George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paladine reports 4 marked and 3 unmarked police cars and a helicopter at the Anthony home according to a neighbor.

I have chills after reading wftv's report, and they are not cold chills...I have a very bad feeling about this.
I pray I am wrong and he just needed to spend some time with his Mom & Dad.

I hope not another victim in this travesty

What is wrong with these people why wait to call 911

oh my god...wow, i hope that he is OK. just keeps getting sadder.

IIRC, George's parents live on the west coast of Florida, right? I seem to remember that from somewhere. Well, Volusia County is on the east coast; Daytona Beach is in Volusia.

I wonder what's in Volusia County...?

Prayers that George is OK.

Oh my gosh!! How awful! I hope he is just taking a break somewhere from all the madness...I hope the texts aren't odd in a suicide kinda odd....Wow.

I think they should check the site where they found the remains. You wouldn't send all those cars if he'd just checked into a motel/hotel.

So many lives ruined by this girl, she has truly destroyed everyone that has come in contact with her, especially the few that honestly loved her. The bad seed, that is kc!

didn't they have a meet and greet up there???
Hopefully he knows someone there

so what's in Volusia County? And how disturbing were the text messages he sent that there's a helicopter at the Anth's house?

Oh my gosh!! How awful! I hope he is just taking a break somewhere from all the madness...I hope the texts aren't odd in a suicide kinda odd....Wow.

the article says 'disturbing'. I wonder how long ago the last text was?

I want to quickly post a thanks to Paladine for tipping us to this breaking news.

And prayers for GA that he is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member