George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

I actually think that RJ's testimony goes for the defense. She said that TM was on or at Dad's GF's house.. MS GREEN(E)

Then after the phone cuts off and comes back, He is breathing heavy, like he was running. Well if he was still at his DAD's GF house at that point. Then that would have meant GZ traveled to him and found him.. but that is not what the evidence shows.

They ended up in a fight near the T where GZ said he was waiting for police. Up in the same place he said he was on the calls and in the vicinity of his truck. That shows me that TM is the one that traveled. He is also the one that speaks first according to RJ. " WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR?"
    Is what he says. That is confrontational.

So to me her testimony shows in fact that where the fight occurred and where GZ's truck is that TM is the one that went after GZ not the other way around.
    I believe that her testimony along with the o ther states witnesses all show that GZ was indeed under attack and reacted to save his life and protect his person. His right under the law in FL.
    OMO

2. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Former Member

Daniel Shoemaker uses what he calls a 'motion capture suit' to recreate crime scenes. Sounds fascinating!

3. Just K

Just K New Member

Technology, ugh! Wouldn't Mr. Shoemaker be basing his animation on the only eye witness to the beginning and the end? In effect his entire animation would be based on GZ's story?

4. JudyBolton

JudyBolton In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped

Morning everyone! Having my first cup of coffee as well!!! I hope today will be a good one ~ I've been waiting for the forensic experts as I think that will bring a lot of clarity to what happened. I understand the reason for the voice recognition but it seems this will be more "hard" evidence. imo

5. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Former Member

According to a statement Mr. O'Mara made earlier, it appears it was based on John Good's observations.

http://www.wftv.com/s/zimmerman-livestream/

6. Etiana

Etiana Truth fears nothing but concealment

This is exactly how I feel. IMO it's just a tragedy all the way around.

7. ?noanswer

?noanswer New Member

I have not watched any of the TH shows covering the TM/GZ since the incident happened --- until last night. All of my favorite shows were reruns, so foolishly I turned on a TH show. The only thing I can say, it was a comedy instead of covering the facts of the case. They had mock jury who voted on whose voice was on the tape. The outcome was so predictable and both the "mock jurors" and guests on the show were laughing and didn't seem serious at all.

I wasted an hour of my life.

JMO

8. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

I've listened to Trayvon on Youtube (singing, talking, rapping) with various ranges in his voice. IMHO) the screams on the 911 are definitely not his.

9. ScarlettScarpetta

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
    (1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself
    or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
    (2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.

Just to make sure we know the LAW not just feelings about the case. But to use the LAW as our standard..

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

10. NIN

NIN Member

MOM stated that he looked at all the evidence in the case and had extremely minimal contact/conversations with GZ.

11. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

IMO I hope the jury finds this guys testimony more exciting than I do. Ugh.

12. ScarlettScarpetta

Yes. I have not watched any TH myself about the case. But this morning I saw Crump and wanted to hear what he thought about the case so far..

13. cityslick

cityslick New Member

That's an interesting observation. Even the voice experts (the ones who were not allowed to testify) have never said it was actually two voices on the tape.

14. missmazzy

missmazzy New Member

Correct, it's the defense's case.

15. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

Dang it, I want to see this animation!

16. ?noanswer

?noanswer New Member

BBM

Do you know when he is supposed to testify? AFAIK I have never seen him. It is easy to imagine what he will say when he does testify. Legal/political people can talk all day and never really say anything!

JMO

17. Nore

Nore New Member

Why cant they bring forth the charges G.Z. has had against him? also his medications. This probably cant be done but its not fair..IMO..:seeya:

18. LynnM

LynnM New Member

Interesting! I came to just the opposite conclusion.

19. Just K

Just K New Member

Ah, I just got online...tech probs here at home.

And now tech problems in the court....

I have the same problem with Mr Good's experience...he thought they could be dogs, initially. Then, he did not see the beginning or the end. (JMHO)

20. ?noanswer

?noanswer New Member

Both sides have been too eager to identify it as to whom they are testifying for that I don't think they ever thought there could be two different people. In fact as far as I can hear on the tape, there are very few "cries".

JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.