George Anthony will testify against Casey next week before the grand jury

Didn't George also say that he did go into the trunk anyway and that's when he found the gas cans?

On Greta with Cindy at his side. In the interviews with police, corroborated with Lee's interviews and what we heard originally - he never saw in the trunk. She raced out there to get the cans and threw them back at him. If upwind, he might have never smelled a thing and he said he never saw into the trunk during the LE interview. Cindy makes George say things methinks when she is around.

oooooooo you think so?
Sorry, think so...what?

Lately, I've been going over all the things that have "stuck" out in this case. George's need to talk about the gas cans at all was one of them. Now, we know that it really was never about the gas cans, but rather about her not wanting him to go into the trunk (though for the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't test the cans for evidence of decomp...or did they?). Try it. Think of something that just seems "off" and it will no doubt be part of the puzzle that this case is...the case LE has been building against Casey from Day #1. Her "undoing" so to speak. For me, it now includes LA.
IMO, the clues were always there. The As were the ones to give us those clues, not Casey. Unfortunately, the clues don't tell us where Caylee is. Not yet, anyway.

I feel for GA. I can't imagine being in his place. He knows he has to tell the truth, but I have a feeling that strong-willed CA will be pushing him not to, and when he doesn't do as she pleases, their marriage will pretty much be over. Yet another casualty in KC's web of lies.

That's just it. When Cindy is around, she cuts him off and interjects HER words to make it sound better. When GA was alone with the detectives, he gave HIS story and even followed up with how he lives in a house with STRONG willed women.
...and I always felt that CA thought it was her job to do damage control. "Ok, George, now we have to go back and undo what you've done by being so d*rn honest"! This may have been another brilliant piece of advice from JB.

I feel for GA. I can't imagine being in his place. He knows he has to tell the truth, but I have a feeling that strong-willed CA will be pushing him not to, and when he doesn't do as she pleases, their marriage will pretty much be over. Yet another casualty in KC's web of lies.
GA knows, though, you don't mess with GJ testimony. He'll testify truthfully 100%.

The info about LA gives me the heebie jeebies.
I believe Lee is just 'exerting his control'.
Another Anthony who has to be in control all of the time.
Honest to goodness, I can't believe that Lee is still drinking the kool aid!:confused:

Is there any reason why they wouldn't be calling Lee into the GJ? His original statements to LE were pretty damning!

Why is only George being mentioned???

On Greta with Cindy at his side. In the interviews with police, corroborated with Lee's interviews and what we heard originally - he never saw in the trunk. She raced out there to get the cans and threw them back at him. If upwind, he might have never smelled a thing and he said he never saw into the trunk during the LE interview. Cindy makes George say things methinks when she is around.

Oh my goodness! Maybe Cindy should be arrested for obstruction of justice and then someone could get to the truth!?

Wow! Powerful article..... it is amazing to see in print what we have known all along.

????? though ...... Why do you think that Lee refused to give a DNA sample and only did so once a search warrant was served ??????? We also know that he also refuses to take a lie detector test ....... hmmmmmmmmmm.....

I believe Lee is just 'exerting his control'.
Another Anthony who has to be in control all of the time.
Honest to goodness, I can't believe that Lee is still drinking the kool aid!:confused:
Why, though? If this IS true...I think there's more here. I always have.

It was reported yesterday that George and Cindy were both told to keep their schedules clear so they can testify on Tuesday. This isn't new news.

Agreed....But isn't it interesting that the reports focus on GA testifying, and no mention of CA testifying---has their "criminal defense" lawyer already told her to just plead the 5th, rather than continue to muck up her stories, leaving her open to perjury in front of a grand jury charges? She's told so many convuluted stories, trying to cover for KC, I doubt she could keep them straight.

And while I can sorta understand anyone's reluctance to take polygraphs (there's a reason they're not admissible in court), what possible reason could LA have for not giving up DNA? Has he gone over to paranoia city and thinks if Baez can access his DNA from discovery, and ANY of his DNA is in the car (it was his before KC had it) the defense will try to say LA could be the one that killed Caylee, just to save KC's *advertiser censored**?

It was reported yesterday that George and Cindy were both told to keep their schedules clear so they can testify on Tuesday. This isn't new news.
But, you know what...when we hear "sources" we can never be 100% sure if what they're reporting is accurate. When the story hangs around for more than a day then we start to think that maybe it IS true...sources and all.

I agree Hope for the Best. :)
George and Cindy's marriage was on a shakey foundation to begin with. I just don't see it surviving all that's coming their way! Thanks Casey!!! :furious:
You're right. George will tell the truth. And CA will not like that!
What a nightmare this whole situation is!

Is there any reason why they wouldn't be calling Lee into the GJ? His original statements to LE were pretty damning!

Why is only George being mentioned???

Questions. I have plenty.

We have no indication even in speculation that anything was wrong about Casey in her youth. We have heard she was shy, a good student, and quiet up until she dropped out of school. We have heard that she was 7 months pregnant but Cindy, George, and Casey denied she was even pregnant at Cindy's brothers wedding. What happened when she lost that job at Universal that she abandoned? Why does LP think LE knows who the father is but we get numerous stories and obfuscation from the family on who the father is? Why did LP say we would be shocked when the DNA evidence came forth in leaks? Why did Cindy and George coddle her as she lied and thieved? Why was Lee the one that could get her to talk when necessary? Why after the 3rd 911 call did the family demeanor change and why did Lee want to stop Cindy from making that call? Why has her best friend Annie's interviews not been released? Questions unanswered at this point.

I agree Hope for the Best. :)
George and Cindy's marriage was on a shakey foundation to begin with. I just don't see it surviving all that's coming their way! Thanks Casey!!! :furious:
You're right. George will tell the truth. And CA will not like that!
What a nightmare this whole situation is!
That's why I'm sad...we really are watching the undoing of a family. We're not responsible for it as CA would lead us to believe. IMO Cindy, only one person owns that distinction.

Wow! Powerful article..... it is amazing to see in print what we have known all along.

????? though ...... Why do you think that Lee refused to give a DNA sample and only did so once a search warrant was served ??????? We also know that he also refuses to take a lie detector test ....... hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Caylee is still missing, so you would think he would do everything possible to help in this case....if he isn't......then he probably has something to hide.

What that would be is another question!!

Is there any LEGAL reason that would preclude Lee from being a witness at the GJ???

Does anyone know?

Agreed....But isn't it interesting that the reports focus on GA testifying, and no mention of CA testifying---has their "criminal defense" lawyer already told her to just plead the 5th, rather than continue to muck up her stories, leaving her open to perjury in front of a grand jury charges? She's told so many convuluted stories, trying to cover for KC, I doubt she could keep them straight.

And while I can sorta understand anyone's reluctance to take polygraphs (there's a reason they're not admissible in court), what possible reason could LA have for not giving up DNA? Has he gone over to paranoia city and thinks if Baez can access his DNA from discovery, and ANY of his DNA is in the car (it was his before KC had it) the defense will try to say LA could be the one that killed Caylee, just to save KC's *advertiser censored**?

Are you allowed to plead the 5th in front of the Grand Jury?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back