George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it mind-boggling that both Trayvon's and GZ's hands were pristine!

Likewise and it absolutely negates 98% of Zimmerman's absurd allegations against his victim. IMO

Just watched Mark O 'Mara cross the detective. If I ever need a defense attorney, he is my man. He has turned so many state's witnesses into defense witnesses.

Honestly, props to O'Mara, but I don't think he turned them so much as elicited what he knew they would say and have been saying all along. We, the public, however, have never heard the real story from day one. At least if we got our news from Crump and the MSM. jmo

Great and insightful input, thank you very much !

Exactly, the defense and most of the press have tried to turn this case around when all along it has been Trayvon Martin who acted in self-dense. GZ's appearance at this time this killing took place shows that he looks like the typical gang member of a minority race, who would be a threat to an AA in many southern and other sections of this country. IMO

People keep saying, well George Zimmerman wasn't charged with stalking...which means nada since greater or fatal offenses are always the ones pursued at the end of the day, such as murder in this case. IMO:seeya:

BBM, What proof is there of this? Because I see no proof the TM was the one on the defense. IMO I am not talking about what people think.. But proof... Thanks!

Someone claimed that GZ was not athletic, I thought it was mentioned in one of the previous threads, he had practiced MMA for about 5 months at the time of the murder.
His PA testified to that as part of the medical records. GZ did MMA 3 times a week as an aerobic exercise.

Great and insightful input, thank you very much !

Exactly, the defense and most of the press have tried to turn this case around when all along it has been Trayvon Martin who acted in self-dense. GZ's appearance at this time this killing took place shows that he looks like the typical gang member of a minority race, who would be a threat to an AA in many southern and other sections of this country. IMO

People keep saying, well George Zimmerman wasn't charged with stalking...which means nada since greater or fatal offenses are always the ones pursued at the end of the day, such as murder in this case. IMO:seeya:

UH? Please look up legal definition of stalking....there is one you know.

I already addressed the other falsehoods of above comment.

We can have different opinions of what happened, but we also have to stick with the facts.

No no no not @ all to shame, embarrass..To get information. I found the testimony long, difficult, and it was obvious Ms Jeantel didn;t want to be there. But then again, she was an important witness. and information is needed.
IMO, from her testimony that she had "left things out" when uncomfortable before, I think JM confronting her would not have added to the information. I've found myself wondering why she felt guilty about not following up on her call with TM. I can easily understand someone feeling sad, horrified, afraid ... oh so many feelings that a horror such as this might cause, but guilty I have trouble with. The only thing I have been able to come up with as a possibility is that TM might have said he was going to confront the man who was following him or that he said, in typical teen tough guy bravado to a girl, that he was gonna knock this guys block off. Then when she finds out what transpired, she feels guilty. But we'll never know and that's what's bothersome. We have a need to understand when something this awful happens. Unfortunately, most times we never get those answers.

I believe no one has the right except law enforcement, home owners and the military, to end someone's life with a bullet. The stakes are too high to allow these semi-trained people to walk in public and in a seconds decide or panic to end someone's life.
Police are trained. This <modsnip> didn't even know the name of the streets or attempt to follow instructions. We can't continue on this path.
If you think of the big picture here, there should be no doubts as to something is wrong and GZ is guilty.

Again, this is your opinion and I don't agree with it. IMO.

No one has said it shouldn't be investigated. It was investigated. There was no evidence to contradict GZ's story. There is still no evidence to contradict GZ's story. This case should never have gone to trial and if AC hadn't bypassed a Grand Jury it probably wouldn't have. JMO. OMO. MOO.

i don't see that imo - first zimmerman as told conflicting stories, including in today's testimony from LW when he told police that the 911 disatcher told gz to follow tm (i am paraphrasing and can't link as soon as the court day is posted) second on the interview tape from gz played in court today, he said that the screams didn't sound like him, but now he is insisting they are his, gz has given statements (much later) that tm was standing in front of a house and looking in - and this house had recently had a home invasion robbery and trayvon fit the descriptions - but he never mentioned in his 911 first le interviews or on the walk thru - and in the interview he said the robber had been caught and arrested (so it couldn't have been tm) - gz said that when tm was sitting on top of him, he saw the gun and was reaching for it and gz beat him to it - but based on gz descriptions there wouldn't be a way to see or access the gun - same for gz - imo. and there are alot more

so if you listen to all the different versions gz has told and compare to all the physical evidence there is a bunch of things that completly cntradict gz testimony - imo

Catching up with what I missed, I think most of this morning's testimony about voice recognition standards will hold little weight with the jury. IMO any of the women on the jury who have children can tell you it doesn't take more than 1 second of sound before you recognize the sound of your child screaming in pain or from fear. Heck, I would lactate at the first inhalation before the scream of all of my sons. :blushing:

FYI!

Stalking:

"Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person."

:moo:I agree: To me, it didn't sound like a kid. To be perfectly honest, I tried to think about what George Zimmerman would sound like if he was in fear for his life, and yelling in a panic. I'm no expert, but that's what it sounds like, to me. :twocents:

I can't square the calls for help coming from the guy who was winning the fight either.

Not to mention the thought that George looked like a Latino gang member so Trayvon's fear would be justified. Let that thought sink in the context of this case. jmo

What? I can only assume that's supposed to be humorous.

I find it mind-boggling that both Trayvon's and GZ's hands were pristine!
Well, GZ's were clean because it's apparent he never landed any punches. As for TM's, we'll never know because he died before bruises would have developed. GZ's black eyes didn't show until the next day.

This trauma thing is out of control. Head scratches bleed allot and can look awful. There was no major wounds to his head.

i don't see that imo - first zimmerman as told conflicting stories, including in today's testimony from LW when he told police that the 911 disatcher told gz to follow tm (i am paraphrasing and can't link as soon as the court day is posted) second on the interview tape from gz played in court today, he said that the screams didn't sound like him, but now he is insisting they are his, gz has given statements (much later) that tm was standing in front of a house and looking in - and this house had recently had a home invasion robbery and trayvon fit the descriptions - but he never mentioned in his 911 first le interviews or on the walk thru - and in the interview he said the robber had been caught and arrested (so it couldn't have been tm) - gz said that when tm was sitting on top of him, he saw the gun and was reaching for it and gz beat him to it - but based on gz descriptions there wouldn't be a way to see or access the gun - same for gz - imo. and there are alot more

so if you listen to all the different versions gz has told and compare to all the physical evidence there is a bunch of things that completly cntradict gz testimony - imo
The biggest concern I have with GZ's account is how he got out from under TM? Where did the blood go?

BBM, What proof is there of this? Because I see no proof the TM was the one on the defense. IMO I am not talking about what people think.. But proof... Thanks!

but there is no proof that gz was the one on defense either, just his story, and he has had a lot of versions of what happened which imo ruins his credibility - and if for example if gz tried to detain tm and tm defended back, and even if he ended up getting the upperhand in the scuffle, tm is still just defending himself

Most children are taught if you feel in danger because of a stranger run into your home! If he was the one feeling in danger why not get to the safe place behind a door you can lock and call 911.
That question is driving ALL Moms crazy!!

If my daughter was walking home at night and was being followed by another pistol carrying person and for some reason she felt threatened and tried to defend herself and was killed in the process. That gun carrying person would never live to see his next birthday IMO.

I believe no one has the right except law enforcement, home owners and the military, to end someone's life with a bullet.

don't these two statements contradict each other? you'd kill in the former, but in the latter it's wrong for the general public to kill? nothing in the former satisfies your latter stipulation of LE, homeowner or military...

Mr Zimmerman has two quite different reenactments. One I just saw for the 3rd time, he recounts heading to the car, Trayvon heard behind him, he turns, they exchange words, he lifts his arms, Trayvon said you're going to die &^%$ and Zimmerman reaches for his gun and shoots Trayvon at close range. The men were standing in this reenactment.

The subsequent story from Mr Zimmerman, wrestling in the grass (which may have come about after several witnesses gave statements they were on the ground in the grass, has them on top bottom top bottom...Gun reached for by Trayvon, Zimmerman beats him to it, shoots at close range.

I can understand minor differences in stories one might tell. But not one as major as we were standing when I shot him, then we were laying down on top of each other when I shot him.

That's a major difference.

The biggest concern I have with GZ's account is how he got out from under TM? Where did the blood go?

It has been shown in the evidence that TM bled out into his chest cavity so very little blood escaped due to the nature of the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member