Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, JB doesn't even realize the gift he has been given. He doesn't seem to realize that by him showing up at the crime scene with Dr. Lee, if by any remote chance that any possible questionable evidence should show up that indicated that KC was not involved- his showing up and esp. his showing up with Dr. Lee would put that evidence in question. I mean it could possibly be planted by Lee or JB.

And what was the most recent scandal on Dr. Lee? Wasn't it something like lying to a jury or something similar? Not too far a stretch from lying in court to contaminating a crime scene.

Hi Mysteryiew, Great to see you ;}

A simple fingernail I believe it was. What case????? M Peterson? Not sure.

GR did not fault the actions of Lee when he/GR was there.

LOL, JB doesn't even realize the gift he has been given. He doesn't seem to realize that by him showing up at the crime scene with Dr. Lee, if by any remote chance that any possible questionable evidence should show up that indicated that KC was not involved- his showing up and esp. his showing up with Dr. Lee would put that evidence in question. I mean it could possibly be planted by Lee or JB.

And what was the most recent scandal on Dr. Lee? Wasn't it something like lying to a jury or something similar? Not too far a stretch from lying in court to contaminating a crime scene.

He hid/took/destroyed evidence from the crime scene, never told the Prosecution about the evidence. A defense attorney testified against him in court before the judge, the judge said he believed the attorney and not Henry Lee.

I sincerely believe that "Ms. Anthony" should be permitted to view the remains of her child. I believe that she should be FORCED to spend MANY hours viewing her child....

I don't know about the rest of you but me thinks KC felt like she had spent enough time with Caylee hence that is why KC murdered precious Caylee and stuffed her little body in a trash bag and unceremoniously threw her away like garbage. Then KC, proceeded to go party her azz off at Fusion and other joints around Orlando, sleep with various men, steal from friends and family. Yes, KC was finished with Caylee, KC had spent all the time she was going to spend with her. Someone should remind The Scream Team who they are actually dealing with ....JMO:furious:

Dr. Baden. Chloroform can be found in air. Water decomposes body, probably some flesh still there. Evidence to neck could still be identified. Chloroform could be found in hair and bone marrow. (Dr. Wecht said yesterday it could not be found in hair and marrow.) Insects could be tested for Chloroform.

Geraldo cannot put a death case in light of all the facts that he has now.

I don't know if it's been said when they hired the new attorney, but it was announced while they were on the plane returning from LKL.

That was the 1st I had heard of them having a new one & that's what I was implying. They knew thier house was being searched. What are they soooo scared about what might have been found that day? I really would like to know when he was hired cause I think it's very telling that they may have assisted in covering up something.

Showing LA taking the memorial away. I do understand the grieving & reality they all MUST face now though. I don't know how I would react if it was me. Though I think they knew Caylee was in need of being taken away from KC for a long time.:furious: They choose to ignore KC's problems cause it would tarnish thier Leave It To Beaver family!!

I don't know about the rest of you but me thinks KC felt like she had spent enough time with Caylee hence that is why KC murdered precious Caylee and stuffed her little body in a trash bag and unceremoniously threw her away like garbage. Then KC, proceeded to go party her azz off at Fusion and other joints around Orlando, sleep with various men, steal from friends and family. Yes, KC was finished with Caylee, KC had spent all the time she was going to spend with her. Someone should remind The Scream Team who they are actually dealing with ....JMO:furious:

They keep saying 'she's innocent until proven guility' and throwing 'mother's rights' out there. If I recall, her daughter is DEAD, most likely by her own hand, so I'd say she has no 'mother's rights' as she isn't a mother anymore.

LOL--I'll answer you again and this time with a different link, okay?

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/883929010219

In this all-new edition of Autopsy, the hugely popular HBO documentary series, former NYC forensic examiner Dr. Michael Baden digs his scalpel into his highest-profile case - five grisly-good, landmark homicide investigations. With graphic, never-before-seen footage and detailed forensic explanations, Dr. Baden takes you through cases that span nearly a century, dating back to the mysterious disappearance of the royal Romanov family in Russia in 1918; the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963; the notorious deaths of Sid Vicious and his girlfriend Nancy four months apart in 1978-9; the shocking double-murder case involving O.J. Simpson in 1994; and the recent spate of illnesses and deaths due to exposure to toxic chemicals by first responders at Ground Zero in the hours and days after 9/11.

