Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mysteryiew, Great to see you ;}

A simple fingernail I believe it was. What case????? M Peterson? Not sure.

Believe it was the first trial of Spector (where Ms. Baden was a defense attorney as well)

That was the 1st I had heard of them having a new one & that's what I was implying. They knew thier house was being searched. What are they soooo scared about what might have been found that day? I really would like to know when he was hired cause I think it's very telling that they may have assisted in covering up something.

I think its because they had no idea what might turn up. The announcement of him being hired came before the announcement of the search warrant.

Showing LA taking the memorial away. I do understand the grieving & reality they all MUST face now though. I don't know how I would react if it was me. Though I think they knew Caylee was in need of being taken away from KC for a long time.:furious: They choose to ignore KC's problems cause it would tarnish thier Leave It To Beaver family!!

Cindy was said to be in therapy and contemplating gaining custody of Caylee when Casey left with Caylee.

I could not get the other link to open. I have read/heard about Baden, have been chuckling at him for a long time. My question though, is would HE have allowed a defense attorney's expert to obverse HIM doing an autopsy that pretained to a criminal case. He is quite happy to talk about all the cases he has 'won', and he is quick to point out how wrong juries are who convicted people he testified for - but I just can't imagine him allowing some other 'expert' to observe him during an autopsy of a high profile case - if he was on the 'other side' of the table, so to speak. He would have been highly insulted and sqwaucked to high heaven - oh, hey, in my humble opinion (almost forgot to put that in)
Interestingly, there was a cloud over Dr Baden's testimony in the Phil Spector case.

He blurted out a theory on the stand that had not been provided to the prosecution in discovery, and that testimony was ruled inadmissable.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ial-we-watch-court-tv-so-you-dont-have-to-36/

Did you guys think JB seemed rather 'deflated'? Kind of whooped? I think it's funny...Mr. Arrogance knows he's in deep doo doo. Or maybe he was pandering to the cameras for a sympathy vote?

Yeah really, tonight was the first time I've ever seen him without that stupid smirk on his face.

Wasn't JB the first to remind the press/public that the remains were possibly not of Caylee and to keep an open mind, interesting. Wonder who convinced him to shift course?

I keep hearing talk about the body being wrapped in a towel and how that could have led immediately to the police racing down to the A's home to get a match.

I wonder if these reporters have heard a rumor that a towel was found in the bag? The blonde reporter Geraldo just talked to made it sound like it was something placed in that bag that caused the new search of the home.

Very interesting! Rumor only at this point.

The blond reporter has yet to figure out that Dr. G is a she and not a he. Take it with some salt sweet Scandi - miss you :blowkiss:

Did you guys think JB seemed rather 'deflated'? Kind of whooped? I think it's funny...Mr. Arrogance knows he's in deep doo doo. Or maybe he was pandering to the cameras for a sympathy vote?

They have an uphill battle and they know it...so they're going to try and discredit the police investigators and the evidence. It won't work.

I think the prosecutoers are as sick as we are at the families and the defense teams willingness to allow poor Caylee to bashed around even more...

The defense is willing to pull out all the stops, showing NO respect to that dear child just to get W in their column.

I thought we'd hear that JB is "playing to win" tonight, but I guess that soundbite didn't make it to air...:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm just a mean mother then... but if one of my kids committed murder, let alone my GRANDBABY, there is no way in hell I would stand by them. No way.

I would turn them in as much as it would hurt but I don't know how I would react afterwards. No one deserves to have thier life taken away by the hans of another unless it's done by the court of law. I sure wouldn't be acting like the A's are. :furious:

Dr. Lee had his trouble with the Phil Spector case. A fingernail of the victim went missing.

You just finding out GR is not exactly God's gift to fair and balanced reporting? LOL Maybe Fox News could do a special - GR opening the mysterious crypt in Puerto Rico believed to contain the body of the real Zanaida. Or maybe that's the loot of the real Zanaida. :rolleyes:
This program was a pr bonanza for Baez. I think Geraldo has the hots for Baez's "beautiful" wife.

It's unheard of to allow any outside people into an autopsy on an unidentified body and the body IS unidentified at this point. I guess the lawyers didn't understand what UNIDENTIFIED means.

Anyone know the answer:
Is the dump site by the corner that the Homeowners Assoc. wanted to move the media during the protesters stink?

Wasn't JB the first to remind the press/public that the remains were possibly not of Caylee and to keep an open mind, interesting. Wonder who convinced him to shift course?
Probably the collective weight of the opinion of all those pros circling around him. After all, they have reputations to maintain, and don't want to be seen as participating in a case led by a rookie who likes the sound of his own voice.

I think its because they had no idea what might turn up. The announcement of him being hired came before the announcement of the search warrant.

Cindy was said to be in therapy and contemplating gaining custody of Caylee when Casey left with Caylee.

Many families have problem members, no one expects them to commit murder.

Yeah really, tonight was the first time I've ever seen him without that stupid smirk on his face.

It's also the first time we haven't heard that we don't know CASEY'S side of the story yet and when it comes out in court, we'll all understand.

I like the new trends with JB.

thank you people for answering my question about what Pam said

Pam said that there doesn't have to be premeditation in FLA for Murder 1 -- that they have something called Felony murder which is Murder 1. If the perp kills someone in the process of committing certain felonies that they would qualify for Murder 1 and DP...such as AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE.

Interesting. It will be interesting to see if charges are upgraded, and if they are, if the defense is looking for a plea deal.

This was exactly what the SA's office argued about not letting them in at the autopsy, is the defense runs to the media with sensitive details any chance they get. Baden was there and she had the nerve to turn around and invite GR to the crime scene?

Yes...............it was a clear illustration of what the defense would likely do if allowed to be any more a part of the investigation by observing the autopsy.

Everything JB is doing is so un-conventional! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member