George Anthony Seriously Injured in Car Crash

Isn't it odd that almost all the stories about the Anthonys seem to get released through Daily Mail instead of local newspapers? Could there be a payment arrangement going on for stories and/or pictures?

Oddly I can’t find a for him and there is no link in the article.

I can’t find it either maybe it was pulled.

Isn't it odd that almost all the stories about the Anthonys seem to get released through Daily Mail instead of local newspapers? Could there be a payment arrangement going on for stories and/or pictures?

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit they need the cash. I think the house is in foreclosure.

I think in this instance someone at the Daily Mail was probably sent a link to the by someone that stumbled onto it. I guess Cindy could've sent it to them to promote it, but if that's the scenario going to People Mag or local media would've made more sense. I don't think they would be able to get paid for this info since the was started a week ago, that's already publicly available info at that point.

Daily Mail has horrible journalistic standards. Not posting a link to the , that ridiculous article about Casey's supposed twitter yesterday. There's a reason why the Daily Mail stories are only picked up by sister outlets like Radar. They're not a trusted source of news.

In the picture of George, he has a halo frame on with the screws secured to his skull. This is to prevent movement of the head and neck and align and secure the spine. He may well have life changing injuries.

The fact these two would attempt to set up a gofund me, once AGAIN (showing me they love to play the victim)
irritates me no end. They were complicit in this crime, and they sicken me.
And to you LMPOF: I hope your self-indulgent 'reality' show TANKS! Didn't you know, you cannot move on after killing your own child?
I would use the C word here but I will leave it be.

while i feel a bit of sympathy for George, they have gone thru way too much money to ask for more... without paying ANY of their bills. They've lived in that house free for 8 years. They live off of the government. And medicare/medicaid is paying most of his bills, if not all. That pic could have been a DAY after the accident, since he was supposed to be going home before tha 'backslide'. If Cindy was OUT of the picture, i might even consider donating. Her posting the Go Fund Me. NEVER.

If the Go Fund Me fails then the hospital will have to eat the cost of his care. JMO

ETA

Maybe Medicare will pay his bills.

The axle of the car could have broke because of the car flipping and hitting the ground.....it may have not been the cause of the accident but one of the results.

Medicare should be paying for most of the bill. With all the monies peopl3have donated to this family over the years, the mortgage should have been paid off, all bills paid and a savings account set up.....but didn’t the Anthony’s remodel sometime after the trial? Not just paint but did a remodel.

Time to move to a senior apartment....and live within their means. It would be interesting to see a spread sheet of all their expenses for the past years they were ‘broke’!

I do not like to see anyone hurt or in pain, but the asking of money and selling stories etc is not right....and I am saying that nicely.

The axle of the car could have broke because of the car flipping and hitting the ground.....it may have not been the cause of the accident but one of the results.

Medicare should be paying for most of the bill. With all the monies peopl3have donated to this family over the years, the mortgage should have been paid off, all bills paid and a savings account set up.....but didn’t the Anthony’s remodel sometime after the trial? Not just paint but did a remodel.

Time to move to a senior apartment....and live within their means. It would be interesting to see a spread sheet of all their expenses for the past years they were ‘broke’!

I do not like to see anyone hurt or in pain, but the asking of money and selling stories etc is not right....and I am saying that nicely.
If it's proven that George and Cindy are being paid for selling stories about his crash I'll have a different point of view about this situation than I do now.

For now George has my sympathy and I hope he recovers fully from his injuries.

If it's proven that George and Cindy are being paid for selling stories about his crash I'll have a different point of view about this situation than I do now.

For now George has my sympathy and I hope he recovers fully from his injuries.

Like I said I don’t like anyone hurt or in pain.....I know pain. I don’t like those that use pain to get people to give them money.

I await the accident report if it goes public.

So has he been released from the hospital?

Like I said I don’t like anyone hurt or in pain.....I know pain. I don’t like those that use pain to get people to give them money.

I await the accident report if it goes public.

So has he been released from the hospital?
Last I heard he was still in the hospital.

These people think they are in some type of “celebrity “ status! After all, their daughter was not convicted, so that clears them of any guilt or wrongdoing. LOL!

They have no shame and figure as well known as their name is, the American public is willing to help them out of each of their money problems.

Hey, what do they have to loose? The worse that can happen is they fail to get donations.

These people think they are in some type of “celebrity “ status! After all, their daughter was not convicted, so that clears them of any guilt or wrongdoing. LOL!

They have no shame and figure as well known as their name is, the American public is willing to help them out of each of their money problems.

Hey, what do they have to loose? The worse that can happen is they fail to get donations.
So far they haven't received much money so it appears that the American public is not willing to help them out of their money problems.

So far they haven't received much money so it appears that the American public is not willing to help them out of their money problems.

Looks like the only donations are related family members and their friends.

I still wonder if it was a suicide attempt. Especially being so close to the anniversary date

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back