George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Well... George was eyeballing him hard from his car... Got out of his car...and began following TM... There was enough fear for TM to run. The kid thought he lost Zimmerman... But no....Zimmerman ends up right behind him again! So given that set of circumstances... Yes. Fear for life.

2. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

If someone that was chasing after you fell, would you run away in the opposite direction... Or would you hang around?

3. Truthy

Truthy Member

Agreed- stalking and harrassment are crimes that LE will generally do nothing about until they are repeated. They usually want to see a pattern before charging a person. If you report it, the first time they will generally speak to the person and warn them (and the victim should make sure they make a record you reported it) when it happens a second or third time, they will then take action. That is why it important to report before it goes that far!!

4. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

I have not taken any self defense classes but have read just what you posted. Don't look like a scared shrinking violet type.

One night after a concert, my husb and I were walking to the almost empty parking garage and this guy was following us asking for money. I told him no. I wanted the guy to go away but my clueless husband kept on talking to him and the guy kept on following us. I walked faster, ahead of my husband because if something was going to happen I did not want to be near it and I certainly did not want the guy near our car.

Anyway, I finallly turned around and yelled "Back the f*** off!" He stopped and walked in the other direction. Worked that time!

5. raine1212

raine1212 Former Member

Good night everyone see you guys tomorrow. Gets some sleep.. I know I will......lol..

I will open the discussion thread in the am before 9am

6. kimlynn

kimlynn Former Member

The incident happened away from GZ's vehicle,also you can hear the rapid breathing/wind during the GZ call to police.
    Trayvon went to a store to buy tea and candy.What is his crime?
    IMO

7. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

Please apply that to Zimmerman and we wouldn't even be here. Trayvon would be enjoying his life and his parents would still have their young son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.