George's Alleged Affair #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it interesting, that although she claims "There's nothing I want to cash in on." She nonetheless kept a single text message for over a year that says "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Some affair, even if true it sounds like it was a text sent long after they had stopped seeing each other.

And IMO Cindy is better looking anyways ;-)

We don't know she only saved that one text, do we? There could be many more that are being kept from the public.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

The woman says she gave George about $5,000 after he cried poor and WFTV was told George told her he deposited the money in an account under his mother's maiden name

If true that should be very easy to track the money trail.............

That actually sounds fishy to me. Lot of work to hide money? Why not just open an account somewhere under your own name. Banks track money by social security number, plus it is unlikely they would allow someone to open an account under a false name.

I think I know this, but, to be sure, what exactly is a BAT phone? Thanks!

That actually sounds fishy to me. Lot of work to hide money? Why not just open an account somewhere under your own name. Banks track money by social security number, plus it is unlikely they would allow someone to open an account under a false name.

Unless he had his mom open it so they could hide money in it? Money from various sales and such. Or he had mom open it so he could hide money from Cindy in case of divorce.

That is the crux of this that, if true, could be problematic for the defense IMO.

I don't think the affair in and of itself matters at all to the case, but I could be missing some implication.

BBM --

couldn't agree more! I think 100% there is some link between the ZFG description and RC. To me, that's why this affair is a "bombshell". The fact GA chuckled when she confronted him about the description??? Hmmmmm

We don't know she only saved that one text, do we? There could be many more that are being kept from the public.

That is the text that WFTV showed a picture of on their site. For all we know she saved a friend's number under the name George Anthony and had the friend (or sister) text her this past December.

If they have been shopping the deal for some time, chances are they hatched this plan a while back.

Plus, George was under 24/7 surveillance by the media, public, and law enforcement when this was all going on. Hard to think he was having some sordid affair and no one caught wind of it, not even the great Kathi B...

May to hide the money from Cindy? Just in case she came across it or something? Who knows. If they were getting a divorce he may not have wanted her to know about it and may not have been smart enough to figure out that it can be tracked by ssn? Maybe he shares the account with his mom? or it could even be that he does not have his ssn attached to the account? Before 9/11 it was easy to set up an account just using your last four...especially if it is just a savings account with no credit or debit cards attached to it.

I was just wondering if he had use of an account that belonged to his mom?

And IMO Cindy is better looking anyways ;-)

LOL. You're Great Lawyer but too young (thanks God!) to understand that after certain years of marriage, it's not the wife's look that keeps husband fateful:)...but you just get merit so enjoy the 'look' as long as you can!:)

Unless he had his mom open it so they could hide money in it? Money from various sales and such. Or he had mom open it so he could hide money from Cindy in case of divorce.

BBM --

Ding Ding Ding! That was my first thought! I'd say they best be checking dear ol Ma and Pa Plesea's accts, too! Although, I'm sure they did all that three weeks ago!

That is the text that WFTV showed a picture of on their site. For all we know she saved a friend's number under the name George Anthony and had the friend (or sister) text her this past December.

If they have been shopping the deal for some time, chances are they hatched this plan a while back.

Plus, George was under 24/7 surveillance by the media, public, and law enforcement when this was all going on. Hard to think he was having some sordid affair and no one caught wind of it, not even the great Kathi B...

The police went through her phone before that picture was taken of the text. They would know it was fake and I am sure she had to sign a sworn statement.

I don't think the police would let a hoax continue in their station like that.

I disagree with all of the above. If she had gone to the NE they would have grabbed this story in a flash.
If she was playing the kind of games you suggest I don't think the OCSO would have taken 4 hours with her to figure it out. They would have had her pegged pretty quick.
Men who cheat can slip through all kinds of hoops to go undetected.

I have been following this case since the beginning and I still don't know what a batphone is............someone please help us out!!! roflmbo, TIA

What is a Bat Phone? I wondered myself! I believe it is a dedicated phone for a specific purpose. Most likely one of those pay-as-you-go phones sold at Walmart and such places. I believe Cindy acknowledged to LE that the Anthony's used them while Casey was out on bail.

ETA: A great idea for one who wants to fly under the radar.

If you listen to Brad carefully he questions the womens motives, and implies they are in it for some sort of profit, and are in some way scaming the National Enquirer. So no he does not actually deny the affair, but tries to leave the impression that he is denying the affair and claiming it is a scam. It's all verbal tricks and lawyer/political doublespeak.

First thing BC does is try to ruin her credibility by suggesting she
might have contacted the NE.

This woman is a nervous wreck, I do not see anything sinister.

And in the video Bob Kealing asks Skye "you have approached several stations with this story, why?" Skye replies "me? I haven't called any stations, just one." As she says just one she looks at Kathi Belich. To me this says WFTV is the one station she called. I doubt WFTV pays for stories, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth