George and Cindy have an interview airing on Monday! Cindy's threatening to sue Casey

Thanks, AnaPisces.
Oh man... everyone please donate if you haven't, I would really hate for Tricia (or any of us) to lose WS! She will haunt us in our sleep while speaking Mandarin Chinese. Eeek. ;)

Absolutely. Casey killed her, the bad was already done for her. George and Cindy didn't have to be the most hated family in America... but who had Caylee's back 100%? No one in that home. No one in that house stood up solely for Caylee. All this BS about Casey not killing her intentionally is, as I said, BS. It doesn't matter how much Cindy decorates it or fantasizes about it with seizures and other ****, she just killed her out of her own stone cold heart.

There is no one on this earth that will tell me that some ***** that went out partying while her little girl was "missing" is innocent or didn't intentionally kill her. I won't hear it. Caylee was inconvenient to Casey. I believe George and Cindy loved her, I can see the pain in George especially but they need to stop sugar coating it. Casey should have left Caylee with them and gone off on her drug and alcohol filled frenzy without her.

Her car smelt of a dead body...
She didn't report her missing for 31 days
Actually, she never did, Cindy did..
Zanny the Nanny? Oh please more like Mommy the killer.
She sleeps pretty good at night...

Look, I could go on, but this ***** will pay one day. She will.

Still amazed she only got lying to law enforcement----boggles my mind. No child endangerment...SMH

You would think giving your child chloroform every night and putting her in the trunk of your car, would be against some kind of law.

Again one would think....not knowing where your child is should cause pause....

Still amazed she only got lying to law enforcement----boggles my mind. No child endangerment...SMH

Even if the truth does come right back around and bite her in the *advertiser censored* and she gets put away for Caylee's murder, I still won't understand wth happened the first time round.

It seems that CWD loves to stir the pot. They know the anger with this family and the verdict is alive and well. And didn't they also put Morgan Ingrams parents in front of the camera a couple of weeks ago? Ugh. I feel like I've been punked.

The whole Anthony family is trash. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Never seen such a dysfunctional family.

If Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson are making a reality show together, wouldn't they want to get Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew involved too.

Interesting to note that Harvey Weinstein, Fayez Banihammad, and Casey Anthony share the same birthday, which is March 19th. Casey Anthony, Harvey Weinstein, Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Fayez Banihammad, Lori Drew, John Wayne Gacy, and Todd Kohlhepp are March birthdays.

I’m a March Birthday too, and I can’t say I have anything in common with any of them that is obvious to me, except having a March birthday, of course.

I really wish you would reconsider your belief on this, that Cindy found out and helped hide the body. Cindy is absolutely the most bizarre and frightening person I've come across, but she absolutely did NOT do anything to hide the body. She shielded Casey and the family from being found out, sure, but she was in no way responsible for the initial situation, nor putting that baby in the woods. That's not just my opinion, the whole Disney/Tampa/Jacksonville 31 day story documents this is the case.

IMO lazy casey just threw that baby out down the street and went off to party

George and Cindy are still in pain. Think about that. They are innocent, okay. Are they perfect humans? Who is? It's not their fault they raised a covert sociopath. They didn't know. They couldn't know.

What I don't understand is why a defense attorney is allowed to introduce total garbage fantasies--George molested his daughter--with zero proof. To cover for his murder suspect client.

George did nothing. That garbage innuendo must be thrown out unless it is proven. The same evidentiary rules put on prosecutors must be applied to defense lawyers like Baez. It is time for legal reform that makes defense attorneys liable for their words. Prosecutors can't lie at all. Yet we have a system where defense attorneys can lie freely to get murderers and child rapists free. That is done. We are done with that.

George and Cindy are still in pain. Think about that. They are innocent, okay. Are they perfect humans? Who is? It's not their fault they raised a covert sociopath. They didn't know. They couldn't know.

What I don't understand is why a defense attorney is allowed to introduce total garbage fantasies--George molested his daughter--with zero proof. To cover for his murder suspect client.

George did nothing. That garbage innuendo must be thrown out unless it is proven. The same evidentiary rules put on prosecutors must be applied to defense lawyers like Baez. It is time for legal reform that makes defense attorneys liable for their words. Prosecutors can't lie at all. Yet we have a system where defense attorneys can lie freely to get murderers and child rapists free. That is done. We are done with that.

I was always under the belief that if a defense attorney made claims to the jury during opening statements,the case in chief and closing arguments and never gave that jury the evidence needed to support it, the jury would reject those claims.

I was shocked when the verdict was read in this case. This jury didn't care about the evidence that was presented to them by the State. Instead they went with unsubstantiated claims made by the defense lawyers which is not evidence at all.

Why did they believe the defense "story" of an accidental drowning when the defense didn't present any evidence to support that claim? If I was on that jury I would have been insulted by these defense lawyers trying to pull one on me without providing anything to support their scenario.

Even after saying this I still believe that our system is better than any other. Usually defense lawyers who lie to the jury fail. In this case the lame *advertiser censored* jury failed. I would vote for professional jurors before creating rules preventing defense lawyers from putting their foot in their mouths.

JMO

BBM.

But not everyone thinks they are. Everyone has their opinions.

George and Cindy are still in pain. Think about that. They are innocent, okay. Are they perfect humans? Who is? It's not their fault they raised a covert sociopath. They didn't know. They couldn't know. What I don't understand is why a defense attorney is allowed to introduce total garbage fantasies--George molested his daughter--with zero proof. To cover for his murder suspect client. George did nothing. That garbage innuendo must be thrown out unless it is proven. The same evidentiary rules put on prosecutors must be applied to defense lawyers like Baez. It is time for legal reform that makes defense attorneys liable for their words. Prosecutors can't lie at all. Yet we have a system where defense attorneys can lie freely to get murderers and child rapists free. That is done. We are done with that.

I see what you're trying to say, but Cindy was well aware of what Casey was. Casey had been lying about her job and robbing everyone around her blind for the last couple of years. She told one of Casey's friends to "stay away from her because she's a sociopath." Cindy also knowingly lied multiple times on the stand. But it was her finger pointing in the direction of innocent people that really made me dislike her. She wanted anyone but Casey blamed and she helped her murdering idiot daughter go free. She lied and obstructed the investigation on multiple instances. I agree that no one is perfect, but that doesn't make Cindy any less of a horrible person.

I agree that George, on the other hand, is mainly guilty of one thing. He had zero backbone and he allowed both Cindy and Casey to walk all over him.

IMO, Casey is most likely an eraser killer. Eraser killers kill because their victim is no longer convenient. `It's more common in men (often men who are having affairs) who would rather kill their wives than get a divorce and give any aspect of their lifestyle up. They plan their crime months in advance (like doing computer searches for "neck-breaking", "household weapons" "chloroform" ) and they usually murder by a "soft kill" such as smothering because it leaves very little evidence. They usually plant evidence at the crime scene or try to frame it as something else (for instance, a kidnapping.) They show very few signs of being in mourning and they almost always display inappropriate behavior after committing their crimes. Oh and they are pathological liars who are very careful to keep aspects of their lives compartmented.

So IMO, that lazy, ignorant jury allowed a very dangerous person go free. I am 100% sure that Casey committed premeditated murder. Her behavior is too disturbing for me to see this as anything else.

I’m a March Birthday too, and I can’t say I have anything in common with any of them that is obvious to me, except having a March birthday, of course.

It is something I notice.

George did nothing. That garbage innuendo must be thrown out unless it is proven. The same evidentiary rules put on prosecutors must be applied to defense lawyers like Baez. It is time for legal reform that makes defense attorneys liable for their words. Prosecutors can't lie at all. Yet we have a system where defense attorneys can lie freely to get murderers and child rapists free.

That is done. We are done with that.

