George & Cindy: Conflict of interest with one lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this thread while looking for something else, and thought I'd bump it in light of the recent news about NeJame. I thought it was a very interesting discussion with good thoughts by Mollie, SouthCal, and everyone else. I had not known that Cindy, George AND Dominic! were all using the same attorney at one point.

Found this thread while looking for something else, and thought I'd bump it in light of the recent news about NeJame. I thought it was a very interesting discussion with good thoughts by Mollie, SouthCal, and everyone else. I had not known that Cindy, George AND Dominic! were all using the same attorney at one point.

Thanks for the bump-I agree they should have different attorneys, hedge their bets...Just because a wife cannot be compelled to testify against her husband, doesn't mean she cannot testify against him of her own free will. If they had seperate attorneys, they could put a necessary buffer between them, cause it seems to me CA will drive the Anthony Express right over GA if she has to, and maybe vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member