George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
MATT - rumor has it that MICHELLE BART fmr Anthony spokesperson knows where CASEY is at, and is negotiating a deal for her!

Matt Morgan
@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan

@JusticeChick98 I heard that 3 days after #caseyanthony went missing. Could be a legitimate lead.

OK she doesn't live in Houston unless she has moved. Washington State or Oregon from what I can find. Maybe the Anthonys have been sent to retrieve Casey?

What is in Houston? Are they there to retrieve Casey? Let me find a twitter I saw yesterday. Does Michelle Bart live in the Houston area? Be right back with the twitter.

Cindy's second cousin.

What is in Houston? Are they there to retrieve Casey? Let me find a twitter I saw yesterday. Does Michelle Bart live in the Houston area? Be right back with the twitter.

Right after she was found NG, a woman who supposedly was a distant cousin of CA said FCA could come live with her near Houston.

Could bee they're connecting for a flight to Mexico.

:waitasec::waitasec: Has someone ALERTED the Border Patrol ... the Mexican authorities ? ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Could bee they're connecting for a flight to Mexico.

or just about anywhere (though why they'd fly COA to do that is a mystery since every airline in "the world" just about serves or connects to MCO).

If they're transiting IAH, it's probably to Mexico...but I'd like to think they're boarding SIA for Moscow. Or somewhere in the middle east...

I don't know. I find it very difficult to believe that Lippman continues to state that his clients do not know where Casey is. And that she is with a second cousin if this is true. I never bought this story.

I am guessing that the Anthonys have business interests in Houston if anything. Or it is a flight where they have a layover to CA or somewhere else. MOO

:waitasec::waitasec: Has someone ALERTED the Border Patrol ... the Mexican authorities ? ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No, just "ours" - don't let 'em back in

(o/t - sorry it's my day off so I am a little cuckoo and roboposting...)

:waitasec: IF ... a BIG IF ... the Anthony's are going to Texas to bring CFCA back to Orlando

This will PROVE that CFCA has been IN CONTACT with Cindy and George all along ... WHY would the Anthony's go to retrieve her ? I believe CFCA "shunning" Cindy was all a farce ...

:waitasec: But what other reasons would the A's have to go to Houston ? Didn't they just return from a vacation in the Bahamas ?

Must be nice ... real nice to be on "disability" and "unemployed" and fly like "jet-setters" all over the world ...

MOO MOO MOO ...
They needed a vacation from their vacation.

No, just "ours" - don't let 'em back in

(o/t - sorry it's my day off so I am a little cuckoo and roboposting...)

:great::floorlaugh:

Yep ... I hope they are leaving the "country" ... and don't let the door hit you in the :behind:

:great::floorlaugh:

Looks like the A's are picking up some more money for PICS. TMZ..shame on you!

and shame on the A's too ! It's kind of "in your face", giving their situation, to be posing on vacation, enjoying the good life on someone else's dime ... wow ... just wow ... talk about tasteless ... no make that arrogant !!

I'm kind of hoping someone travelling with them took the pictures and turned around and sold them to TMZ ... just finding it hard to believe the A's would want to advertise their vacation fun when they snuck away to take one ... but then it is the Anthonys we're talking about ... :waitasec:

Looks like the A's are picking up some more money for PICS. TMZ..shame on you!

They were paid for these pictures?
Do you have a link handy. I have not seen this info.

and shame on the A's too ! It's kind of "in your face", giving their situation, to be posing on vacation, enjoying the good life on someone else's dime ... wow ... just wow ... talk about tasteless ... no make that arrogant !!

I'm kind of hoping someone travelling with them took the pictures and turned around and sold them to TMZ ... just finding it hard to believe the A's would want to advertise their vacation fun when they snuck away to take one ... but then it is the Anthonys we're talking about ... :waitasec:

:waitasec: They better enjoy their "vacations" now ... because if CFCA has to do probation in Orange County ... they are going to have their "hands full" !

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Taking a vacation is not a crime.
Taking a vacation is quite normal after going through 3 years of hell.

Nobody ever asks me where I get my money for my vacations. Not sure it's important where the Anthony's got the money.

JMO

Please, let's not litter this particular thread with criticisms about the A's and their vacation pics. There's another thread where they're already discussing it. I defend them, but I'm interested in KC getting back home for probation on this thread. Please y'all! :websleuther:

Yes please let's not clutter up this thread re the A' vacation pics. Happy thoughts and fuzzy bunnies only........FCA having to return to OC for probation!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Please, let's not litter this particular thread with criticisms about the A's and their vacation pics. There's another thread where they're already discussing it. I defend them, but I'm interested in KC getting back home for probation on this thread. Please y'all! :websleuther:

I can't find the thread where members are discussing the flight to Texas. Do you have the link to that thread please. Thanks.

CA's cousin Pam (I forget her last name) either lives in or close to Houston. That could be another possibility of why they would go there.

Thank You ... Is this the cousin that called in to one of the shows on HLN after the verdict ? I remember one of Cindy's relatives calling in about something -- did not pay much attention to what she said ... :innocent:

:waitasec:

I can't find the thread where members are discussing the flight to Texas. Do you have the link to that thread please. Thanks.

I'm talking about the dolphin pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member