I agree with the sections BBM. All a defendant has to do is refuse to speak with police, decline to testify in their trial, and then their defense attorney is free to speculate as though it's fact. The prosecutor doesn't get to cross-examine the defense attorney. The defense is free to wait for all the evidence to be aired and then come up with lies to fit them and explain away those facts.

So here's How To Get Away With Murder:
1. Kill
2. Dispose of body outdoors preferably in summer
3. Delay discovery as long as possible so cause of death can't be determined due to decomp.
4. Lawyer up & refuse to give a statement.
Or
4a. Claim the death was natural/accidental death, you were afraid & hid the body. (This worked for Robert Durst who even dismembered his neighbor's body. It's sickening.)
5. Decline to testify at trial. Let your lawyer speculate for you.

When I watch BBC detective shows, I hear a Miranda-type warning that says “You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence." I wish our warning included that.

KUDOS :clap: to those that watched. I could not.

I lived in the Orlando area during that time. I remember the breaking news reports when FCA was arrested for child neglect and providing false information to LE.
I still remember the video when she walked out of the Police station in handcuffs wearing that blue hoodie. Hubby and I could't believe the look on FCA's face, his first reaction was she was guilty of something.

The photos released of the arrest..especially the one where she had this wonderful smile (I know there is a police story about that particular photo) are disturbing to me

I just can not bear to listen to anything Cindy has to say, I remember vividly her yelling into cameras to everyone, the public, to get off our butts and go look for her granddaughter.

Thank You once again to those that watched and posted

Along with WS, the website A Candy Rose still has the timeline, case info and photos available.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

BBM

That's one thing that has always stuck with me, that video of her coming through those doors, there's that moment she comes out and you see that flash of something in her eyes when she notices the cameras, and I can still see it right now, it's chilling...it's pure evil that's what it is.... and that little smirk... The girl loved when the cameras were on her...

I also couldn't watch this interview, sometimes this case overwhelms (still) me and I have to take a breather... It's ironic that fca can sleep great at night when there's many of us out here that have lost more than our share of sleep over this case... And we've never met Caylee...

Thanks to those who watched... I just can't watch cindy sit there and lie and make up more dumb excuses and continue to cover up for fca, who she knows killed her granddaughter. Deep down she has to know or else she wouldn't feel the need to lie for her....

She heard her bite her tongue through a door? Good Lord... no words for how dumb that is...

All jmo.

Dr. Oz announced today that next Tues. Tony and one of his roommates will be on his show. Dr. Oz promoted the show as one that will change Casey Anthony's haters' mind about Casey Anthony.

Dr. Oz announced today that next Tues. Tony and one of his roommates will be on his show. Dr. Oz promoted the show as one that will change Casey Anthony's haters' mind about Casey Anthony.
Yeh right as if! Show me time stamped video of someone besides Casey killing Caylee in front of an entire arena full of sworn judges and I still wouldn't believe she's innocent. Ugh. I never liked Dr Oz but now more. Is anyone here gonna take one for the team and give the rest of us a report? TIA [emoji4]

I set my DVR to record it.

I have been convinced that CA deliberately did the worst since hearing her talk to her friend when she first went to jail and just wanted Tony's phone number...not a bit of concern about her daughter or distraught parents. Her stinky car, the duct tape from the Anthony garage, her cell & computer activity on June 16, getting the neighbor's shovel the day after Caylee was last seen alive, her wild stories to Cindy to cover up Caylee not being around, her search on the web browser only she used for "foolproof suffocation" on June 16 and so much more, in my opinion, are absolute proof that she killed her daughter on purpose. So, I don't know what could be said to change minds.

I agree, flourish & Jolynna. I will never ever believe that she could be innocent. I still struggle, even now, to believe that she got away with this so no, Dr. Oz. Please stop.

Ok, right. i'm going to change my mind about that psychotic baby killer, because some dumb guy says she was fun to hang around with. Oh Dr. Oz, what are you up to now....

Change our minds? that's never going to happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back