Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blonde attny of the A's said:

The prosecution needs to decide if they are going to go after the A's for criminal complicity or after Casey for murder.

Then she took a deep breath realizing what she had said. LOLOLOL

Did anyone get that exactly? I know mine might be off a bit.

She is not the A's attorney, that is Pam Bondi, Assistant State Attorney in Florida, she has been commenting on this case usually on CNN HLN.

New attorney came before the search.

Kim G. thinks defense should have been allowed to sit in on autopsy.

My mistake again & I thought I read everything from the last week or so!:bang: Maybe I ought to not post anything until I get my facts straight!:rolleyes: When did they hire the new one that they are maybe taking the advice being given to them?

G&C lawyer says that even if this is proved to be "casey's crime" they will stand by their child. All I needed to know.

I have said all along I respect their right to stand by their daughter I don't respect the "Anthony Spin" that has been put on everything, I would love my child no matter what but I would not get on national t.v. and make a fool of myself, or at least I hope I wouldn't

It almost seems as if the new lawyer is saying the A's do believe Casey is responsible for this... yet will choose to stand by her.

Wow...Anthony spokesperson had a big hesitation when asked if CA and GA believe Casey killed Caylee.

I noticed that too, and it was like she was realizing the last statement she had made might have been inappropriate. Inferring that their client's daughter could be the murderer! Well, that's what I came away with hearing. :rolleyes:

This reeks, I have never seen anything like this. What on God's green earth is going on with this circling of the wagons by the defense team, is this typical?

First time I saw it was with OJ's trial, second time with Scott Peterson....didn't work well for either client.

I wish someone would ask Baden if he would have allowed someone to watch HIM perform an autopsy if they were from a defense team! I have never heard of allowing the defense to observe an autopsy - unless a body had been exhumed and a second examination was done. This makes no sense at all and Baden should be ashamed to even suggest it. Of course his wife is on the defense team and Baden could be looking at a huge fee if they ask him to consult.

LOL--I'll answer you again and this time with a different link, okay?

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/883929010219

In this all-new edition of Autopsy, the hugely popular HBO documentary series, former NYC forensic examiner Dr. Michael Baden digs his scalpel into his highest-profile case - five grisly-good, landmark homicide investigations. With graphic, never-before-seen footage and detailed forensic explanations, Dr. Baden takes you through cases that span nearly a century, dating back to the mysterious disappearance of the royal Romanov family in Russia in 1918; the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963; the notorious deaths of Sid Vicious and his girlfriend Nancy four months apart in 1978-9; the shocking double-murder case involving O.J. Simpson in 1994; and the recent spate of illnesses and deaths due to exposure to toxic chemicals by first responders at Ground Zero in the hours and days after 9/11.

No, it's not common for the defense to be at a crime scene. IMO, they are trying to tamper with the potential jury pool. Remember, they don't have to tell the truth. They don't have to back up anything they say with evidence. They're just busy trying to plant the seed of doubt. It's not about guilt or innocence to them, it's about getting their clients off, IMO.

Casey is innocent until proven guilty. She's entitled to due process. However, what irks me is when these defense attorneys pull this garbage. Think about all the things that backfired on Mark Geragos. These guys need to be very careful or they're going to end up with the "boat that turned into a flower memorial for Laci" on their hands like Geragos did. I can't imagine anyone has any sympathy for Casey. She's not shown an ounce of concern or compassion for her daughter.

thanks that helped:) I have to adjust my way of thinking regarding the truth and defense team.

My mistake again & I thought I read everything from the last week or so!:bang: Maybe I ought to not post anything until I get my facts straight!:rolleyes: When did they hire the new one that they are maybe taking the advice being given to them?

I don't know if it's been said when they hired the new attorney, but it was announced while they were on the plane returning from LKL.

can someone repeat what Pam said about felonies in florida-she was explaining about murder one and a life sentence- and something about it could be considered a felony-even without something- I didnt catch it all

Timing path from A home to dump site - 15 houses away. 40 seconds by car.

I really like the A's new attorney and his attitude. He seems very genuine. Poor guy has his hands full for sure. The female OC prosecutor was well spoken and informed too.

It almost seems as if the new lawyer is saying the A's do believe Casey is responsible for this... yet will choose to stand by her.
No one would fault them for that. It's the constant denial of her responsibility...

Craig R is timing the car trip from Hopespring to the crime scene... 40 seconds.

It's clear that Kimberly G. hates Casey and she does not hide it. She speaks her mind while GR is busy kissing defense's butt.

I just had a vision of Shannen Doherty playing the part of KC Anthony in the Lifetime movie. She has the disgusting persona the KC emits - cold hearted and unfeeling.

First time I saw it was with OJ's trial, second time with Scott Peterson....didn't work well for either client.

Thank God I don't regularly follow cases of this nature. I would implode!

40 seconds away

She was found 40 seconds away from the anthony's home

40 SECONDS.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads