George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I'm not concerned with what the state thinks. They have less than zero credibility with me after watching this farce of a trial. The state doesn't get to dictate my opinion.

And I think we could say that if Mr. Martin kept closer tabs on TM and didn't let him go out when he was on a 10 day out of school suspension, none of this would have happened. Zimmerman did nothing wrong or illegal by getting out of his car imo.

Many people see TM as the one who started the fight for obvious reasons. I don't think they hate him for it, but it's as if any comment that does not treat him with kid gloves is tantamount to hate. I don't buy that at all. TM had a pretty crazy background imo and his age tends to cloud peoples' judgment with emotion. all moo

I am curious about something and understand, this is just speculation. No proof whatsoever. Rachel testified that she didn't come forward or go to the funeral because she felt guilty TM was dead. Why? Now, I know she admitted lying about being in the hospital at the time of his funeral. But what IF....IF....she was on the phone telling him to attack GZ and go after him? What if TM felt he should do it to impress this girl so he didn't look weak? You all know where I am going. IMO. MOO. Just curious.

Respectfully, I'm not concerned with what the state thinks. They have less than zero credibility with me after watching this farce of a trial. The state doesn't get to dictate my opinion.

And I think we could say that if Mr. Martin kept closer tabs on TM and didn't let him go out when he was on a 10 day out of school suspension, none of this would have happened. Zimmerman did nothing wrong or illegal by getting out of his car imo.

Many people see TM as the one who started the fight for obvious reasons. I don't think they hate him for it, but it's as if any comment that does not treat him with kid gloves is tantamount to hate. I don't buy that at all. TM had a pretty crazy background imo and his age tends to cloud peoples' judgment with emotion. all moo
If we're following a trial, shouldn't we be concerned about what the State thinks? ITA, this case has been mishandled from the getgo. But, (Yikes!) I thought that's what WS was about...not just a bunch of opinions flying back and forth. I feel a lot of anger, but perhaps I'm overly sensitive being a mother of 3 not always perfect children.

imo you would be making a mistake by confronting an unknown stalker, and doubly wrong if you would punch him. you could get killed. my god, you have no idea who or why they are following you. you have no idea if they armed, are crazy, are criminals, or nothing about them. it could be ted bundy for all you know.

i would advise you to reconsider your actions in such a case. what you propose is very dangerous.

in my opinion.

Well let's see. I can not go home. I can not continue walking.
What would you recommend?

If we're following a trial, shouldn't we be concerned about what the State thinks.? ITA, this case has been mishandled from the getgo. But, (Yikes!) I thought that's what WS was about...not just a bunch of opinions flying back and forth. I feel a lot of anger, but perhaps I'm overly sensitive being a mother of 3 not always perfect children.

I have 3 too. Not any where near perfect.. Neither am I a perfect mother.. We are people.. Human..

I have no ill feelings toward anyone. For me this is a fact finding mission not personal. I want Justice Not vengeance or revenge. I want the truth to be out and I want the state to prove to me this is murder 2.

I really do.. But they have not yet.. still waiting.. :) OMO

I am curious about something and understand, this is just speculation. No proof whatsoever. Rachel testified that she didn't come forward or go to the funeral because she felt guilty TM was dead. Why? Now, I know she admitted lying about being in the hospital at the time of his funeral. But what IF....IF....she was on the phone telling him to attack GZ and go after him? What if TM felt he should do it to impress this girl so he didn't look weak? You all know where I am going. IMO. MOO. Just curious.

I suspect that she did something along those lines. I also don't get how they were texting for hours, then she seems to think he gets in a "routine" (?) fight, then doesn't call later, or the next day, or the next? I don't believe a word from her and suspect she is the source of her own misery imo.

IMO, no one here (at least not me), hates Trayvon Martin. On the contrary, many posters who are leaning towards self defense, have stated that they think this is a sad, unfortunate case. Check out older threads and you will see for yourself.

Much agreed. The only thing I'm 100% sure of is that this is a sad, unfortunate case. JMO

But the issue is that you were home and GZ was no where to be found and then you went back to the direction you saw him last...

OMO That is the issue here.. AT least for me.. That to me says that TM was the one who confronted GZ not the other way around... OMO

Again, how did GZ catch up to the athletic teenager? It looks IMO that TM went back and started the confrontation.
Why did GZ follow? Athletic teenager? Trayvon hadn't played football for 3 years. Also, Trayvon was not running the entire time, this is testimony at trial. He thought he lost GZ...he was wrong! Trayvon was waiting for the rain to pass, chatting on the phone. This is in the testimony. Trayvon had NO responsibility or obligation to do anything! He was doing nothing wrong! GZ was the one who should have changed what HE was doing! So, the victim holds the responsibility..if he had run faster, done this or that..he would still be alive? What a world we live in when the victim is blamed for not being fast enough or not reading the mind of the person following him. :furious:

we don't know that for sure - that is theory the defense is going by, but imo i haven't seen any evidence that makes tm the assailant and not the victim - imo

Have you seen the photos of GZ introduced at court? The broken nose, blackened eyes, busted lip, & abrasions to the back of GZ's head? And the testimony of the ME that 'other than the single gunshot wound and some knuckle abrasions, TM had no other injuries to his body?

Per trial testimony by prosecution.

But at some point the phone hung up and who knows where he was then.. When she gets back on the phone with him after calling him back, Then he says he sees him.. And when he sees him.. He does not run.. He confronts..

My guess is he may have been sneaking up in the dark along that path between the back of the houses, And GZ most likely walked back across the top of the T and GZ Saw him, hence the.. HE sees him again comment.. Remember GZ did not even have time to call NEN or 911.. It happened that fast then..

I think the evidence proves that TM was the aggressor. I have seen nothing that shows GZ was... Not yet.. Still waiting... OMO

It isn't confrontation to ask a simple question for clarification.
GZ was in a car with his windows more than likely up due to the rain and then their was no communication because TM ran from Zimmerman.
I think it would be normal when coming fact to face with a person that has been watching/following you to ask them why that might be happening.
I just can't imagine how TM would have had time to double back on GZ.This happened within minutes of the first call by GZ to police.
Every action by Zimmerman supports that he wanted to catch up to TM and every action by TM indicates that he wanted to get away from GZ.
IMO

According to Bill Sheaffer, Dr. Bao (the State's last witness before they rested) is the one who opened the door, during his testimony, for the defense to file another motion for TM's toxicology report to come in.

Did I hear this right? The State wants the jury to disregard the demo that MOM and the MMA person did. To me that is just like telling them they can't consider the LE's opinion that GZ was telling the truth.

JMO

CNN just stated that that the judge ruled the toxicology report WILL come in.

Am I wrong? I thought she already ruled against it. Did she reverse?

Well, if you (as TM was) are basically at your front door, I recommend you go inside your house. If you feel threatened, call 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss