Geraldo At Large Feb 7, 2010

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW New Member

2. Loading...

3. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

I was searching the internet for this last night as I wasn't home and missed the show. Many thanks to PattyG and Madjgnlaw for bringing it out! :highfive:

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Mark Furhman says it is pretty obvious that something happened to Haleigh in the home. They are showcasing NayNay's account of what happened.

5. LFlorida

LFlorida Former Member

Her video interviews w/whoever Art hired? or her jailhouse letter? thx

6. Pastalover

Pastalover New Member

They are showing a video of NayNay's sister reading the letter. I have not seen this before, but I took a few months off from the case, had too have a break...

7. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

8. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW New Member

:banghead: TJ said he was going to pick up the audio/videos this morning but nothing posted yet.:furious: I thought at least Jax News would have them and nothing as of yet.
    Geraldo's show has my heart racing...why would they put that information at the bottom of the screen if not true?:waitasec:
    Remember, we only heard 10min of TC call with his wife, I have been anxiously waiting to hear the rest. Misty told/accused Tommy for the theft. I wonder if he turned around and told on Misty? Anyone from the area seen any abnormal activity/searches in the past couple of weeks?

Tonight on NG: More jail house tapes of Misty Croslin's brother!
    Will Misty Croslin's brother betray his sister & reveal details she may have told him about the night Haleigh vanished.

9. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

I hope I speak for many when I say I feel like the dam is about to burst!

10. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

And I'm thinking they are getting ready to dynamite the WRONG damn..JMO

EDIT.. Sorry about that meant to type the word DAM insted of DAMN

11. debs

debs Former Member

Patty G........love your editorial at the end! <3

I think they were taking journalistic license with the letter that Nay Nay's sister was reading.

I do hate to think this is a homicide. My best hope was always an accidental death. That's not true; my best hope was that someone was hiding her in hopes of making money, ala 'gone baby gone' but ........ homicide. That's just a whole lotta sad.

12. Gotarugrat

Gotarugrat New Member

What is the gist of it? Is there a transcript?
    I can't get video at work!!

13. raisincharlie

raisincharlie Racing Doesn't Lie

Journalistic license indeed - granted it was Nay Nay's letter but they left out the reason why she wrote it. I.E. she was questioned by LE who told her they had a sworn affidavit from Joe Pytko who in his affidavit said this is what happened. Also they do not clarify which brother Misty supposedly called, they are leaving it to one's own choice. If you go back through the media links into August when Ron and Misty FINALLY sat down with LE to discuss phone calls it was clarified that Misty called Timmy sometime before the 911 call was made. Ron was the one who called Tommy, not Misty.

I fail to understand why these so called pros can't present something even remotely accurate and continue to yammer on causing even more confusion, as if there isn't enough already.

14. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

Charlie......I have decided that the world is full of idiots who love being in front of cameras.

15. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW New Member

I went back to see what all I could find regarding all the letters. I know one was written from Nay Nay to her mom and one for her boyfriend.
    Then we have a signed sworn affidavit by Joe S. which I have not found.
    And the letter a woman left containing information about the case at the offices of the St. Augustine Record.

My questions are, why would Joe have signed sworn affidavit with details of a party if it were not true?
    Who is the second person that signed a sworn affidavit? Or is the media twisting things?

In another media article it sounds as if there are "TWO SIGNED AFFIDAVITS". Has anyone heard of the second one? TIA

:waitasec:Where are all the other letters and sworn affidavits? One would think that LE would of arrested someone if they had a sworn affidavit of a crime that was commited. I am confused as to where all of this information went.

Out off all the theories about what may of happen to Haleigh, I tend to believe this one fits the best. IMO they threw WBG name out there because they either were told that it was WBG, or they are afraid of saying who it actually was.

16. nurselady

nurselady New Member

What i gathered from the show last night from Furman.he thinks Ron might have an idea,but was not involved..Tim was so garbled..but also adamant that Ron was not involved..He thinks it was Misty who called Tommy for help.

17. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

BBM... Not believing that.. IMHO.. There has to be method behind the madness to what the media is stating in reference to Misty being the one responsible...JMO

18. ValleyGirl

ValleyGirl Help Cure Syringomyelia (www.asap.org)

I must not have seen that part...what info was at the bottom of the screen? Thanks in advance!

19. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

If your getting that little round circle when starting my YouTube video, just be patient and eventually the video will start playing.

There is no transcript that I am aware of for Geraldo's shows.

20. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

What it said on the screen during Geraldo's Show is: INSIDER: Misty Called Brother To Get Rid Of Haleigh After OD

I actually stopped the show and commented about it. WTH!!! :crazy:

21. Gotarugrat

Gotarugrat New Member

I'm at work. YouTube is blocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.