George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just maybe, people should realize when there is a fight, things happen. It is sad and tragic but not murder.

Not really. People are murdered ( often gunned down ) every day in fights all across this country. :twocents:

what i don't understand why ppl get so upset w/ one comment :cracker" between 2 teenagers when describing the scary buy following him, makes him a guilty , but when gz ptofiles and chases an innocent teenager, then he is innocent??

and why is racheal lying about every thing but this comment! either you believe her or you don't, but imo you just can't cherry pick and only believe the comments that help your beliefs and disregard the rest as lies :2cents:

She wasn't a true witness. Don't believe her at all.

I don't think it was appropriate to have TM's family at that interview. RJ did need to have an attorney present, IMO.

you have to remember, when she did this interview, the LE already announced there would be mo chsrges, they were closing the case, police never bothered to follow up and interview her, and this interview was done to try to bring attention to the case, other wise zimmerman would have just skated w/ no consequences

For those with questions or qualms about his gun visibility and his holster, I took a couple of quick pictures to illustrate. I apologize in advance for the lack of color-coordination. I just grabbed my jacket really quick to take the picture. I also apologize for the pastiness of my stomach!

In any case, this is what Zimmerman would have pretty much looked like when he was walking around:

concealed.jpg

And this is how Zimmerman would have had to have been "flashing it". I would feel silly walking around like this, but that may just be me. This is also the extent the clothing would have to be adjusted for the weapon to be visible and recognizable. It's not just a matter of "Maybe his jacket got pushed back".

flashingit.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures, they not only show me how GZ might have looked but reminds me that this is how many folk who do not have legal concealed carry permits look and cautions me to be non-confrontational in Wally World and Tarjay.

Stupid question, did anyone check to see if TM was still alive prior to the cops showing up and them doing CPR? I haven't followed the case closely but I would think the witness (es) would have done that.

Yes, an EMT did.

Not really. People are murdered ( often gunned down ) every day in fights all across this country. :twocents:

Yes Digsby, there are murders every minute I am sure. But this wasn't a murder. I am sure of that as well.

I do not mean physical shock but just traumatically in shock. After I was robbed and held at gunpoint and locked into a freezer I can promise you that I was in shock. Which is why when LE showed up at my location I could only say "he had a gun" over and over. Your brain can go into shock after a trauma. Shock is not only applicable to a bodies physical reaction after injury, surgery, etc.

Terms of art. Mean one thing to us, another thing to everyone else. Trauma and shock are terms of art to EMS personnel. We trigger on them like frisby dogs to a frisby.

A note was made for referral for Psychological counseling evaluation.

I know. That is what I copied over from the posted records.

But the note says HIS Psychologist.
Implying he already had one.
That is why I am wondering. Did he already have one?
Or did the Doctor just dictate "HIS" instead of "A".

I need to do some googling I guess, it has never become clear if he had any mental evaluations done by the courts. If he hasn't, for the life of me I can not imagine why not, seems like his mental state would be important.

I don't believe that George was thinking he was going to be killed. Given that several neighbors heard what was happening and were outside telling them to stop, calling 911, etc... the fight would have been broken up. George's injuries do not look anything close to him thinking he was going to be murdered. He didn't even feel the need to go to the hospital! Lethal force should be the last possible option, and at the time GZ pulled his weapon and shot Travyon, he wasn't out of choices. Neighbors had made it known that they knew what was happening and were getting help. He didn't need to kill Trayvon.

Easy to say while sitting in front of a computer. It would be different if your head was being pounded into the sidewalk.

I thought the cops arrived prior to EMTs. Thus the LE officer who asked for petroleum jelly and saran wrap to seal the wound when doing CPR

all I remember is that someone checked for a pulse and started CPR.

I know. That is what I copied over from the posted records.

But the note says HIS Psychologist.
Implying he already had one.
That is why I am wondering. Did he already have one?
Or did the Doctor just dictate "HIS" instead of "A".

I need to do some googling I guess, it has never become clear if he had any mental evaluations done by the courts. If he hasn't, for the life of me I can not imagine why not, seems like his mental state would be important.

He might have seen a dispensing psychology type person because he had recently begun taking ADD meds. Adderall I think. And something for anxiety.
ETA: Which, for people with ADD, is calming.

no its not just sad, its called murder - even if it is by only fists, its called 1 punch homicide - imo

So in other words if TM would of killed GZ, TM would be guilty of murder then? He would of killed him with his fists.

Easy to say while sitting in front of a computer. It would be different if your head was being pounded into the sidewalk.

GZ is the only person who says this. Even the previous witness didn't say he saw this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member