I could not get the other link to open. I have read/heard about Baden, have been chuckling at him for a long time. My question though, is would HE have allowed a defense attorney's expert to obverse HIM doing an autopsy that pretained to a criminal case. He is quite happy to talk about all the cases he has 'won', and he is quick to point out how wrong juries are who convicted people he testified for - but I just can't imagine him allowing some other 'expert' to observe him during an autopsy of a high profile case - if he was on the 'other side' of the table, so to speak. He would have been highly insulted and sqwaucked to high heaven - oh, hey, in my humble opinion (almost forgot to put that in)

Well at least 'ol GR thanked the neighborhood before signing off.

Geraldo cozying up to the defense!
Interviews all the attorneys - encourages them to trash talk against the LE. The ridiculous team Badens were a joke during the Phil Spector trial! And, by the way Linda Baden did NOT get him off - jury deadlocked 10-2 favoring conviction. Spector's retrial on now in Los Angeles.
Not surprising GR's stance. Months ago, GR told a surprised Jose Baez, "I feel we are friends." Then, weeks later introduces him as 'my friend'. What a joke!
So, now, GR enables George and Cindy's new attorney Brad Conway to state, "there is no evidence this is Caylee's body."
I've had it! Shoot me now! Never again will I watch his tripe he tries to throw out!!!!!!
kathy ca

You just finding out GR is not exactly God's gift to fair and balanced reporting? LOL Maybe Fox News could do a special - GR opening the mysterious crypt in Puerto Rico believed to contain the body of the real Zanaida. Or maybe that's the loot of the real Zanaida. :rolleyes:

thanks that helped:) I have to adjust my way of thinking regarding the truth and defense team.

They lie. They will release half-truths, or things that are not factual at all. Then after doing this they'll scream they want a change of venue because of all the media coverage.

We had a case here (the Kelsey Smith murder) where the defense gave an interview to the local paper saying that when the police first saw the video of Kelsey leaving the Target store, they saw no struggle and no abduction.

Well, this was true...to a degree.

What the defense failed to add was that when LE originally looked at the video, they didn't know that there was another way to view the stream of the video, one that would show all frames of the footage. So what they originally saw was the frames jumping from one to maybe the third one (or so) so they didn't see the abduction.

But the defense knew this. Eventually, this came out in one of the hearings, but by this time the defense had succeeded with their goal...to plant a seed of doubt.

So watch for these things to happen.

At this point, they have to know there's a very good possibility their client is guilty. They're thinking down the road...muddy the minds of the potential jurors, so that should the DP be placed back on the table, just maybe the seed of doubt from one of these interviews will stick in the mind of just one juror and maybe their client will be spared.

Did you guys think JB seemed rather 'deflated'? Kind of whooped? I think it's funny...Mr. Arrogance knows he's in deep doo doo. Or maybe he was pandering to the cameras for a sympathy vote?

Geraldo is a joke. I knew if I watched his nonsense I would only get more infuriated.

I could not get the other link to open. I know Baden, have been chuckling at him for a long time. My question though, is would HE have allowed a defense attorney's expert to obverse HIM doing an autopsy that pretained to a criminal case. He is quite happy to talk about all the cases he has 'won', and he is quick to point out how wrong juries are who convicted people he testified for - but I just can't imagine him allowing some other 'expert' to observe him during an autopsy of a high profile case - if he was on the 'other side' of the table, so to speak. He would have been highly insulted and sqwaucked to high heaven - oh, hey, in my humble opinion (almost forgot to put that in)

Ah, okay! I saw your original question that Dr G's autopsies were with actors, make up, etc and I thought your question was whether Dr Baden allowed someone to overlook his handiwork with real cadavers.

All I know, courtesy of HBO, is that he allows cameras to observe him--although that is night and day from having the prosecution side watch him. The magic of filming for HBO doesn't count--you are absolutely right.

I have never heard of this "working as a team" come up in a case before....

I don't see a problem with allowing the defense to watch Dr G do the autopsy - they wouldn't even have to be in the room if there's an observation deck.

But Florida law doesn't require it, and the prosecutor is turning every screw at his disposal in the vicinity of Jose's nether regions.

I think the prosecutors are as sick as we are at the families and the defense teams willingness to allow poor Caylee to bashed around even more...

The defense is willing to pull out all the stops, showing NO respect to that dear child just to get W in their column.

They keep saying 'she's innocent until proven guility' and throwing 'mother's rights' out there. If I recall, her daughter is DEAD, most likely by her own hand, so I'd say she has no 'mother's rights' as she isn't a mother anymore.

The accused has all the rights. The victim has none. It's quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo