George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

no it doesn't it said not needed because if skin margins, that is not the same as saying the wounds have started to heal

2. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

there's also no evidence saying he didn't but i won't argue with you. imo rachel was impeached today and the prosecution and martin family attorneys were shown to be corrupt. imo

3. Nezumi

Nezumi New Member

Hopefully, they will do the right thing and simply acquit him.

4. DIBSY

DIBSY New Member

She explained this morning that English is actually her third language since Creole and Spanish were spoken in her home. I don't think she has a learning problem per se. She actually speaks to the lawyers with more respect than most of the other witnesses although I'm not sure she fully realises the impact of her own testimony.

I think she over used "Sir" this morning like Paula Deen over uses " ya'll "..... gets on one's nerves.

5. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Closing the thread in 1 minute

6. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

because you keep saying that you cannot believe a word racheal said because she lied about the wake, but you believe everything gz says even though there are a lot of documented lies he has told in this case

and from everything i have read there is no way tm could have moved his arms in the air and spoke to gz after he was shot

7. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Okay, lets say "following", and GZ was not willing to tell Trayvon WHY he was following him. That would have resolved the situation. But, George, yeah George, had to be the big guy. He had to prove himself!

8. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

It said they weren't necessary due to "well-approximated skin margins", which means the wound is closing up and the edges are close enough to each other as to not need stitches at this point.

9. ncgramma

ncgramma New Member

Teach me to read closer, Ms.Dyslexia. But, Hey! It was new to me. Signed, FumbleFingers

10. kimlynn

kimlynn Former Member

A reasonable person would have taken the advice of the dispatcher,but of course George knew that he had a weapon if he had any problems and he was frustrated that 'they always get away' and he was going to do his best to stop that from happening.
    I also don't see any remorse from GZ over the death of TM.He expressed to the parents of TM that he was sorry,and even said he had no idea about the age of Martin,but on the police call to the dispatcher his description of TM is of a teen with his hand in his waistband,something wrong with him,and on drugs....would anyone without a weapon confront such a person in the dark?
    IMO

11. Suzanna in Arizona

Suzanna in Arizona New Member

Not that this matters very much, but wasn't Trayvon about 6 inches taller than Zimmerman? And a football player, too? I think Trayvon was tall and slim and I read somewhere that Zimmerman was much smaller back then and only about 5' 5", while Trayvon was 5'11" at least. I said all that to say that if I were a male, I would not pick a fight with someone so much taller and stronger than me, but maybe I would be a "chicken" type male!

12. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

The dyslexic comment was because I had originally joked about it being on the end of the world last year, but it was actually on the 12th. For the record!

13. DIBSY

DIBSY New Member

Will you please cite his difficulties with LE in Miami and link to them, please. TIA

If it's about the hearsay report that he had jewelery and a srewdriver in his backpack, the police were never involved and his parents were never notified.....therefore it seems to amount to nada..But Yes, he was suspended from school three times.

14. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Who would believe her? State admitted under oath that she lied.

This is a fact

Because I've based my concusions on factual evidence and not by what the Media, Ben Crump, Martin Family etc. is trying to sell that's why.

JMO

Like what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.