George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is definitely no coincidence that this occurred less than 24 hours after the last doc dump containing the information about the duct tape and heart sticker, among other gruesome details. Add that to the fact that George may have been missing duct tape from home, or seen LE take heart shaped sticker sheets or other telling items out of the home the days after the remains were located, and he may finally been confronted with the truth about his daughter and the realization that she did in fact kill Caylee in cold blood.

I cannot imagine a more crushing blow to any parent, especially one who has been living the nightmare he has been. He tried so hard to do the right thing in the beginning. But his wife, daughter, and her panel of bullies made sure George followed their rules. This man has been completely emasculated for years anyway, but Cindy and Casey made sure demoralize him relentlessly until it just became too hard to fight them all, in my opinion.

I am sure they have already been hanging by a thread since Caylee was located in December. Plus we all suspect Casey and Jose are playing "Keep Away" with dear Caylee's body so they cannot lay her to rest. Then boom!! here we go with some of the most gruesome information released to the public to date about the case. If the thought of the duct tape and heart stickers were enough to make many of us froth at the mouth in rage, imagine the final fatal blow that information must have been to him. It makes me so sick to think about the utter annihilation that Casey Anthony has wrought upon so many lives.

I wish someone caring family friend would scoop him up and get him out of there away from all of the brainwashing, and stifling attempts to control his every word. Doesn't George have family on his side to be there for him?

Ugh. We all knew this was a looming possibility for a long time. However, seeing the train wreck coming doesn't make it any less shocking when you finally see it derail.

My prayers and warm thoughts to George, hopefully he can get some much needed therapy and rest.

What a mess. :(

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Tim is in Houston, but called me earlier tonight heartbroken, planning to leave for Florida to help search for George. He asks all of you for prayers for George. I have no idea yet if George is still in danger of dying.

Apologize for all the bolding; I'm trying to make my answers stand out for you.

My next question was going to be if you knew what his current condition is. Thanks to you and Tim for the updates and thanks for bolding!

The helicopter at the house? Media or police??

Thanks for the updates, Friday. This is a very confusing situation.

I hope they got to George in time.

I hope they keep him out of that house...and in care.

ME TOO!!!

Oh Friday, many thanks to you and please tell Tim how we appreciate his updates! What a wonderful man he is to be ready to go out there for George after all he's been through himself.

I can't even put into words how I feel about KC right now. Best I can't.

I hope she is off tomorrow...sorry, I do not want her or anyone to tear him down any further.
Thank you to Friday for sharing what you can, please tell Tim the world is a better place with a great man like him in it! :blowkiss:

Trust me, I'm not her biggest fan. I hope she acts proffessional and with care to someone who is obviously psychologically fragile .. even though that's not her 'style'

No, George did not reach out to Tim. He reached out to two people who then immediately reached out to Tim. Tim has always loved George and felt so badly for the horrible pressures on him.
So, are you able to tell us if George has been hospitalized?

exactly what I thought Pondering

Miss thing could end all this maddness now and so could Baez IMO

Let Grandpa bury his grandbaby

and TRY to put his life back together as best he can. She won't even do that, Spiteful B!tch, that she is!

Oh wow! So maybe they have NOT located him yet???? Oh my. This is not good. This gives me a bad feeling.

Up until this point, it seemed he had been found by Tim. At this point it seems that Tim isn't even in the same state as George, even if there was an email.

Again, my prayers are going out to George... even if he helped cover it up, I hold him up to God for forgiveness and not to our standards.

I'm so hoping that he is safe tonight and understands that people are out there appreciating him as the one SANE voice in all this madness. GOD and the Angels, please be with him tonight and keep him safe.

George, what ever it is... you are different than the others. {{{hugs}}}

Trust me, I'm not her biggest fan. I hope she acts proffessional and with care to someone who is obviously psychologically fragile .. even though that's not her 'style'

i see nancy ripping casey a new one, i don't think she'll be bashing the A's at all..at least i hope not!

George, stay with us and stay strong. You need to fight for Caylee. She has so few standing up for her. You need to be her voice. You need to stay and make sure your beautiful grandbaby gets the justice she deserves. You won't be alone. There are hundreds, thousands of people who would stand behind you if you would just take those first steps.

Prayers for you

Can LE 5150 him to a psych hospital and hold him there until the trial is over???

I don't know...but possibly they can as he is a state's witness...I hope for his sake that they do...

Just my personal heart's feeling when I saw this...and the poster reminded me of that last appearance on LKL...I think all the lies and the lawyers finagling...Caylee's remains being held hostage...and that toxic house...just became too much.

The helicopter at the house? Media or police??
From the article: The lead investigator in the case and several Orange County sheriff's deputies were reported at the house of George and Cindy Anthony early Friday morning. A Sheriff's Office helicopter was also at the scene, along with the Anthonys' son, Lee, and their attorney Brad Conway.Investigative sources say George Anthony left his home early Thursday morning and hasn't been seen since. The sources say he sent what were described as "disturbing" text messages to family members.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

Friday, thank you so much for the updates .. :blowkiss:

God says where two or more are gathered there I will be in the midst...I think we should all just bend our heads and say a prayer for George right now to heal his broken body and soul. And I pray the "Bombshells" that are inevitable will be done respectfully because this man is hurting!

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.
Thank you for updating us Friday. My heart sank when I saw this thread and read the article. I hope to goodness he's going to be okay. Is he at the hospital? I haven't been a big fan of the A's, but don't want anything worse happen to them. They've been through enough losing their granddaughter.

Gosh...Casey has wrecked so many lives. I wonder what she will feel when she gets wind of this? This is her FATHER! Maybe for once in her life she will stop thinking only of herself and think of what this is doing to her parents and her brother and finally tell the truth about what happened to Caylee for once and for all!

From the article: The lead investigator in the case and several Orange County sheriff's deputies were reported at the house of George and Cindy Anthony early Friday morning. A Sheriff's Office helicopter was also at the scene, along with the Anthonys' son, Lee, and their attorney Brad Conway.Investigative sources say George Anthony left his home early Thursday morning and hasn't been seen since. The sources say he sent what were described as "disturbing" text messages to family members.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

dang....I just read that article and completely missed, "sheriffs office helicopter"....thanks....sorry to be so clueless!

It is definitely no coincidence that this occurred less than 24 hours after the last doc dump containing the information about the duct tape and heart sticker, among other gruesome details. Add that to the fact that George may have been missing duct tape from home, or seen LE take heart shaped sticker sheets or other telling items out of the home the days after the remains were located, and he may finally been confronted with the truth about his daughter and the realization that she did in fact kill Caylee in cold blood.

I cannot imagine a more crushing blow to any parent, especially one who has been living the nightmare he has been. He tried so hard to do the right thing in the beginning. But his wife, daughter, and her panel of bullies made sure George followed their rules. This man has been completely emasculated for years anyway, but Cindy and Casey made sure demoralize him relentlessly until it just became too hard to fight them all, in my opinion.

I am sure they have already been hanging by a thread since Caylee was located in December. Plus we all suspect Casey and Jose are playing "Keep Away" with dear Caylee's body so they cannot lay her to rest. Then boom!! here we go with some of the most gruesome information released to the public to date about the case. If the thought of the duct tape and heart stickers were enough to make many of us froth at the mouth in rage, imagine the final fatal blow that information must have been to him. It makes me so sick to think about the utter annihilation that Casey Anthony has wrought upon so many lives.

I wish someone caring family friend would scoop him up and get him out of there away from all of the brainwashing, and stifling attempts to control his every word. Doesn't George have family on his side to be there for him?

Ugh. We all knew this was a looming possibility for a long time. However, seeing the train wreck coming doesn't make it any less shocking when you finally see it derail.

My prayers and warm thoughts to George, hopefully he can get some much needed therapy and rest.

What a mess. :(

ITA. I just cannot fathom how he has gone this long - I pray he is OK.

And, if By God, he is not, then I hope that when he "reached out" he relayed some important information about the case beforehand, because I have a strong suspicion that CA and LA can and will take it to their graves if they can...?

If George sent text messages to family members, then the family must be the ones who contacted Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk