George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been inconsolable had I just heard a tape with my son screaming for help. imo.

how could she not understand the question. jmo

MOM is going all out. I'm surprised he's crossing at all. He's very respectful, IMO.

MOM is asking if she HOPED to hear her son scream? Idiot. No mother hopes for that.
A sign of how little they respect this family.

Good question MOM.

I don't believe that it is TM. I just don't.

I have never heard my son yell in such a fashion, in agony and fear, So how would I know what he sounded like when he did... KWIM?

You would have no measure for comparison...

I still go back to singing vs talking.

How about susan boyle or that little girl opera singer... They don't sound at all like their speaking voice when they sing.

I just find with the evidence, submitted, GZ's account before he was aware there was a tape, thinking there was going to be video....

It is GZ.

JMO

MOM is asking if she HOPED to hear her son scream? Idiot. No mother hopes for that.

Not in my opinion. I found him extremely respectful.

This interrogation of the young victim's mother by Defendant's counsel is seriously cringe worthy, vomit inducing.

Here is hoping the Jury sees it for what it is: an arrogant Defendant now abusing the mother of the victim he killed.

Justice for Trayvon.

I don't know what you are trying to ask me = I don't want to give the answer you are seeking? jmo

What he was really asking was that for GZ to be held guilty it HAS to be TM screaming. If not, It could very well be that TM was indeed the aggressor and responsible for the attack on GZ leading to his own death.

He walked the line well IMO

No disrespect to a mom who lost her son, my sincerest sympathies. I think she very well understood the question of hoping her son didn't do something to cause his death. She purposely refused to answer this question honestly. Oh boy. IMO MOO MOO

No matter who was yelling on the tape, I think it's a difficult thing to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong