Geraldo 1/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's 'owning' the tape does not mean they ever actually had their hands on it or even knew of it's existence before last week. What Conway is saying is that even though Hoover attempted to sell the tape to Geraldo yesterday, the tape is not Hoover's to sell. It was produced while DC was employed by the A's, making it DC's work product and the A's property.

The A's have outsmarted Hoover by giving Geraldo permission to show the tape. I suppose Hoover can take some solace in the fact that LP turned him in to the FBI and that, depending on the outcome of their investigation, DC might get his hands slapped. As might Hoover for not coming forward in the first place. hmmmm.

Exactly! Chilly. I watched GR (even though I vowed not to EVER again after last night:furious:) Brad C said that the A's haven't seen it yet, that this was HIS first time seeing it. I'm sure PattyG will have the video up soon. GR only spent about 15 minutes on the story. Didn't even show the video in its entirety.

Wondering if Fox/GR paid the anthony family for the film? and not Hoover??

Sorry, but I would rather it went to Hoover (greedy or not) than be put where it will end up going for Casey's defense.

Which is all interesting b/c if the claim was the tape was erased yet the A's had a copy as well, then had the existence not come out via LP/JH, it would seem the A family and co. were intending to cover up the existence entirely, despite them having that other copy.

That response tried to decrease interest in the whole thing (not that it worked) with releasing the 'taped over' story...but it would seem they weren't counting on it truly still being in tact elsewhere...and only gave GR permission to air it (and by extension tie them to that copy) because it would be JH to the punch...

I'm not sure that was a great move (if the whole way it played out as it sounds like was inferred on GR)...b/c now it will probably arouse significantly more interest in what they knew and when since they also hid the tape's existence. :rolleyes:

good thinking! and has the tape been edited by any of the family????

Which is all interesting b/c if the claim was the tape was erased yet the A's had a copy as well, then had the existence not come out via LP/JH, it would seem the A family and co. were intending to cover up the existence entirely, despite them having that other copy.

That response tried to decrease interest in the whole thing (not that it worked) with releasing the 'taped over' story...but it would seem they weren't counting on it truly still being in tact elsewhere...and only gave GR permission to air it (and by extension tie them to that copy) because it would be JH to the punch...

I'm not sure that was a great move (if the whole way it played out as it sounds like was inferred on GR)...b/c now it will probably arouse significantly more interest in what they knew and when since they also hid the tape's existence. :rolleyes:

It's been reported that JH thought the tape was erased but apparently found another tape or a portion of the tape that was still good.

Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.

Well at least they finally admit that they knew what their PI was up to that day. But we knew that anyway since they scheduled this whole "meet and greet" nonsense on the same day. I imagine this attorney told LE who was on the phone at the same time he announced that the anthony's are seeking immmunity.

If they didn't know, how would they have any idea who he was talking to on the phone let alone anything else about what they were up to.

Sickening, as bad as it is that these 2 bumbling PI's went out there looking for her it's even worse that cindy and george were in on it.

The people who betrayed this child are her family.

I think BC is a good lwyer and good lawyers would view everything that their clients have before they would allow it on TV. IMO

Well at least they finally admit that they knew what their PI was up to that day. But we knew that anyway since they scheduled this whole "meet and greet" nonsense on the same day. I imagine this attorney told LE who was on the phone at the same time he announced that the anthony's are seeking immmunity.

If they didn't know, how would they have any idea who he was talking to on the phone let alone anything else about what they were up to.

Sickening, as bad as it is that these 2 bumbling PI's went out there looking for her it's even worse that cindy and george were in on it.

The people who betrayed this child are her family.

No, they haven't admitted that at all.

Sorry, but I just can't latch on to CA "owning" a video tape and NOT WATCHING IT. Nope, uh uh, no way, sorry.

I missed GR first but I will catch him when it repeats here later on.

So BC said he knew who DC was talking to and have told LE as such. hhhmmm......who would that be?

Me thinks tomorrow will be a very interesting day.

IMO I believe this tape was made just to show that "hey our PI's were there in Nov - see? And there was no body." Gee - how's that reasoning workin for ya now?

Ok-------i might be confused. The ants. Haven't gotten immunity (yet). Now, they claim this pi tape is theirs. Doesn't this tell us that mr pi is on cell to an ant? Are these peeps above the law? If the pi was on the cell to me, i would be under the fla. Jail house. I would be in on a cover up or having the pi move the body or make sure it was covered up. This just isn't going into my head---not even in a "backwards sort of way".

GR is repeated at 1 am in my area not sure of the time in other areas but it does show the program will repeat tonight

Well the thing is that DC himself said in an interview right after it was found out that there was a tape that just because he didnt see any remains does not rule out that they were there.

So I dont think they can use the tape to show there were no remains with it being on record that he said that.

ITA! ..... but it does muddy the water, if it isn't muddy enough.

Ok-------i might be confused. The ants. Haven't gotten immunity (yet). Now, they claim this pi tape is theirs. Doesn't this tell us that mr pi is on cell to an ant? Are these peeps above the law? If the pi was on the cell to me, i would be under the fla. Jail house. I would be in on a cover up or having the pi move the body or make sure it was covered up. This just isn't going into my head---not even in a "backwards sort of way".

Hi and welcome. I understand.....I think that is why the family wants IMMUNITY

Were the A's the only clients DC and Hoover had at the time, so that anything he did "belonged" to them? Or is this an express admission they specifically knew about this expedition and he was there at their behest slicing open bags, digging and shoving a probe into the ground? All to see if Kio was telling the truth that this was a kid hangout years ago, of course. Maybe they can all sue each other over ownership of the tapes.

Hmmmm...so I was right. The tape does belong to the A fam. LOL So where does the "king's ransom" come into play from last night?!

I think that would be very questionable unless he was "specifically" on their time and has billed them for that particular time and day.

GR has already tried to discredit this man, and I would not believe a d*mn word out of that man's mouth.

I want to know about all GR associations with Baez, past and present and have written Fox execs to try to get some answers. I do not believe in the media deliberately skewing news in child murder case as it appears GR is doing in this one.

I understood it was the Anthonys' tape in the sense that their PI made it.

What if JH wanted to sell it (to GR) and the Anthonys' said, no, wait a minute, that is OUR tape... in other words, we were paying you while you were taping it so the tape belongs to us. Then they agree to let GR show it, with BC on, as long as no one gets paid.

Unless something else comes up, I'm going to stick with my theory that CINDY and GEORGE did not know about this tape prior to it going public around Christmas. I want to watch it again, but I think it is pretty clear that what we on WS's were saying from the beginning still holds true. It is not where they were taping, or what they were taping, that makes this evidence. It is all about WHY they were taping that makes a difference.

That said, I think DC has to be out of his mind to be cutting open bags and probing dirt like that. *IF* he had found the remains, I can't imagine he meant to do anything but get rid of them, because he certainly wasn't about preserving the integrity of the evidence.

Were the A's the only clients DC and Hoover had at the time, so that anything he did "belonged" to them? Or is this an express admission they specifically knew about this expedition and he was there at their behest slicing open bags, digging and shoving a probe into the ground? All to see if Kio was telling the truth that this was a kid hangout years ago, of course. Maybe they can all sue each other over ownership of the tapes.

I am beginning to believe they knew all about the body being there. I want to see the phone calls DC was making. There is no way legally they can make claim to that tape unless they sent him there to "tape" on that day and at that time.

Something is rotten here and it is not Hoover.

[Respectfully snipped] Maybe they can all sue each other over ownership of the tapes.
That was my first thought. DC is a PI working for the Anthonys, for whatever that's worth. But it appeared to me that the camera belonged to Hoover, and DC has already claimed that he and Hoover were not associated. So it seems to me that DC can't claim ownership of the tape in the Anthonys name. It remains to be seen if Hoover signed a contract with the Anthonys as to terms of his employment as a bodyguard. If not, I can certainly see lawsuits over ownership.
This may very well bite the Anthonys on several different appendages however. It brings to question what/ when they knew. Also, if they have alienated Hoover over ownership, there's no telling what direction his anger at them could take. He could be chomping at the bit to tell every detail he can remember or concoct.
As far as this being a shrewd move by BC, ummmmm......I dunno 'bout that.

Wondering if Fox/GR paid the anthony family for the film? and not Hoover??
----------------
The A's hadn't seen the film as yet but give GR.permission to air it in front of the whole Country? How did they really know what was on there? Did they trust BC.to TELL THE TRUTH? I'd never allow that without seeing it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member