George and Cindy have an interview airing on Monday! Cindy's threatening to sue Casey

Its a sick society when coldblooded killers can profit from killing ex-wives and babies.

Yes and if I were Casey I would be petrified to be out in public. I am amazed that no one has done her in yet.
I did not see this on TV and am glad, just more BS is all.

Yes and if I were Casey I would be petrified to be out in public. I am amazed that no one has done her in yet.
I did not see this on TV and am glad, just more BS is all.

Yes, she has no shame, regret, anything. "I sleep pretty good at night." Well, good for her, cause I didn't when I first heard about Caylee.

I still don't understand how she is out, walking free. There is no hope for other cases if she's "innocent."

So I counted something like 13 photos I'd never seen before, all of them completely innocuous and unnecessary. But sold, I'm willing to bet. How much for each, I can't imagine.

I also counted at least 2 lies that Cindy told, as well as a great deal of tap dancing, side stepping, skirting and embellishment, not the least of which is the story Cindy told of HEARING CASEY HAVING A SEIZURE FROM BEHIND THE DOOR... she called Jose and asked if she should take Casey to the hospital, she heard her bite her tongue and everything (through the door !?) and Jose said no, don't take her to the hospital because the media will follow, just let Jose know how Casey is in the morning.

So this trained nurse is taking completely UNsound medical advice from a bikini salesman about a potentially deadly seizure her daughter is having - she heard from behind a door - clearly this was just to plant the idea that a seizure could explain how Casey doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

And then George turns around and says Casey is the ONLY one that knows what happened to Caylee.

What a load. Cindy never ceases to shock me.
Would she call Baez if the house were on fire?

Would she call Baez if the house were on fire?

Exactly. It was so far beyond ridiculous and it only took her 9 years to come up with it.

She also said she doesn't believe George was involved with "the drowning". She never said the drowning didn't happen, just that George wasn't involved.

She was asked how she found out that Casey was pregnant. She said Casey came to her and said "Mom I've just been to the doctor and I have something to tell you, I'm pregnant" and Cindy goes, "I said 'oh that's AWESOME!'" YEAH --- RIGHT---- they even showed the wedding photo in the segment, the one at Cindy's brother's wedding where Cindy had been going around saying Casey had a tumor.

See, this is why even though I think boycotts can be effective and important, I don't usually take part in them. I'm watching everything these people do, because they're planting allllllllllllllllll kinds of crazy seeds out there and if people who don't know better are left to believe them, they hope some baloney tree grows. And I want to stop that. So anybody that still has suspicions that it was a drowning after this interview, I'm here to set them straight about the lies.

Oh please, that will never happen. [/FONT][/FONT]

"Meanwhile, Cindy urged the 30-year-old to be true to herself.‘Start being honest with yourself, and own everything, and quit putting blame on everybody else,’ she said, addressing Casey." Was CA standing in front of a mirror when she was saying this???? she is no better than CA, GA or LA. None of them did right by baby Caylee.

I didn't watch the interview I just saw the pictures.
That was enough for me to go :thud: :gaah::facepalm::scared::thinking:

"Meanwhile, Cindy urged the 30-year-old to be true to herself.‘Start being honest with yourself, and own everything, and quit putting blame on everybody else,’ she said, addressing Casey." Was CA standing in front of a mirror when she was saying this???? she is no better than CA, GA or LA. None of them did right by baby Caylee.

Nope. And Cindy says that when she saw her she wanted to do two things and one was embrace her. Good lord. I wouldn't touch that nasty murdering ***** if I was being paid good money. It's pure injustice that she is walking free.

I just got done watching this and I'm disgusted. Just say it... she did it... your daughter murdered your precious granddaughter and now she spends her time sleeping pretty good at night. She's cold, heartless and these parents are plain dumb if they think she didn't intentionally kill Caylee.

Ugh, Caylee's sweet little innocent face at the end of that segment made me weep. As Casey said, she doesn't give a ****.

I'm glad to hear that Lee has stepped away from all this money grabbing crap the Anthony's get involved in. He, his wife and his son deserve to be kept out of it.

I'm sorry, but I'm angry.

Ana.

Oh why doesn't this surprise me, the Ant's still trying to get their 15 minutes worth. Why don't the just go and enjoy their retirement or something.

Thanks for the links - just wasted a half hour of my life listening to more of their BS.

Chris Hansen to Cindy; did you ever ask Casey what happened to Caylee?
Cindy: No, and let me tell you why....

- Cindy confirms she 100% knows that everyone thinks the Anthony's are the most hated family in America
- LOL with the opening "Never before seen (really mean sold) photos"
- Shame on Cindy for still making excuses for her convicted felon daughter - as if she's fooling anyone with the "could have had a seizure" nonsense.

I doubt any reasonable person would have thought badly of them if they had just done the right thing by Caylee and told the 100% truth - no matter what happened to whom. They lost their Granddaughter Caylee, and I have no doubt they both loved her dearly. Most everyone would have grieved with them and for them. But, sadly, they chose to be the circus ring leaders of Team Casey. It was their own words and actions that caused many people to consider them as horrible as their daughter.

Thanks for the links - just wasted a half hour of my life listening to more of their BS.

Chris Hansen to Cindy; did you ever ask Casey what happened to Caylee?
Cindy: No, and let me tell you why....

- Cindy confirms she 100% knows that everyone thinks the Anthony's are the most hated family in America
- LOL with the opening "Never before seen (really mean sold) photos"
- Shame on Cindy for still making excuses for her convicted felon daughter - as if she's fooling anyone with the "could have had a seizure" nonsense.

I doubt any reasonable person would have thought badly of them if they had just done the right thing by Caylee and told the 100% truth - no matter what happened to whom. They lost their Granddaughter Caylee, and I have no doubt they both loved her dearly. Most everyone would have grieved with them and for them. But, sadly, they chose to be the circus ring leaders of Team Casey. It was their own words and actions that caused many people to consider them as horrible as their daughter.

Absolutely. Casey killed her, the bad was already done for her. George and Cindy didn't have to be the most hated family in America... but who had Caylee's back 100%? No one in that home. No one in that house stood up solely for Caylee. All this BS about Casey not killing her intentionally is, as I said, BS. It doesn't matter how much Cindy decorates it or fantasizes about it with seizures and other ****, she just killed her out of her own stone cold heart.

There is no one on this earth that will tell me that some ***** that went out partying while her little girl was "missing" is innocent or didn't intentionally kill her. I won't hear it. Caylee was inconvenient to Casey. I believe George and Cindy loved her, I can see the pain in George especially but they need to stop sugar coating it. Casey should have left Caylee with them and gone off on her drug and alcohol filled frenzy without her.

Her car smelt of a dead body...
She didn't report her missing for 31 days
Actually, she never did, Cindy did..
Zanny the Nanny? Oh please more like Mommy the killer.
She sleeps pretty good at night...

Look, I could go on, but this ***** will pay one day. She will.

Its a sick society when coldblooded killers can profit from killing ex-wives and babies.

It should be illegal. and why are they even idolizing these people in the first place? our society is sick.

Am I the only one who thought they'd be divorced by now?

So I counted something like 13 photos I'd never seen before, all of them completely innocuous and unnecessary. But sold, I'm willing to bet. How much for each, I can't imagine.

I also counted at least 2 lies that Cindy told, as well as a great deal of tap dancing, side stepping, skirting and embellishment, not the least of which is the story Cindy told of HEARING CASEY HAVING A SEIZURE FROM BEHIND THE DOOR... she called Jose and asked if she should take Casey to the hospital, she heard her bite her tongue and everything (through the door !?) and Jose said no, don't take her to the hospital because the media will follow, just let Jose know how Casey is in the morning.

So this trained nurse is taking completely UNsound medical advice from a bikini salesman about a potentially deadly seizure her daughter is having - she heard from behind a door - clearly this was just to plant the idea that a seizure could explain how Casey doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

And then George turns around and says Casey is the ONLY one that knows what happened to Caylee.

What a load. Cindy never ceases to shock me.

Yeah I think Casey is the way she is because of her damn Mom. It seems like Cindy lies just as much as Casey does. I've always thought the sane was George. You could tell he has struggled with her death. But then again I cant remember all case specifics bc it has been so long but I always in a way felt bad for him.

Please stop giving this baby-killer publicity!

YEP! I agree! And I wonder how much money they were paid, for their lies and photos. I do believe any money they were given was shared with Casey Anthony.

Warning, I did not watch. My opinion, they probably are not really saying anything new. They never do. They just dance around their words and keep the stinking spotlight on them and their killer daughter. They are just once again highlighting why Casey is the way she is. She was never taught to take responsibility for her actions. She was never taught that there will be and should be consequences for doing something wrong. They covered for her. They still cover for her and for themselves. They just needed money and likely they got some.

Am I the only one who thought they'd be divorced by now?

I don't think George and Cindy really have a "marriage". They're relationship is a toxic, unhealthy symbiosis. They're co-dependent and feed off one another. :moo:

Casey Anthony: I think she is mentally ill, Cindy says
Cindy and George Anthony say they believe their daughter, Casey, is mentally unstable in an interview that airs nationally Monday on “Crime Watch Daily,” and they use the chat to send a message.“Casey, be true to yourself, start being honest with yourself, and own everything. Quit putting blame on everybody else,” Cindy Anthony says.
“I think Casey is mentally ill,” she tells interviewer Chris Hansen.
Cindy says Casey has seizures and doesn’t remember what happens during them.

The Anthony saga, one of Orlando’s most notorious stories, continues to absorb the national media. In 2011, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared in 2008. The 2-year-old’s remains were found later in 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...s-mentally-ill-cindy-says-20171027-story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back