George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miimaa

miimaa Well-Known Member

So many lies put out there by the media. DeeDee was supposed to be a 16yo so traumatized she had to be hospitalized and could not attend the funeral or the 'awakening' - none of it true. She let TM's mother think she was 16 because she didn't want to face her. What is this being in a closet thing while talking on the phone with the attorney? This chick is nuts and I don't believe anything she said. Why the constant back and forth phone calls just talking about nothing but buying skittles and rain? Sounds more like some kind of hang up/call back/hang up/call back. Hundreds and hundreds of texts which she said were not all hers. Is it possible to anyone here that this 19yo high-school-senior-this-fall was pursuing TM? If they were such close friends since kindergarten how come the mother and father didn't know her? IMO her story is big time shady!

2. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

I'd probably feel differently and don't blame Trayvon's parents one bit if they do either. The pain on his mom's face is gut wrenching. It's very sad what happened to him. He was just on his way home with his snacks to watch the NBA all-star game. It's tragic.

3. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

The medics would have cleaned and dressed (but did they dress???) the wounds, not GZ. The blood trails are left for RN's to clean up in the ER. Medics focus on what needs to be done to assess and protect from further damage and then they transport. They do much more depending on what they're presented with but they would have done this in this case. Their patient was conscious and alert and refusing transport.

4. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

No the medics did not put any bandages of any kind on Zimmerman after they checked him out. The police station video and photos show that there are no bandages of any kind on Zimmerman the night of the shooting.

5. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

Well, remember, he's not just charged with murder but with manslaughter as a lesser charge. Does that make a difference? (I don't know)

6. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Except that is not true. Elements have been added since she first gave her version of events:

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."​
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.UcucED7EqgQ

Absolutely nothing about the "Get off, get off" dialogue.

If Zimmerman's claims can be held to such level of scrutiny, so can hers.

7. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Head wounds bleed, a lot. It was barely a scratch. His clothes were spotless. The mark on his nose would best be described as a nic like from shaving. No way was his nose broken.

All IMO.

8. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

but what if the witness is telling the truth when she said TM last words were get off of me get off of me, and george was grabbing his collar or jacket - and TM didn't know who he was, just knew he was chasing him, do you think TM is still guilty of assault??

9. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

Just butting in (sorry,lol) but the one thing I think I remember is she has always described hearing the "grass." That has never changed. IMO

10. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

He is charged with second degree murder.

11. gxm

gxm Active Member

Well I guess my name is nobody because I find ethnic slurs offensive. And I seriously doubt I am alone in that regard. Considering that GZ claims TM attacked him first, the tables are now turned regarding motivation. JMO, MOO, OMO.

12. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Under Florida Law, George only has to be in reasonable fear for his life.

13. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

Good points, all.

14. JudyBolton

JudyBolton In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped

Linda - I am an English teacher. If you are not exaggerating, all I can say is Lord help us!!!

15. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Or of being grievously injured.

16. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

Do you know if the PA he saw the following day put on a dressing? If the medics had thought he needed stitches they'd have used butterfly bandages.
    [​IMG]

17. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Sure:)

If ya don't mind being a polygamist

18. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

Thank you! I didn't even know how to respond to that post. If someone referred to me as a cracker I would be speechless!

19. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

punching someone and breaking their nose and pounding their head against a sidewalk is a crime and it is illegal.

Trayvon Martin's actions that night are the solid reason he is dead.

If he would not have done what he did to George, George would not have had to use legal force to save his life.

JMO.

20. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

If you think the only motivation is racism, which I don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.