George and Cindy have an interview airing on Monday! Cindy's threatening to sue Casey

So I counted something like 13 photos I'd never seen before, all of them completely innocuous and unnecessary. But sold, I'm willing to bet. How much for each, I can't imagine.

I also counted at least 2 lies that Cindy told, as well as a great deal of tap dancing, side stepping, skirting and embellishment, not the least of which is the story Cindy told of HEARING CASEY HAVING A SEIZURE FROM BEHIND THE DOOR... she called Jose and asked if she should take Casey to the hospital, she heard her bite her tongue and everything (through the door !?) and Jose said no, don't take her to the hospital because the media will follow, just let Jose know how Casey is in the morning.

So this trained nurse is taking completely UNsound medical advice from a bikini salesman about a potentially deadly seizure her daughter is having - she heard from behind a door - clearly this was just to plant the idea that a seizure could explain how Casey doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

And then George turns around and says Casey is the ONLY one that knows what happened to Caylee.

What a load. Cindy never ceases to shock me.

:clap::clap::clap:

Sick through and through.

The worst part is this:

It is hardly an isolated case.

I know a number of people in Sarasota area who have young children, live in bars partying it up 24/7, have the gall to claim to be "family oriented" while DH and I do not have children and do not lead a partygoing lifestyle.

What's wrong with this picture?!

KUDOS :clap: to those that watched. I could not.

I lived in the Orlando area during that time. I remember the breaking news reports when FCA was arrested for child neglect and providing false information to LE.
I still remember the video when she walked out of the Police station in handcuffs wearing that blue hoodie. Hubby and I could't believe the look on FCA's face, his first reaction was she was guilty of something.

The photos released of the arrest..especially the one where she had this wonderful smile (I know there is a police story about that particular photo) are disturbing to me

I just can not bear to listen to anything Cindy has to say, I remember vividly her yelling into cameras to everyone, the public, to get off our butts and go look for her granddaughter.

Thank You once again to those that watched and posted

Along with WS, the website A Candy Rose still has the timeline, case info and photos available.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

So I counted something like 13 photos I'd never seen before, all of them completely innocuous and unnecessary. But sold, I'm willing to bet. How much for each, I can't imagine.

I also counted at least 2 lies that Cindy told, as well as a great deal of tap dancing, side stepping, skirting and embellishment, not the least of which is the story Cindy told of HEARING CASEY HAVING A SEIZURE FROM BEHIND THE DOOR... she called Jose and asked if she should take Casey to the hospital, she heard her bite her tongue and everything (through the door !?) and Jose said no, don't take her to the hospital because the media will follow, just let Jose know how Casey is in the morning.

So this trained nurse is taking completely UNsound medical advice from a bikini salesman about a potentially deadly seizure her daughter is having - she heard from behind a door - clearly this was just to plant the idea that a seizure could explain how Casey doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

And then George turns around and says Casey is the ONLY one that knows what happened to Caylee.

What a load. Cindy never ceases to shock me.

:goodpost:

:clap::clap::clap::tyou:

You would think giving your child chloroform every night and putting her in the trunk of your car, would be against some kind of law.

It really annoyed me when they told us that Lee and his wife want nothing to do with her, that they don't want that kind of negativity around their child, etc. but those two (Lee and his wife) had no problem lying and defending her on the stand. I know that's par for the course with the Anthony's.

Also, when they were singing his praises for not wanting to be around Casey, it took me right back to Caylee's memorial when Lee was doing his code talk for Casey, pretending it was about Caylee. "We love you CM. We will always have your back CM." He's just as bad as the other two. Makes me sick.

Didn't watch either. The whole family makes me sick. They KNOW exactly what happened by now.
Dear little Caylee's ghost should haunt them all for their entire lives. IF they really thought their offspring had
mental illness now and then, but no money spent on mental health. Never mentioned in trial. I remember the family cruise, tatoos and loving life with money they recieved through news, donations whatever.
JMOO

The whole Anthony family is trash. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Never seen such a dysfunctional family.

If Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson are making a reality show together, wouldn't they want to get Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew involved too.

Interesting to note that Harvey Weinstein, Fayez Banihammad, and Casey Anthony share the same birthday, which is March 19th. Casey Anthony, Harvey Weinstein, Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Fayez Banihammad, Lori Drew, John Wayne Gacy, and Todd Kohlhepp are March birthdays.

I'm convinced Casey murdered Caylee and that Cindy found out, freaked, and helped Casey hide the body. I think George was just around and had no clue what had happened until magically the baby was gone... then he put 2 and 2 together. I wonder how that guy could sleep next to Cindy every night. I would have double crossed the both of them and stood up for that baby! JMO and theory on what happened. Crazy women and the poor men they pull into their web of deception. Cindy lied about that babies existence before it was even born. I'm surprised George isn't catatonic by now. If my wife and daughter did that AND THEN tried to pin pedophilia on me I would leave them in the dust!

