George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
his opinion not an admission
Totally agree that this is not any kind of an admission of some revealed information. The very first night that Yuri Melich came to the house, he told YM that he thought there was something dead in the back of the car.
The quotes from the linked video come straight out of the 7/24 interview with YM that document GA bringing his concerns to YM at their first meeting on the 16th.

This does not constitute an admission of secret information, but rather an opinion that something is very wrong. This goes hand in hand with my previous post;if he did say something like this to KH, then imo,it was an opinion or a concern not an admission of anything new.

his opinion not an admission

You have been one of the most vocal posters attempting to discredit RC. According to you, RC cannot be believed.

Now that I posted a link where GA stated that he believed Caylee was dead long before her body was found, you still want to argue that GA's opinion ON TAPE is irrelevant.

Even Cindy told GA "We lost her". How can you ignore that? I no longer have a bit of concern over what GA may or may not have told RC.

I've provided a link where GA admitted to LE and media that he and CA both knew the truth early on.

Yet you continue to say "his opinions mean nothing".

Totally agree that this is not any kind of an admission of some revealed information. The very first night that Yuri Melich came to the house, he told YM that he thought there was something dead in the back of the car.
The quotes from the linked video come straight out of the 7/24 interview with YM that document GA bringing his concerns to YM at their first meeting on the 16th.

This does not constitute an admission of secret information, but rather an opinion that something is very wrong. This goes hand in hand with my previous post;if he did say something like this to KH, then imo,it was an opinion or a concern not an admission of anything new.

I think it is more than an opinion that something is wrong: it certainly has nothing to do with a "secret" admission" and for the sake of argument I think it is irrelevant here. If George were to testify to the smell of death in the car, coinciding with Cindy's 911 panic call about the fact that it smelled like a dead body, it is witnessing, not mere opinion. But hey, what do I know about the legalese? :)

I think it is more than an opinion that something is wrong: it certainly has nothing to do with a "secret" admission" and for the sake of argument I think it is irrelevant here. If George were to testify to the smell of death in the car, coinciding with Cindy's 911 panic call about the fact that it smelled like a dead body, it is witnessing, not mere opinion. But hey, what do I know about the legalese? :)
But what does GA telling YM that he thinks there was a dead body in the car have to do with GA allegedly telling KH that Caylee's death was an accident? the former is his opinion and he reported that to LE immediately and the latter is an admission that he knows what happened and he kept it to himself. 2 different animals entirely.

You have been one of the most vocal posters attempting to discredit RC. According to you, RC cannot be believed.

Now that I posted a link where GA stated that he believed Caylee was dead long before her body was found, you still want to argue that GA's opinion ON TAPE is irrelevant.

Even Cindy told GA "We lost her". How can you ignore that? I no longer have a bit of concern over what GA may or may not have told RC.

I've provided a link where GA admitted to LE and media that he and CA both knew the truth early on.

Yet you continue to say "his opinions mean nothing". .
it does not mean he knew something it means he thought something This has been seen many times I have all of the interviews I did not say it means nothing I am sure that is why he gave grand jury testimony

we all know George gave Grand Jury testimony We don't know what he told them but we do know they indicted her for murder I don't think he is hiding anything

No one need to attempt to discredit RC. According to her own statements and past, RC cannot be believed nor trusted. She says on first tape I have pics and texts and visitor logs that prove affair and I dont want money.Then she states in NE well I don't have intimate pics,texts,and oh by the way the logs where shredding.Oh yes I was PAID 7k.:waitasec::banghead:

I think the operative phrase here is "knew the truth" The truth that caylee was dead? or the truth that Caylee was killed accidentally?

The question of this thread is not whether GA and CA suspected that caylee was dead and at the hands of their daughter, the question is did he say admit to someone that it was an accident. If he said it was an accident, the implication is that he had some information from KC that he did not reveal or was a party to the death.

we all know George gave Grand Jury testimony We don't know what he told them but we do know they indicted her for murder I don't think he is hiding anything

I do...lots... GA has a long history of hiding things, why would he stop now?

But what does GA telling YM that he thinks there was a dead body in the car have to do with GA allegedly telling KH that Caylee's death was an accident? the former is his opinion and he reported that to LE immediately and the latter is an admission that he knows what happened and he kept it to himself. 2 different animals entirely.

I beg to differ. The former is his witnessing, and the latter, without context, is his opinion.

it does not mean he knew something it means he thought something This has been seen many times I have all of the interviews I did not say it means nothing I am sure that is why he gave grand jury testimony

Well, actually, he did know something. He knew that there was the smell of a dead body in the car. What he didn't know, was whose body.

I am not getting your point here.

No one need to attempt to discredit RC. According to her own statements and past, RC cannot be believed nor trusted. She says on first tape I have pics and texts and visitor logs that prove affair and I dont want money.Then she states in NE well I don't have intimate pics,texts,and oh by the way the logs where shredding.Oh yes I was PAID 7k.:waitasec::banghead:

Wow! I am not aware that she was paid 7K! From what I've read she rejected 7K. Could you provide a link?

I think the operative phrase here is "knew the truth" The truth that caylee was dead? or the truth that Caylee was killed accidentally?

The question of this thread is not whether GA and CA suspected that caylee was dead and at the hands of their daughter, the question is did he say admit to someone that it was an accident. If he said it was an accident, the implication is that he had some information from KC that he did not reveal or was a party to the death.

With all due respect, do you honestly believe with the little evidence that we have that this can be answered?

I beg to differ. The former is his witnessing, and the latter, without context, is his opinion.
I think we agree actually.
LE and GA both "witnessed" a smell and reported their opinion that it was a dead body; no argument there.
But that is not what is in question. What is in question is whether GA told KH that Caylee's death was an accident. I further agree that if he did say that to KH, then he was expressing his opinion rather than revealing information about what really happened to Caylee.

With all due respect, do you honestly believe with the little evidence that we have that this can be answered?
LOL, we cannot answer half the questions in this case, but that is why we are meeting on threads and sorting through the evidence. this thread is specifically to weigh in as to our thoughts and opinions regarding the stunning accusations that were made and what we think of them.

I think we agree actually.
LE and GA both "witnessed" a smell and reported their opinion that it was a dead body; no argument there.
But that is not what is in question. What is in question is whether GA told KH that Caylee's death was an accident. I further agree that if he did say that to KH, then he was expressing his opinion rather than revealing information about what really happened to Caylee.

I hear ya :). Fact is, it could go either way. It could be spin, or it could be the truth. That's why I'm saying we don't have enough evidence to go either way unless we want to argue credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151