George Zimmerman's injuries #2

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Littleone48, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beach

beach Verified Expert

To clarify: Members are welcome to opine about what they know from research or, like many other subjects, life experiences. People can have some knowledge gained via college courses. What Karmady posted is easily verified via links on the SYG thread. The verified posters thread is for those who have chosen to become verified and wish to post in a professional capacity without having to provide links. They are given more leeway in that manner and their opinion usually carries more weight with fellow members. I would request that links be provided by any non-professional if a poster asks for them, however this is the entirely wrong thread for this whole conversation anyway.

I did want to address this here since it had gotten asked. It is disrespectful to call another member out in a public thread. If you have an issue, please PM the moderator of your choice.

And finally, NONE of this discussion has a darn thing to do with GZ's injuries. Every single bit of it belonged in the SYG thread.

2. persnickety

persnickety New Member

3. beach

beach Verified Expert

I am removing all these off topic posts.

Lots of lost work.

4. cmsg2002

cmsg2002 New Member

well there goes the theory of him putting his head down in the cruiser then....

5. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Since he didn't remain on his back that is neither here nor there.

6. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Thank you for finding and posting this. So based on this photo along with the other photos that I posted it appears that the EMT did not clean Zimmerman completely after all. It appears that the blood seen in the police station photos are what he really looked like immediately after the EMT cleaned and inspected him.

MOO

7. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

BBM. I dunno. His story is probably partly true and partly lies and/or gross exaggerations. After all, he does not want to go to jail. Nobody does.
    And his close relatives/friends will back him up , whether it is the whole truth or not. They would not know anyway since they did not witness the incident but are repeating GZ's version of it.
    And he had to come up with a believable story to reinforce his self defense claim. His injuries appear to be minor but for SYG , you really do not need any injuries at all. Just reasonable fear for your life, even if only anticipated.
    If this ever ends up in front of a jury, even an intelligent one and not too gullible, the jury will have a struggle because of the way the SYG law is written .
    And they(the jury) will have to follow the law , the way it is written and independent of their own personal opinion of this confusing Fla law. JMO.
    I think GZ's multiple statements to LE, when/if we ever get to see them, might enlighten us somewhat. I am particular interested in the very first one.
    I do think there was a short struggle/fight. Do not believe the head bouncing multiple times on concrete. The cut on the nose was high on the bridge and that could result in black eyes later on IMO. I had a similar type of injury in that spot and surprisingly developed black eyes(minor) the next day too. One just a little and the other one more.
    All IMO

8. Gayler99

Gayler99 New Member

I totally agree.

9. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

When you take the "before and after" photos and look at them next to one another you can see that the blood flow lines up. The same path taken that shows that this "after" photo is not fresh, new blood. MOO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. belle3

belle3 New Member

I know slightly ot but can anyone tell me where the first aid kit on scene came from. Tia

11. AJ Noiter

AJ Noiter Little Bunny FooFoo

The officers/etc. They also noted the medical blanket and gloves in the list(s) of things collected.

12. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

Tell you something I'm not understanding about this deal.

All this blood on his head....blows raining down MMA style.....officers saying GZ was bleeding out of his nose and mouth....TM's hands over his mouth and nose....TM one punch breaks his nose.....TM bashing his head onto the sidewalk....on and on....

Not only is TM supposed to have managed to pull all this damage off and have only one small 1/4" nick below his ring finger knuckle, HE DIDN'T GET A DROP OF ALL THIS GZ BLOOD ON THE CUFFS OR SLEEVES OF HIS HOODIE....AND NOT A SINGLE SPEC UNDER HIS FINGERNAILS!

Starting on page 106

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How's he supposed to have pulled that off? Wearing plastic gloves or something?

13. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

Since these pictures appear to be inside, I presume they were taken at the police station and after GZ already had been cleaned off once at the scene by EMT's. After sitting in a police car with head slight forward, I would think that would explain the direction of the blood trickle.

14. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

See ConcernedPapa's post upthread which shows the blood flow direction the same in the photo taken immediately after the shooting. This was before he was put in the police cruiser.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7957807&postcount=173"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - George Zimmerman's injuries, per leaked reports #2[/ame]

15. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

I have read it a couple of times with many "what ifs" in my mind .And that Fla SYG law is very ambiguous and not like some in other States. And each time I come away with a different impression. Coupled with the other self defense Fl laws, it is a morass IMO. I pity any jury that will have to deal with it. And I bet prosecutors/Judges hate it too. Not enough case history yet.

16. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

BBM. That is the part I wonder if it was in his first statement. Or if it was added later since the evidence AFAIK did not support it without that "scrambling". RZ senior also emphasized that "scooting" away in one of his interviews..
    May be the reenactment the next day was a result of that (added?) info.

17. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

I doubt without an xray and no bones sticking out and no obvious crookedness, there is no sure way to verify if really a broken/cracked nose bone. But even an xray now, might be able to determine if nose bone was broken (at one time).

18. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

19. Zak

Zak Member

I posted yesterday on page 1 of this thread about my husband breaking his nose around noon yesterday. The ER doctor looked up in to hubby's nose with a light and said I think it's broken. He said he could take an xray but it wouldn't show much. He said he could do a CT Scan if we wanted one since hubby also hit his forehead. So they did a CT Scan and the nose was broken.

One last thing, hubby's eyes started to bruise turning purple & black during the night. Still not complete black eyes even right now. I suspect each day will show more black and increase in size. Of course hubby wasn't punched in the nose and his break was on the bridge of the nose due to his safety glasses. Surprisingly his nose isn't swelled except at the bridge.

Just wanted to share what I was told about a broken nose and an xray along with some recent experience.

20. elementary

elementary No More Excuses

If he was scrambling, wouldn't there be grass stains and/or abrasions from the concrete on his jeans? Of course, current discovery hasn't covered that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.