Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm a rookie here dumb question. Is it normal for them to be there during this time? also, at the scene of the crime before the police have left? Thanks

No, it's not common for the defense to be at a crime scene. IMO, they are trying to tamper with the potential jury pool. Remember, they don't have to tell the truth. They don't have to back up anything they say with evidence. They're just busy trying to plant the seed of doubt. It's not about guilt or innocence to them, it's about getting their clients off, IMO.

Casey is innocent until proven guilty. She's entitled to due process. However, what irks me is when these defense attorneys pull this garbage. Think about all the things that backfired on Mark Geragos. These guys need to be very careful or they're going to end up with the "boat that turned into a flower memorial for Laci" on their hands like Geragos did. I can't imagine anyone has any sympathy for Casey. She's not shown an ounce of concern or compassion for her daughter.

O/T But is "Absolutely" popular in Florida? Seems it has been widely used in this case.

The blonde attny of the A's said:

The prosecution needs to decide if they are going to go after the A's for criminal complicity or after Casey for murder.

Then she took a deep breath realizing what she had said. LOLOLOL

Did anyone get that exactly? I know mine might be off a bit.

the A's volunteered FP's right away...they know it happened in the house and they are going to distance themselves from Casey now..

Dang this is one helluva case.

Someone asked where Kimberly was when absent- her father passed away recently and I think she took some time off

Kim G - if she was prosecutor, DP back on table. Game over for Casey in terms of any plea deal.

A's attorney - giving non-answer to whether the Anthony's believe Casey is guilty.

The A's know there are charges likely with them, so what do they do?? Offer their fingerprints!!! As a sign they are cooperating so possibly there charges will be reduced, or dropped.

Baden just said GR should come film at the site, classy. Real classy.

This was exactly what the SA's office argued about not letting them in at the autopsy, is the defense runs to the media with sensitive details any chance they get. Baden was there and she had the nerve to turn around and invite GR to the crime scene?

Holy sweet baby Jesus, the A's attorney I think just about admitted that the A's know KC did it, but they are going to stand by their child. You could tell by his face, body language, etc... WOW. WOW WOW WOW

Kim G - if she was prosecutor, DP back on table. Game over for Casey in terms of any plea deal.

A's attorney - giving non-answer to whether the Anthony's believe Casey is guilty.
Conway - Anthonys are devastated, don't know what to think, haven't seen Casey in weeks, will continue to pray, are anxious for positive identification.

I agree, he seems like an OK dude.

Felony murder in Florida if Caylee was drugged. Aggravated child abuse.

Anthonys are devastated. Haven't seen or talked with Casey in weeks. Dealing with developments as they happen. Odds are this body is Caylee. Anthonys are realistic about that possibility.

Wow...Anthony's lawyer had a big hesitation when asked if CA and GA believe Casey killed Caylee.

Conway - Anthonys are devastated, don't know what to think, haven't seen Casey in weeks, will continue to pray, are anxious for positive identification.

I agree, he seems like an OK dude.

You're quick!

G&C lawyer says that even if this is proved to be "casey's crime" they will stand by their child. All I needed to know.

Someone asked where Kimberly was when absent- her father passed away recently and I think she took some time off

Oh thanks Charo, I have really watched Kimberly develop into a class A investigative talk show hostess and admire her very much. I remember her when she first started, and my, she shined when they gave her a show of her own, especially towards the end of it. xox

Geraldo cozying up to the defense!
Interviews all the attorneys - encourages them to trash talk against the LE. The ridiculous team Badens were a joke during the Phil Spector trial! And, by the way Linda Baden did NOT get him off - jury deadlocked 10-2 favoring conviction. Spector's retrial on now in Los Angeles.
Not surprising GR's stance. Months ago, GR told a surprised Jose Baez, "I feel we are friends." Then, weeks later introduces him as 'my friend'. What a joke!
So, now, GR enables George and Cindy's new attorney Brad Conway to state, "there is no evidence this is Caylee's body."
I've had it! Shoot me now! Never again will I watch his tripe he tries to throw out!!!!!!
kathy ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members