George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as what he said to K/R :) he could have simply been trying to convince himself of that fact as well. I mean, of course nobody ever wants to believe their child did such a thing...but from the beginning of all of this Casey has MADE herself appear GUILTY of something, and an accident would have been just that, an accident...perhaps negligence on her part could have lead to an accident but the duct tape always BLOWS that theory! lol

George has said before that he doesn't want to think he raised a child that was a murderer. Now, I don't know about all guys, but a guy wanting to hit the hay with someone might not want HER to think he's the father of a murderer either.

If he did say it, I'd put my money on pillow talk.

This is my first post on Websleuths. Some of the threads recently have been outstanding IMO and prompted me to participate...

In response to the quote above; I can see where most assume the comment "can't bury another child" is referring to Caylee. It possible that there is another Anthony child that died? If so, certainly that would have a profound effect on their behavior.

I believe going back over facts of a crime and asking questions can often shed new light.

Just a thought...

BTW I am "neveragain", hi everyone.
welcome!

This is my first post on Websleuths. Some of the threads recently have been outstanding IMO and prompted me to participate...

In response to the quote above; I can see where most assume the comment "can't bury another child" is referring to Caylee. It possible that there is another Anthony child that died? If so, certainly that would have a profound effect on their behavior.

I believe going back over facts of a crime and asking questions can often shed new light.

Just a thought...

BTW I am "neveragain", hi everyone.

WELCOME!
Just jump right in! We won't bite...maybe just a small nibble on the rare ocassion :) lol. Seriously though, you are correct, we have no idea what MAY lie in their past, but we DO have an idea there's a LOT of whatever it is! :banghead:

Ok. I am JUST NOW getting to start on this Document Dump! But I did read the synopsis on the Dump thread, and this thread. Is it possible that Krystal Holloway IS the widow?

NE apparently is not backing down. They put some of the interview online recently.
Must not be afraid of being sued.
IMO
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/caylee_anthony_grandfather_confession_mistress/celebrity/68356

Thanks for the link-Doubt they are worried about being sued, they have wrangled with more powerful people than the A's and BC...If this were the UK, they might have to worry about it, but per our defamation laws, my opinion is that they can run with this as long as RC/RA/CH does not rescend her story and maybe even if she did-GA would have to prove they were (maliciously) lying about him with no cause to believe their own story.

If LE is conducting an on-going investigation re: KH & GA, I would doubt they would allow her to have anything back that they plan to use or are just not through with investigating yet. If KH claims she gave him money to be donated and he put it into an account under his mother's maiden name....sounds a bit improper to me. JMO

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths, Neveragain!

just Jayla said:
Interestingly enough, I was discussing case with mom today and she wondered aloud if LA and KC get different treatment from CA, and maybe it could be that KC was not an expected or was an unwanted pregnancy. I don't think that's the case, but it kind goes with what you are saying, that there could be deeper issues in their past that have a big influence on their present.
We still have not figured out what CA meant by telling KC "We forgive anything you have said," and KC's "I didn't say anything" response. There is something underlying here, just don't know if we'll ever get.

Inmate Anthony was preoccupied with whoever was coming into the visiting room and had to leave for a minute and I don't think she picked up on what her mother was truly stating..

IMO, CA was referring to all the things Inmate Anthony's friends had stated in regards to, her father allegedly having a stroke, her mother having mental issues, her brother's alleged molestation, etc.. and this is what I believe CA was referring to when she said we forgive you for anything you've said. I still can't figure out what Inmate Anthony meant by, don't worry, I didn't say anything but they were talking about the psychologist or psychiatrist Inmate Anthony was talking with immediately before this visit took place...JMHO!

Justice for Caylee.

So the woman who gav e the "thousands" to GA was allegedly a widow. Why would Cindy get mad about this, or be upset? Wasn't the whole point of the tent, to get money? There must have been more to it in CA's eyes, then.

Maybe because George "disappeared" it and never fessed up to Cindy he'd received it? As in kept it for himself......

Thanks for the tip lol

Don't feel at all badly rbnmw2 - I admired you for not grabbing the "gossip" but I'm kind of an old dog - and unfortunately I've never heard a rumor about an affair that in the end didn't turn out to be true - sigh....

bumping due to Holloway's alleged suicide attempt Thurs. night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22962658/detail.html

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98869"]2010.03.25 WFTV Reports River C. Attempted Suicide - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have believed her from the start...I think she told the truth and in this case, anyone who tells the truth is in for a roll under the bus and that is exactly what has happened here. Poor lady. She obviously has had a hard life, some of that self inflicted as it is for us all, but getting involved with the Anthonys? She had NO idea what she was setting herself up for. I mean, Cindy Anthony is prepared to destroy anyone and everyone who gets in the path of what SHE wants...so, this gal just laid down on a railroad track with Cindy at the helm of an oncoming speeding train...hopefully she can recover from this and go on...that is my hope.

I agree Magic-cat. We really do not know what happened here and LE is not talking. Eventually it will come out but until that time it may be best for all of us to withhold any negative comments until we are sure of the facts. Enough people under the bus already. Whenever something very negative to the defense is due to be released someone goes under the bus, like Kronk.

What really peaks my interest is the money issue. Now with the statement from the volunteer at the KFN tent about GA taking thousands of dollars from a widow. If this was NOT RC and GA can't account for this money there is a bigger problem here with GA. Sad, sad, sad situation. JMO

hey GA
Do the right thing. Whatever that is. Just do the right thing.

I am still making my way through the documents and on page 467 of 644 at this link:
http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony2.pdf
pdf page 467 of 644.
On a typewritten sheet turned in to LE by Linda Tinelli, who represented herself as a volunteer at the tents, but is listed as an assistant director in KidFinders organization, there it is in big bold letters, River Cruz signed up and volunteered at the tent. So we know at least THAT is true, that she was at the tent...or her name would not be on the volunteer list...:blushing:

We also know George was frequently at the tent according to Ms. Tinelli.

This document was handed over to LE on December 17, 2009-just a few short months ago...

I am still making my way through the documents and on page 467 of 644 at this link:
pdf page 467 of 644.
On a typewritten sheet turned in to LE by Linda Tinelli, who represented herself as a volunteer at the tents, but is listed as an assistant director in KidFinders organization, there it is in big bold letters, River Cruz signed up and volunteered at the tent. So we know at least THAT is true, that she was at the tent...or her name would not be on the volunteer list...:blushing:

We also know George was frequently at the tent according to Ms. Tinelli.
This document was handed over to LE on December 17, 2009-just a few short months ago...

BBM
And according to Ms. Tinelli "Cindy would stop down, but she wasn't at the table that much.":waitasec:Hmmm

Going through the documents last night, I found where LE had taken possession of the list of volunteers that was maintained by Linda Tinelli at the KidFinders Tent/Table. She told LE in her interview that the day after Caylee was found George came to her and asked FOR that list because he wanted to "call everyone and thank them". She gave him the list. When LE discovered she had this "book" as she called it, they asked if she could provide them with a copy. She agreed and turned that copy over on December 17th, 2009. She said she would have volunteers tear off a little piece of paper and write their name and phone number and then she would add them to the master list and throw away the little slips of paper. River Cruz is listed in that master list as having been a volunteer for Kidfinders!

Ms. Tinelli also tells in her interview that George was at the tent all the time, but Cindy seldom if ever stopped by...

Did Geroge have ulterior motives when he took that list from Ms. Tinelli the very next day after Caylee was found but BEFORE she was identified? Was there something ON the list that he was trying to hide?

page 467 in the link provided from the recent discovery released...

This PROVES to me at least in part that River did tell the truth about how/where she met George, and HIM coming and confiscating the list? Hinky Meter in OVERDRIVE!!!

I know it would be hard to turn your back on your child as parents we sometimes can't see things in our own children that others can
a lot of people hate the Anthony's but they don't understand the family dynamics there I think it is much like battered wive's syndrome they were so conditioned by KC they backed down from her rather than challenge her and risk another explosion I have first hand knowledge of what repeated abuse can do to your mind and what complete strangers saw was not my reality because I was conditioned to see him in a different light and blame myself for his abuse of me and after each episode I would re examine my behavior to see what I did to cause him to act that way It took years of therapy and I am still struggling I still catch myself wondering what I could have done to make the marriage last and he was not my flesh and blood. They are KC's victims but she has them believing SHE is the victim. It is twisted and complicated , too hard too explain but I feel for them

i think you have good instincts and how walking on pins and needles can deal with abusive behaviors of others. sorry you had to know first hand. i do believe there are many victims of the mess of lies of casey. does not mean she is an outright murderer. i feel she does lie, has some strange ways of dealing with what we now know is caylees missing and death . i do not think any one really thought at time they were coping well with the events. survival to want to believe shes alive and that no one would murder caylee- especially someone who caylee loved. i can not even accept it- i would be more willing to say an accident with complete lies on how it happened and some very very weird behavior by casey during it all. she does seem to be in another reality of it all. i do feel sorry for her way of coping and her being able to seem as if she can block it all out. bless entire anthony family- yes ENTIRE!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAMILY CAN GO ON DAY TO DAY- it must be so hurtful lfor all. i do believe casey and caylee are both loved by family and it must b e hell on earth to have to see and know she faces death penalty and caylee is dead already. i truly feel my heart breaks for all- caylee is an angel too soon. jmo

Magic-Cat and others, thanks so much for the work you are doing here. I'm so deep in family health issues, I only have time to fly-read right now.

But your eloquence is speaking to and from my heart also. This poor soul - couldn't we all see this coming? Not the suicide attempt, and thank God it was "only" an attempt, but just the crap that would surely follow once even part of her story, in any connected to the Anthony's, was known?

Truth or not to her story - what difference does it make when it causes her such pain? I've always believed her, but I also believe George will deny deny deny, even in the face of absolute evidence.

After all, look at his statements and behaviors regarding Casey and Caylee. In the beginning of the Caylee tragedy I had a few good thoughts about George. Do I have to say what I think now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member