Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonly1

Reaction score
I guess Jose and the Dream Team missed the entire court ruling yesterday and decided Geraldo's show was a venue to air their ignorance of the ruling against them.

The mind boggles! Their motion was DENIED. So, they group en masse down at the crime scene? Of course, I ASSUMED that LE had called them to come down there (as per the Judge's suggestion) before they released the scene. I guess this was and is not the case?

Just when I think they can't squeeze another clown out of the clown car...

ROBLYN

Reaction score
casey should be able to watch the autopsy to see what is being done to her daughter?????????I think she has seen enough of what was done to her daughter, just my opinion.

I think they should force her to watch, It sounds like JB is implying LE is keeping them in the dark. They have everyone on here trying to place doubt. Hello... it's called conducting an investigation. I am so sorry for the rant, back to the show.

luvbeaches

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes What's her name says, they should be even letting Geraldo even on the site where the remains were found!!!! Does this lady hear what she is saying. If it was the other way @ would she let everyone trample through her crime scene? I don't think so! :furious:

Exactly. Casey will get her day in court, but her attorneys have no right to be in the middle of the police investigation. I don't know how these defense attorneys sleep at night. Even when the evidence is overwhelming, they try and discredit it. It's not about justice, but about getting their clients off...and that's sad.

MaedchenX

It's business time.
Reaction score
Discrediting evidence before they even are privy to it, ugh.

All in the name of "science" right folks.. the science of making money maybe.

DianeB

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone think that when they come back from commercial, Geraldo will interview the prosecution for their side of the story?
Not this one!

Who was the earnest looking guy on Dateline representing the state? I haven't seen him around.

ExpectingUnicorns

. . . only the pure of heart can see.
Reaction score
This is not a normal request, is it -- to observe the autopsy? I wonder how rare it is. Any idea, anyone?

JimNJPA

Reaction score
Geraldo is definitely not impartial in this matter and his coverage is slanted for the defense. Aren't him and JB friends? This Geraldo's M.O., always on the wrong side of things!

TigerBalm

Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose
Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Michael Baden, but I'm very disappointed in his wife.

I feel the same way for Dr. Daniel Spitz and his father Dr. Werner Spitz

respect Daniel, disappointed in his father

kellync

Former Member
Reaction score
Anyone think that when they come back from commercial, Geraldo will interview the prosecution for their side of the story?
he is treading gently b/c he wants to interview everyone connected to this, so he doesnt want to step on toes too hard. he wants to keep his options open...oooh god Tim Miller just said he spent 4 days at Anthony home, and KC NEVER ONE TIME mentioned little Caylee!!!!!!!

TakeNote

Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding
Reaction score
wow...Tim said for the four days he was in the home....KC never once said the name Caylee....she walked around like she was in a cheerleading sq

MaedchenX

It's business time.
Reaction score
Why would anyone dump a body just a few minutes from their own home? Umm.. because they are lazy, unimaginative, and couldn't be bothered?

cuppy199

Reaction score

lol chilly:) I would be surprised if he did. He is more into spinning the defense reasonible doubt .

tippytoes

Reaction score
The mind boggles! Their motion was DENIED. So, they group en masse down at the crime scene? Of course, I ASSUMED that LE had called them to come down there (as per the Judge's suggestion) before they released the scene. I guess this was and is not the case?

Just when I think they can't squeeze another clown out of the clown car...

Nope. LE isn't ready to turn over the scene, in fact, they beefed up the FBI presence today as in one of the articles in the daily updates thread.

The defense team just realized how very CLOSE the crime scene was to their visit to the Anthony house so they wandered down their and granted Geraldo an interview. Amazing, huh?

DuchessJules22

Keyboard Sleuther
Reaction score
Geraldo is definitely not impartial in this matter and his coverage is slanted for the defense. Aren't him and JB friends? This Geraldo's M.O., always on the wrong side of things!

Hold it. Doesn't he - to this day - call O.J. a murderer?

Leila

Reaction score
This reeks, I have never seen anything like this. What on God's green earth is going on with this circling of the wagons by the defense team, is this typical?

No........not really typical at all. JB holding press conferences and attacking LE procedure is very untypical. If he thought he was going to use his case to make a name for himself in the legal community, he's sadly mistaken. He'll become the laughing stock instead. This is not the way a good defense attorney acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.