George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the clerk testified that he was 5'7". JMO

Regardless, Trayvon Martin was 5'11". Why do we need to have pages and pages about how tall Trayvon was when he was killed? :twocents:
He testified he was 5'10": Part 4, beginning at 29:40.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...al-full-video-day-one-recap-from-june-24-2013

If you watch the 7-11 video it is clear, NOT IMO, that Trayvon Martin towers over the clerk. Those are just the facts. Any testimony that Trayvon Martin was 5'11" obviously becomes suspect ... even to the jury.

Last comment re: post 820.

This is not about his money or lack thereof. The comment is about the many examples of his dishonesty.

This Thread Will Close in 5 Minutes

If the jury can't consider anything about Tm except those few minutes, the same should be for GZ, IMO. I find it hard to believe people are suprised others have money troubles. I'm grateful for all the people that donated to GZ. I wish he'd been honest about it and I bet he does too. But I'm grateful for every dollar because I feel without it, his defense would have suffered. i still feel he is being railroaded.

If one can't afford an attorney, doesn't the courts provide one for you? Am I missing something? Why did GZ ask for money for his defense and people gave to it? He was asking (the public) for money to pay for his defense? Wow..

Okay so prosecution brings in a latent fingerprint expert who says she found one latent fingerprint on GZ gun that can not be identified. So how was that helpful?

What a waste of time.

It appears to me that the state doesn't have any good witness's to prove their case so we get either a waste of time testimony from a latent print expert who tells us nothing or witness's that help the defense as much as the prosecution.

I've never seen anything like this before.

MOO.

It's all so convenient.

Please note that in the US, one can not buy booze until one is 21. So it would seem that 18 years old is really "kind of" an adult, but not 100% so.

I was there when they dropped the drinking age to 18. I was also there when they raised it again to 21. They did not do it because 18 year olds could not drink responsibly but because a lot of 18 year olds were buying alcoholc drinks and giving them to under 18 year olds.

Let me remind you that the law right now is that anyone who looks under 35 has to be carded. So are you saying any one under 35 is not a complete adult?

This Thread Will Close in TWO Minutes

Last comment re: post 820.

This is not about his money or lack thereof. The comment is about the many examples of his dishonesty.

Many is the point and thank you for emphasizing it!! IMO

This Thread Will Close in ONE Minute​

To me, So far all the prosecution's evidence has been NON EVIDENCE... JMO

disagree. most of the evidence I have seen has been evidence to acquit. imo.

so much so that several legal commentators yesterday suggested at the end of the day that the defense might rest without putting on a case at all.

thats evidence all right. imo.

Glad you brought this up as it is directly related to the case, as it's been admitted ( in your link ) that the celebration was connected to this very trial....how arrogant and hateful...the whole family...doesn't matter who posted it, it's from West's family and his house, persumably... it's stomach turning imo.
Since when has it become a negative for children to express pride in their father. As far as their comment on the photo being related to the case (which it does NOT mention) "if the shoe fits" those who try it on wear it.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/7/2/zimmerman_prosecutor.html

IMO - My point was that if your kid ended up dead (while he was unarmed and walking back from the 7-11) and the only person that states that your kid started the fight was the person that shot him...that scenario would cause you to blame yourself and not have any problems whatsoever with the person that shot your kid?

Off topic, but why would he be behind on his rent when didn't he and his wife get in trouble for lying about the amount of money they had in the bank or something like that?

I believe the money they had in the bank was from donations people sent him after the shooting. I guess it was supposed to be for legal help, IMO. As I understand it they were less than prosperous before the shooting.

If one can't afford an attorney, doesn't the courts provide one for you? Am I missing something? Why did GZ ask for money for his defense and people gave to it? He was asking (the public) for money to pay for his defense? Wow..

Huh? Asking for supporters and often fellow gun rights sympathizers for their support is perfectly acceptable. He should not have to use a public defender for a case such as this.

Folks have a CHOICE whether they want their money to go to GZ, unfortunately tax payers don't have much of a choice regarding the other people that get their tax dollars.

There will be somethings the defense wants to put in like 911 calls about nonblacks. But the defense will be light.

Thread is now officially closed.

Remember we will have Sheryl McCollum on to discuss the latest in the case on Tricia's True Crime Radio.

For link to the show and to post questions please[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214211"]CLICK HERE[/ame]
Thanks, see you tonight on the radio.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members