch their kids.

Flat out false that this could "happen to anyone." It happens to irresponsible parents who live a lifestyle of drugs, underage girls etc.

This could have been prevented by proper parenting and it wasn't.

BBM..I have a long memory about this case too and remember when all the CS bashers began to "turncoat" too...IMHO.. Evidence just revealed, explains "WHY".. For the record, I maintain my stance Ronald Cummings shot his daughter while playing "BAD"AZZ" with a gun..Everything else is just a manipulative, deceptive coverup..JMHO

Remember the same Crystal haters that were convinced Haleigh was alive and being hidden by Crystal and her family, defended Misty for the longest time, but later turned on Misty after Teresa Neves spoke out against Misty.

Now those same people are trying to convince everyone that Tommy Croslin is the one who killed Haleigh and Misty is covering for him.

There is a lot of manipulating going on, seems most of it is is coming from Ron's family.

CORRECTION: LE has never stated that he is innocent. But they have stated he "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him. They have also stated that he along with Misty are not telling everything they know. Let's get our facts correct.

My facts come from LE quotes.
They stated at first Ron wasn't a suspect. Since HaLeigh's 6th birthday they changed that to cleared.
Those are the facts as told by LE.
Believe them or not. <shrug>

'Resisted' does not mean the same as 'refused', BTW.
IIRC Ron 'resisted' when he was still giving Misty the benifit of a doubt. He said (paraphrased) 'they keep asking/looking at the same stuff.

No it couldn't happen to "anyone..." only people that are into drugs, partying, into teenage girls, and allow any teen girl they barely know to shack up with them and watch their kids.

Flat out false that this could "happen to anyone." It happens to irresponsible parents who live a lifestyle of drugs, underage girls etc.

This could have been prevented by proper parenting and it wasn't

I beg to differ.
Google child abduction and check out each and every parent(s) background and habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288