Casey Anthony: I think she is mentally ill, Cindy says
Cindy and George Anthony say they believe their daughter, Casey, is mentally unstable in an interview that airs nationally Monday on “Crime Watch Daily,” and they use the chat to send a message.“Casey, be true to yourself, start being honest with yourself, and own everything. Quit putting blame on everybody else,” Cindy Anthony says.
“I think Casey is mentally ill,” she tells interviewer Chris Hansen.
Cindy says Casey has seizures and doesn’t remember what happens during them.

The Anthony saga, one of Orlando’s most notorious stories, continues to absorb the national media. In 2011, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared in 2008. The 2-year-old’s remains were found later in 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...s-mentally-ill-cindy-says-20171027-story.html

I guess Casey was having a seizure when she did a search for making homemade cloraform?

After all these years, still, no words. Sweet baby girl...

It really annoyed me when they told us that Lee and his wife want nothing to do with her, that they don't want that kind of negativity around their child, etc. but those two (Lee and his wife) had no problem lying and defending her on the stand. I know that's par for the course with the Anthony's.

Also, when they were singing his praises for not wanting to be around Casey, it took me right back to Caylee's memorial when Lee was doing his code talk for Casey, pretending it was about Caylee. "We love you CM. We will always have your back CM." He's just as bad as the other two. Makes me sick.

So dysfunctional. They have defended her form the beginning in various ways. Especially the mother. She outright lied for her and continues to do so still claiming it was she who made those damning searches on the computer.

casey is a monster. Her daughter's murder was premeditated. Her family knows she is a crazy sociopath yet they continue to lie for her or minimize her craziness. They should just keep their inner struggles about the truth, private.

I'm convinced Casey murdered Caylee and that Cindy found out, freaked, and helped Casey hide the body. I think George was just around and had no clue what had happened until magically the baby was gone... then he put 2 and 2 together. I wonder how that guy could sleep next to Cindy every night. I would have double crossed the both of them and stood up for that baby! JMO and theory on what happened. Crazy women and the poor men they pull into their web of deception. Cindy lied about that babies existence before it was even born. I'm surprised George isn't catatonic by now. If my wife and daughter did that AND THEN tried to pin pedophilia on me I would leave them in the dust!

I really wish you would reconsider your belief on this, that Cindy found out and helped hide the body. Cindy is absolutely the most bizarre and frightening person I've come across, but she absolutely did NOT do anything to hide the body. She shielded Casey and the family from being found out, sure, but she was in no way responsible for the initial situation, nor putting that baby in the woods. That's not just my opinion, the whole Disney/Tampa/Jacksonville 31 day story documents this is the case.

Why am I not surprised? They'll try to profit off of poor Caylee's death until the day they die. People like the Anthony's do not change. Cindy knows full well that she created a sociopath. Had they told the truth on the stand, I believe CA would be where she belongs. Disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel sorry for their son and his family. He should keep them far away from Casey and these two as well.

I don't believe that Lee is not in contact with Casey. His wife defended her actions throughout the trial, and Lee also went along with things, just not as obvious. They still live in Orlando. I think this was a 'feeler' to see what people think and also a way for Cindy to get more money. She says what she says then backtracks.... its all about the final payout in the end. I don't believe a word of what they say.

I really wish you would reconsider your belief on this, that Cindy found out and helped hide the body. Cindy is absolutely the most bizarre and frightening person I've come across, but she absolutely did NOT do anything to hide the body. She shielded Casey and the family from being found out, sure, but she was in no way responsible for the initial situation, nor putting that baby in the woods. That's not just my opinion, the whole Disney/Tampa/Jacksonville 31 day story documents this is the case.

Totally agree. Cindy had nothing to do with the murder. Casey's got that title all sewn up!

Poor George he said he sees Caylee in the house.. I believe he does things like that really happen :angel:

Poor George he said he sees Caylee in the house.. I believe he does things like that really happen :angel:

That part breaks my heart. Having lost a child, and having experienced similar kinds of 'things' I really feel for George. The man still grieves for Caylee, and it resonates with me because I totally get how we may cling to those experiences to help us heal.

I am not so sure about Cindy... its like her Mama Bear Enabler persona trumps everything else. And Casey... ha! a waste, a huge waste. *shakes fists*

That part breaks my heart. Having lost a child, and having experienced similar kinds of 'things' I really feel for George. The man still grieves for Caylee, and it resonates with me because I totally get how we may cling to those experiences to help us heal.

I am not so sure about Cindy... its like her Mama Bear Enabler persona trumps everything else. And Casey... ha! a waste, a huge waste. *shakes fists*

I'm so sorry for your loss, watergirl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back