Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by ThoughtElf, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem Former Member

Ummm, I think she already has and she already did....:rolleyes:

Salem

2. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I agree. :crazy:

3. faithhopelove

faithhopelove New Member

Does anyone remember when Baez was first hired there was talk about a celebrity was behind it and GRs name came up. There was talk back then about a book or movie.

Also during the Anna N. Simpson autopsy ME Dr Perper would not allow anyone but his asst to view it. He even locked the doors of ME office and autopsy room. He wanted to make it perfectly clear he didnt want any pictures taken or anyone discribing the body. He videoed the autospy.

RIP Caylee

4. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Thanks to you and several others who responded to my question about the previous history as I couldn't remember the details.

I have to ask again, could this previous history have any connection to JB's wanting to break normal procedure and attend the autopsy and crime scene?

5. Valrico Analyzer

Valrico Analyzer Semper Fi, do or die!

"STAND BY THEIR DAUGHTER" in Anthonyspeak means, we'll be there every Sunday on visitors day. But if it comes to us or her going to the hoosegawl, its her!

6. McSev

McSev New Member

O/T

LOL - I saw your post after I hit "post". You, me, 100%Agave... we're on the ball tonight, aren't we? :)

7. Shar824

Shar824 New Member

That's how I remember it went about the fingernail and the Specter trial.

The State Atty's office needs to find out if Dr. Lee happened to have ham for lunch the day him and JB went to inspect KC's car......while inspecting the car Dr. Lee just happened to find some ham that he said CSI must have overlooked, :eek: and reportedly gave it to them. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

8. Gram2

Gram2 Former Member

The A's say they will stand by KC. That's just sick. She's a murderer.

9. 3doglady

3doglady Certified Coffeeaholic

Yes and Dr Baden testified for the defense(his wife was the defense attorney). The night before he had an "Ahh Ha" moment. Can't remember exactly what it was, (it made no sense to me) but he claimed he could not submit the info before because it was a last minute realization. I lost all respect for him after that.

10. scandi

scandi New Member

ITA McSev, I wondered if he has the charisma or clout to command the media for one thing.

And Sharper, Fascinating, as I didn't know that about killers hiding bodies close in their comfort zone.

Ocean is here! :woohoo:

I NEED TO DO MY DISHES [​IMG]

11. 100%Agave

100%Agave New Member

LOL I hit send and saw 2 other post saying the same thing. Great minds think alike!

12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Me, you, Chilly and McS all have great minds! lol. :)

13. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

I really don't know what to think anymore. I opted for an accident at first. The more we hear about the tape, CSI removing drywall, ect. I wonder if it was a rage killing of some sort. Of course all of this has to be speculation because LE has not confirmed any of this yet.

What I was trying to say about the pesticide is the fact that yes, you are right, it would destroy maggots and bugs who may have "chloroform" inside them according to Dr. Baden. I am sure it means nothing..LOL..but it did freak me out because I wondered if someone was trying to get rid of chloroform evidence. :)

14. Valrico Analyzer

Valrico Analyzer Semper Fi, do or die!

Chilly dont forget..they still have a treasure trove of witnesses they havent released docs on...the LE/SAO team is large and in charge on this deal

15. 100%Agave

100%Agave New Member

I am surprised that the defense team would have allowed a spouse for one of the attorneys to be used as an expert. I would think that most people would immediately question the credibility of his testimony.

16. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Like throw the case in a backwards sort of way? Get LE to screw up then use it against them? Possible but risky.

17. Boots-OK

Boots-OK Member

Thanks, Valrico...I liked her and now I really like her. Wasn't she the one who mentioned that "if" Caylee were wrapped in a towel, that could be one reason LE made a dash for the house? (Not an exact quote)

What if they were monogrammed? :eek:

18. butwhatif?

butwhatif? Well-Known Member

Thanks for that update. I missed the exxon ad? Say it isnt so!

19. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Yes but pesticides on the body would be something that could only be determined by a lab after all the time the body had been there. And it is thought it was under water too. So it wouldn't have been recognizable at the crime scene.

20. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I agree, VA. I was just relaying what was being said on Geraldo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.