George Clooney in hospital after motorbike crash

George Clooney was hospitalised after crashing his bike in Costa Corallina, Puntaldia in Sardinia, while on his way to a TV set.

The US actor, 57, collided with a Mercedes car on Tuesday morning, according to La Nuova Sardegna, and was found lying injured on the road, having hurt his pelvis and bruised his legs and arms.

John Paul II hospital, in Olbia, Sardinia, has confirmed the actor arrived there following his crash, where he had an X-ray, and wife Amal, 40, rushed to his side.

George Clooney 'has been injured in a bike accident in Sardinia' | Daily Mail Online

Turns out George Clooney's scooter accident was way more serious than everyone first thought ... because we've learned the actor literally became a human projectile after impact.

Sources with direct knowledge of the crash tell TMZ ... Clooney was doing 60 MPH when a car suddenly pulled in front of him. Clooney was thrown from his bike and his helmet struck the car's windshield, causing it to shatter. The force of the impact actually broke his helmet.

Our sources say Clooney was hurled TWENTY FEET in the air ... he was actually propelled over the car he hit.

We contacted Clooney's rep who confirmed these details.

George Clooney Doing 60 MPH At Time of Crash and Thrown 20 Feet

Sardinia Craigslist- FREE- remains of one crashed motorbike.

OT: while serving in the Air Force in Asia, my uncle worked in the base hospital, part of his job was monitoring the radio calls relating to ambulances.

At the time, it was difficult to have a car on the Air Force Base.

Late one night, he bought a motorcycle from another serviceman -- who was brought into the hospital by ambulance & was ready to get rid of that d*mned motorcycle....

We have motorcycles, so sorry, George, that really hurt & will for a long time. All our best to you and the family during your recovery!

I am not a fan of motorbikes. About ten years ago I was in the car on the motorway and the guy in front of us came off his bike and went flying serveral feet whilst over taking. My dad and I had to stop the traffic and phone emergency services if we hadn’t done so I don’t think the man would be alive today. He had a head injury, a smashed pelvis and a broken arm but at least he lived. It put me off motorbikes for life and I would never go on one.

I’m glad George is ok as this could have been a tragedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back