Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's say they will stand by KC. That's just sick. She's a murderer.

That's what they say in public but I betcha they will never visit her in prison even after she's convicted. I think they are disgusted with what she did to Caylee and they are only putting on an act as per Jose's request. Once trial is over, it's bye bye KC. The most they will probably do for her is put some money in her commisary account.

Like throw the case in a backwards sort of way? Get LE to screw up then use it against them? Possible but risky.

No more like plant or remove evidence from the crime scene.

I mean it isn't usual for a defense attorney to insist that his experts attend an autopsy of a person who hadn't even had their identity confirmed yet. Or to attend a crime scene before LE had finished processing it.

Is it just me, or does GR seem to be coming out pro defense?

You are spot on, GR is in the tank for the defence.

Did you hear that LE needed the a's fingerprints?

Must have been something funny at the crime scene with caylee????

Maybe now they really want an obstruction charge against the A's.

Thanks, Valrico...I liked her and now I really like her. Wasn't she the one who mentioned that "if" Caylee were wrapped in a towel, that could be one reason LE made a dash for the house? (Not an exact quote)

What if they were monogrammed? :eek:

I've already posted this but can't recall where. In the middle of the night after Caylee's remains were found I woke up in the early morning hours with a very strong feeling that Caylee's little yellow towel with the green ears was found with her body. I don't believe in psychic phenomena so I'll be really stunned if that turns out to be the case.

I keep hearing talk about the body being wrapped in a towel and how that could have led immediately to the police racing down to the A's home to get a match.

I wonder if these reporters have heard a rumor that a towel was found in the bag? The blonde reporter Geraldo just talked to made it sound like it was something placed in that bag that caused the new search of the home.

Very interesting! Rumor only at this point.

I posted some of the pics in another thread where you can see what looks like bedding poking out from the top of the brown bag. its the last pic on the left.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3050518&postcount=463

I really don't know what to think anymore. I opted for an accident at first. The more we hear about the tape, CSI removing drywall, ect. I wonder if it was a rage killing of some sort. Of course all of this has to be speculation because LE has not confirmed any of this yet.

What I was trying to say about the pesticide is the fact that yes, you are right, it would destroy maggots and bugs who may have "chloroform" inside them according to Dr. Baden. I am sure it means nothing..LOL..but it did freak me out because I wondered if someone was trying to get rid of chloroform evidence. :)

I definitely don't think it was an accident, I definitely think it was rage over the fight KC and Cindy had. I think Cindy knows this is the motive because she has never ever mentioned the fight to anyone once the case came to light. According to Cindy, it was a nice day, nice night, and she tucked them into bed.

I'm still in a toss up on where the chloroform fits in. It would be a real unusual way to just put your kid to sleep for awhile. Doesn't last more than 20 minutes and meds would have been easier to use.

You are spot on, GR is in the tank for the defence.

Did you hear that LE needed the a's fingerprints?

Must have been something funny at the crime scene with caylee????

Maybe now they really want an obstruction charge against the A's.

It's typical when investigating a crime scene to take the fingerprints of everyone who may have come in contact with any object, for the purpose of ruling people out as much as ruling them in.

I giggled when LA said " LAW ENFORCEMENT" he tries to be such a bad *advertiser censored*...

how about "cops" or "po-po" or "50" you goober:crazy:

I know, right? How many people say "I'm going to call Law Enforcement!" more like "I'm going to call the COPS on you bunch of lug nuts if you even look like you want to follow my happy a$$ onto our property!"

Yes but pesticides on the body would be something that could only be determined by a lab after all the time the body had been there. And it is thought it was under water too. So it wouldn't have been recognizable at the crime scene.

Thanks for clearing that up!! I will sure sleep better tonight!!:) I just had no idea what in the world they would be thinking of by removing pesticides from the crime scene.
:eek:

Like throw the case in a backwards sort of way? Get LE to screw up then use it against them? Possible but risky.

I think this whole "defense at the autopsy" is a new strategy aimed at starting the "doubt" about the forensics - or it was a knee-jerk reaction by Baez filed too soon upon the recovery of the body so close to Hopespring. He had to know after meeting with Casey that day and her reaction that this was something big. Since he's inexperienced with forensics and he's got the "big guns" on his team, he meant to invoke them in the proceedings as soon as possible.

Kimberly G mentioned that she thought it was a mistake (I think I heard that correctly - if I didn't, please someone let me know) that the prosecution didn't concede to this request. I'm not sure I agree with her there, simply because in law, the defendant has a right to see the State's evidence in it's complete form and I don't think anywhere the law states they can see it while it's being compiled/investigated. To grant the defense the right to see it as it's happening really, to me, puts the "experts" in the postion of overseer. I don't think any State or Federal ME's or labs would want this to be perceived that way.

Felony murder in Florida if Caylee was drugged. Aggravated child abuse.

Anthonys are devastated. Haven't seen or talked with Casey in weeks. Dealing with developments as they happen. Odds are this body is Caylee. Anthonys are realistic about that possibility.

WOW , realistic is a huge step for the A's...about time..

Did you guys think JB seemed rather 'deflated'? Kind of whooped? I think it's funny...Mr. Arrogance knows he's in deep doo doo. Or maybe he was pandering to the cameras for a sympathy vote?

I think he is star struck by his experts ...........

Speak of Geragos' boat trick -

This reminds me, in a way, of what happened in his dubious distinction at being Scott Peterson's representation at trial. If I recall, Geragos became the attorney after the victims were identified.

He was a talking head (on Larry King) for months before he took the case but I can't recall if it was before or after the victims were found?.

He talked almost every night about SP's GUILT so it was a big fat joke when he took the case..And it was all about $$$ for him because it was reported how much he was offered to take it..I remember being shocked at how much $$$ it was.

Bozo & his 'scheme team' won't be getting a dime or will they?..There's the silent donor who put up the reward $$$..Why would finding her body stop them from being so generous?..The A's will be cashing in sometime down the road for sure..Bozo probably will write a book ala JC & the others..What I don't see is the publicity from this case helping him at all..If he thinks otherwise that makes him as :crazy: as his client!

JB should study the law. In Florida, the defense has no right to be present at the autopsy.

It was Dr. C. Wecht that abused his position as coroner. However, Baden did not make sense at the Specter trial and left many scratching their heads as to whether he was testifying for the prosecution or the defense. It was not one of his glory cases.

Thanks for the answer SuziQ ;}

And Valorico, I didn't know Kimberly was married to this guy. I guess I can understand why the marriage didn't work out if I am right about who he is.

I frankly think once TV started doing News Talk Shows like Greta's, MSNBC. Nancy Grace, etc and they became a venue to attract mass viewers who would relate to the host/hostess, it really hurt the news.

These shows have to have a pro and a con to make it interesting and fair and balanced, and so their guests have to take either position whether they believe what they are saying or not. I've heard the TH's laugh about this.

And it has also ruined allot of guests, like these forensic pathologists, especially when they would have them on the same program each saying the opposite of the other.

And it created notariety {sp} for them of a different kind which put them in demand and elevated their reputations. $$$$$ and it is just too bad because now we don't always hear even what they really think about something. CRAAAAZY

He was a talking head (on Larry King) for months before he took the case but I can't recall if it was before or after the victims were found?.

He talked almost every night about SP's GUILT so it was a big fat joke when he took the case..And it was all about $$$ for him because it was reported how much he was offered to take it..I remember being shocked at how much $$$ it was.

Bozo & his 'scheme team' won't be getting a dime or will they?..There's the silent donor who put up the reward $$$..Why would finding her body stop them from being so generous?..The A's will be cashing in sometime down the road for sure..Bozo probably will write a book ala JC & the others..What I don't see is the publicity from this case helping him at all..If he thinks otherwise that makes him as :crazy: as his client!

Dr. Wecht did the same thing. He agreed with every one of the prosections theories regarding the condition of Laci's body and the way Conner was released from her uterus right up until he received the check from the defense. Then he did a complete turnabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd