General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) TN did NOT arrive at the house earlier. If you read the police report, it states Ron had called her earlier, then it goes on to detail all kinds of things that happened, then it says TN arrived. I don't know where anyone got the idea TN was there before LE, or arrived the same time as LE, because that is certainly NOT what it says in the police report.

* When Ron hung up with 911 saying 'he had better people to talk to/call' I figured he called his mother and GGMS telling them HaLeigh was missing.
No crime there and I would have done the same.

2. & 3.) I don't know what TN wearing a jacket from the Sheriff's dept. and a diamond necklace have to do with anything...I really, really don't.

* It doesn't.

4.) She was told her granddaughter was missing, and she brought a photograph. Isn't that what people are supposed to do when someone is missing?

* Right! You grab a photo. There may be several who had them and photos are needed in a missing child case.
No crime there.

5.) I agree, and that SOMEONE was probably the person who said she was there the whole time, which would be Misty.

* Yep. Misty. The Key to the crime.

6.) I watched an old friend put on a 'great show' many times over a daughter who had been missing for over 20 years. I also witnessed a very similar reaction to what Ron did one night when a friend of a friend and her husband woke up from their drug haze and found their four children gone. The children turned out to be fine, so I guess them freaking out and threatening to kill whoever took their children and threatening and blaming each other didn't mean they were murderers.

* I too would threaten to kill anyone who took one of my children without permission.
Maybe a crime if I found them before LE did.
Oh well....my kids are worth it.

7.) IF TN sent someone over, maybe it had something to do with Misty being exhausted. I've sent myself over to a few places a time or two. A close friend had cancer and babysat her grandchildren all the time, and I used to check in daily just to make sure everything was okay. Sometimes I even brought the kids to my house.

* That GGMS was sent there 'to check on' is rumor, IMO.
At least I don't remember a statement showing where GGMS stated that... but may have missed it.

8.) LOL, when my daughter gets her nursing license, I will be going a lot of places with a nurse. I didn't realize it was some kind of crime.

* That too was/is rumor unless GGMS or 'nurse' have come forward and stated such.
Did I miss it??
TIA.

9.) I don't know why Ron didn't answer his phone. Maybe he has assigned ring tones and knew who the call was from. Maybe he believed Haleigh was dead. IMO, this is the only thing in this entire list that could be considered suspicious.

* The whole town and part of the world had heard of HaLeigh by then.
It's not like she, if found, wouldn't have been reunited with Ron in a matter of minutes.
Phone answered or not.
No crime there, but you're probably right. Assigned ring tones.
Nothing nefarious in my mind.

Misty said Haleigh was in the same bed as her.

Misty later said Haleigh was on a mattress next to her bed.

Misty said she slept through the whole thing.

Misty said she was there.

Misty said Tommy and Joe were there to steal a gun and took Haleigh instead.

Misty said she hid under the covers with Jr. while Haleigh was screaming.

Tommy said he wasn't there after a certain point.

Tommy said he went over at 10pm and no one was there.

Tommy said Joe went to steal a gun and took Haleigh instead.

Tommy said Haleigh was weighted down with cinder blocks and thrown in the river by Joe.

LE searched the river.

Rumor has it LE took Tommy to the dock.

LE definitely took Misty to the dock.

LE, after searching the river, declared in a press conference the status of the case was changed from missing child to homicide.

LE said Ron was at work.

* Your last 15 statements are the crux of the investigation and crime.

I don't understand why something like 'TN was wearing a diamond necklace' has more bearing on guilt than anything I've listed here.

* It doesn't.

My replies in green :)

BBM

mkay, would you clarify the bold statement, please?
Are you stating Ron is innocent per LE statements?
Or Tommy is the named suspect per LE statements?

Thanks so much! :)

:) Sure.

LE says Ron's alibi was checked and he was not a suspect within the first weeks.
If he was where he said he was and LE says he isn't a suspect.
IMO, I think that means innocent.

Tommy was named a suspect by the States Attorney.
IMO, that tells me is is a suspect.

Some will say LE doesn't know when HaLeigh disappeared.
That's incorrect.
It's called the 'time line'.
Time lines are created for a reason and through witness statements... IE who saw her last, where and at what time.

We aren't privy to that information, as of yet, because of the ongoing investigation.

I haven't read this thread in a while, usually go to other threads like court updates, GER's pictures, and "news" if there is any. I've stayed away from the theories because, well, it can get heated. :blushing:

I'm still trying to figure out what the Art Harris buzz is about re: RC's plea, blah, blah, blah. But that's OK, I can live without it for now.

Thanks to Levi for stating some things I had let slip away. Very good points. Now, before you think what I'm going to say is because AH "clears" RC, that's not the case at all. I'm not a fan of AH for many reasons, none have anything to do with his attitude toward RC or "clearing" him. I sit strongly in the "RC did it" camp or at least is heavily involved, and bucks his grandma for ringleader position. I place AH in the same category as the former FBI guy who boasted, and boasted, two years ago, "I solved this case" and AH fully agreed. As far as I can tell, if he solved this case, no one cared enough to tell us how he solved the case, because we're still waiting for a solution, and justice.

Has GGSykes ever lied about HaLeigh's disappearance or the facts about the day/night she vanished? I suggest you watch every interview she has given about her "drive by" that night, to how she morphed from passing by to going inside and helping the children change their clothes on the porch in the freezing cold. Now, mind you, you'll have to watch videos that took place within a span of 14 months before you finally hear how she changed those kiddies' shirts as she finally told it when she appeared on the NGrace show with Grandma Hollers! While watching those clips, be sure to take note of the various times she mentions. Not only wasn't she consistent with her story of going to the mh that night, she couldn't stick with the hour, either.

Do I think she lied? She could certainly rival Ms Cindy A. with her mistruths.

Why would a grandma lie about the death of her granddaughter? Why did CA lie? Why indeed? To protect the one who is still here, albeit, locked up behind bars. :cow:

:jail:

ETA: Just want to say if I'm wrong about the Cummings-Croslin-Sykes-Neves menagerie, I'll be the first to admit it. I'll be surprised, but I'll fess up and acknowledge my error.

:) Sure.

LE says Ron's alibi was checked and he was not a suspect within the first weeks.
If he was where he said he was and LE says he isn't a suspect.
IMO, I think that means innocent.

Tommy was named a suspect by the States Attorney.
IMO, that tells me is is a suspect.

Some will say LE doesn't know when HaLeigh disappeared.
That's incorrect.
It's called the 'time line'.
Time lines are created for a reason and through witness statements... IE who saw her last, where and at what time.

We aren't privy to that information, as of yet, because of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks so much for your reply, mkay. :)

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't an official statement from LE that I had missed. I appreciate your time in clarifying that for me.

I believe JO summered there often. Please, if I'm wrong, correct me. tia
I don't remember that, but it could be true. I do remember Misty saying JO didn't know his way around, but she could have been lying. But why? For some reason, I was under the impression that JO's visit was out of the ordinary...but considering everything he has been given credit for saying and doing, it would have been hard to cram it all in this short visit. Now that you mention it, I'd like to know how familiar he was with the area. But, he was real young, about 18 think, so if he had visited, it was probably with adults.

I don't remember that, but it could be true. I do remember Misty saying JO didn't know his way around, but she could have been lying. But why? For some reason, I was under the impression that JO's visit was out of the ordinary...but considering everything he has been given credit for saying and doing, it would have been hard to cram it all in this short visit. Now that you mention it, I'd like to know how familiar he was with the area. But, he was real young, about 18 think, so if he had visited, it was probably with adults.

BBM

I thought I read that, at some point, JO's sister owned a house there and he used to visit. If anyone remembers this, please chime in. tia

BBM

I thought I read that, at some point, JO's sister owned a house there and he used to visit. If anyone remembers this, please chime in. tia

Don't remember any of it.

Did she sell the house? It seemed that he was needing a place to stay, if he could have stayed at his sister's.

BBM

I recall reading and hearing a relative (cousin, I think ) owned the residence on Magnolia where Hank and Lisa were living but I don't recall who it was...JMHO..

I haven't read this thread in a while, usually go to other threads like court updates, GER's pictures, and "news" if there is any. I've stayed away from the theories because, well, it can get heated. :blushing:

I'm still trying to figure out what the Art Harris buzz is about re: RC's plea, blah, blah, blah. But that's OK, I can live without it for now.

Thanks to Levi for stating some things I had let slip away. Very good points. Now, before you think what I'm going to say is because AH "clears" RC, that's not the case at all. I'm not a fan of AH for many reasons, none have anything to do with his attitude toward RC or "clearing" him. I sit strongly in the "RC did it" camp or at least is heavily involved, and bucks his grandma for ringleader position. I place AH in the same category as the former FBI guy who boasted, and boasted, two years ago, "I solved this case" and AH fully agreed. As far as I can tell, if he solved this case, no one cared enough to tell us how he solved the case, because we're still waiting for a solution, and justice.

Has GGSykes ever lied about HaLeigh's disappearance or the facts about the day/night she vanished? I suggest you watch every interview she has given about her "drive by" that night, to how she morphed from passing by to going inside and helping the children change their clothes on the porch in the freezing cold. Now, mind you, you'll have to watch videos that took place within a span of 14 months before you finally hear how she changed those kiddies' shirts as she finally told it when she appeared on the NGrace show with Grandma Hollers! While watching those clips, be sure to take note of the various times she mentions. Not only wasn't she consistent with her story of going to the mh that night, she couldn't stick with the hour, either.

Do I think she lied? She could certainly rival Ms Cindy A. with her mistruths.

Why would a grandma lie about the death of her granddaughter? Why did CA lie? Why indeed? To protect the one who is still here, albeit, locked up behind bars. :cow:

:jail:

ETA: Just want to say if I'm wrong about the Cummings-Croslin-Sykes-Neves menagerie, I'll be the first to admit it. I'll be surprised, but I'll fess up and acknowledge my error.

BBM

I think Misty and/or Tommy did it, and I have no interest in anything Art Harris has to say, either. He lost me when he was 'reporting' on Caylee Anthony's case. How ODD we can both have the same opinion of Art Harris...maybe it really does have to do with Art Harris himself and not our alleged ulterior motives of trying to promote our completely opposite theories.

BBM

I think Misty and/or Tommy did it, and I have no interest in anything Art Harris has to say, either. He lost me when he was 'reporting' on Caylee Anthony's case. How ODD we can both have the same opinion of Art Harris...maybe it really does have to do with Art Harris himself and not our alleged ulterior motives of trying to promote our completely opposite theories.

Maybe it has to do with AH himself. Exactly. That's why I chimed in. AH lost me with his Know It All attitude.

I just want our little girl found and I want the culprits to pay. Just to reiterate, I do believe there are more than one person involved. Maybe one original perp and several helpers after the fact, or more than one in the actual deed, with others assisting later. "Round 'em up and lock them up" is my motto. I do believe some of the guilty are already there.

Ever since Shaniya Davis case I can't help but wonder, with more children missing and parents into drugs, could this be the case with others.

I feel that whatever happened to Haleigh was an accident. I think Ron saw Misty driving away with Haleigh after school, was still enraged over her party weekend, went after her and they ended up at Magnolia. Something happened to Haleigh as a fight ensued. I think she was injured (probably a head injury,) but RC & MC didn't realize how bad it was. Later that night she died.

When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

Ron had alot of problems growing up. So much dysfunction and so little of what a young boy, young man needs. And now he is in jail with tattos (even Nazi tatts), all over his body. He plays the hard azz, but I don't think he is. I believe that inside he is a very lonely, sad little child, that still hasn't figured out what went wrong and why he turned out like he did.

BBM

I also believe Ron loves Haleigh. It seems to me that he was trying to do his best for her and Jr. I think he made a lot of mistakes, but to me it seems more out of ignorance than malice.

I also agree Ron did not have the best childhood. In some ways, I think it effects boys more deeply than girls to be abandoned by their mothers. From what is out there, I have the feeling Ron had a pretty structured childhood while he was with his grandmother, and that was all thrown out the window when he moved back in with his mom. Kids need adults in their lives that will tell them no sometimes. I don't think Ron had that with his mother.

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo

Crystal has said a few things about Ron that turned out to not be true. IMO, Crystal wasn't doing that great a job with the children, either, and like Ron, I attribute that to ignorance rather than malice. She had a mother who let her 14-year-old daughter go off on a bus? for a weekend visit with her boyfriend, alone. She had a mother whose 14-year-old daughter did not come back from the visit, and did nothing to bring her back. Who would expect Crystal to be a good parent with the examples set for her?

IMHO..Since covering his rear seems to have been and still is his main concern I have doubts as to him being capable of really loving anyone and that includes his deceased child...I suspect he feels regret but I also suspect he has justified his actions. Seems he is just not capable of taking any responsibility for anything he does...IMHO.. IF anyone in that family truly loved or honored Haleigh and her short life here on earth someone in that family would stand up and tell the truth..JMHO

MOO, I see evidence Ron loves his children, he loves his grandparents, he loves his mother, and I even think he loved Misty, and maybe he still does, I'm not sure.

If he truly loved Misty, and truly believed she didn't harm Haleigh (and after all the questioning I have done about this, I realize it's not so far out there as a theory, since so many people in this forum who don't know either of them also seem to believe Misty didn't harm Haleigh.) I could see him rallying to her defense. As in here, I can see him not believing anything the police had to say that put her in a bad light.

Well using the excuse that pictures show he was loving, then you have to say the thousands of pics Casey took of Caylee, she really must have loved her as well. The fact that there are so few pictures of Ron and Haleigh speak volumes to me, all I see is a Daddy primping for a camera, looking stoned half the time. If Ron had any love for Haleigh he would have been selfless, he would not have acted like her body rolling and being smothered by gators was such a non event. Ron took money for Haleigh knowing she was dead, think about how hideous that is. How the heck can you sit and touch tongues and have fun with Misty knowing your child is rotting somewhere she shouldn't be? I think a few people need to start telling the truth about Ronald and stop portaying him like hes some beautiful minds genius type of person and fess up hes low IQ on top of a drug addict, but imo, he was probably exposed to drugs long before birth and never stood a chance at anything, much like his daughter because of Teresa.

jmo

IMO, there is no comparison between the pictures of Haleigh with her father and the pictures of Caylee with her mother. IMO, there is no comparison between Casey Anthony and anyone in this case.

Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo

I disagree. I don't think everyone in this case is so cold and unfeeling they just don't care about anything or anybody. Crystal has Jr., who is Ron's son, and Crystal and Ron were together for several years, and is probably still considered part of the family. IMO, Crystal is a grieving mother, and AS and TN are grieving grandparents. I think Crystal needed a place to go, and AS and TN welcomed her back into the family.

MOO, I see evidence Ron loves his children, he loves his grandparents, he loves his mother, and I even think he loved Misty, and maybe he still does, I'm not sure.

If he truly loved Misty, and truly believed she didn't harm Haleigh (and after all the questioning I have done about this, I realize it's not so far out there as a theory, since so many people in this forum who don't know either of them also seem to believe Misty didn't harm Haleigh.) I could see him rallying to her defense. As in here, I can see him not believing anything the police had to say that put her in a bad light.

During the first days after HaLeigh's disappearance Ron said (I paraphrase) 'This could have happened to anyone'.
That statement was and is true today!
It allowed me to give him some slack where Misty was concerned.

IMO he wanted desperately to believe Misty did not nor would not harm his children. Needed to believe.

Also IMO... she did not but is covering for Tommy and possibly Joe.
Joe because it would also hang Tommy if she were to open up.
I can see she feared what Ron would do to Tommy if/when he learns what really happened so remained mum.

Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!

BBM

I find all of this sad. I think it's sad for Ron, Crystal, and even Misty. IMO, from all I've seen in this case, Crystal being with Annette is the best place she can be. I think Annette will help Crystal take care of her children and give her the support she needs to maybe make a better life for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288