Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll go back to watching Law & Order re-runs.

Even the ones I've seen a 1/2 dozen times are better than a WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING out of Geraldo! :mad:

New twist, what new twist, blah, blah, blah.

Now they're showing superbowl commercials

Oh no he didn't :eek: Geraldo just said they were kinda LAME!! Pot, meet kettle....

That was funny..... :)

He will probably start with the last 5 minutes tonight with the defense defending KAs smile and conclusion tomorrow night with 2 minutes of CA just so everyone will tune in.

I don't believe for a minute that Cindy was even scheduled for real tonight or tomorrow night. Has she even been seen on camera since little Caylee's remains were found? I would be SHOCKED :eek: if she was on a live TV interview at this time.

I think "Geraldo at Small" just uses false advertising to get viewers. I mean, how many times have they done it that we know of just in the Anthony case?

Show me the Cindy!!!!
:bananapowerslide:

Come on Geraldo stop failing us. :rage:

I find it ODD that his website only says this weekend.
It almost seems like it was not really finalized.

Did it always say "this weekend"? I only read about it here so I have no clue but it looks like GR's pulled another fast one..I don't expect to see CA tomorrow night or any other night on his show!

It went something like this,

pic of casey in jail,
"Why is this women smiling?"
Tonight attorneys for the accused child killing mom casey answer crutial questions on changing venue, discovery, and on a jury pool that has already convicted his notorious client.

Vomit, puke, vomit, puke (that was added by me!)

You know, it's times like this that I feel the need...to...shave...his...mustache...! What a letdown! I can't even stand watching this show...only turned it on to see the update. Booo GR!

I don't believe for a minute that Cindy was even scheduled for real tonight or tomorrow night. Has she even been seen on camera since little Caylee's remains were found? I would be SHOCKED :eek: if she was on a live TV interview at this time.

I think "Geraldo at Small" just uses false advertising to get viewers. I mean, how many times have they done it that we know of just in the Anthony case?

I still say the defense money is coming from somewhere!

Has there actually been a Cindy live interview/sighting since the remains have been found? After this and seeing her reactions on the last jailhouse tape, there is no way,I believe, that she does not know. I have never seen such anguish captured and then released for viewing. Unspeakable. No matter what her public persona has been, her weight loss speaks for it all...she loved Caylee and she is horrified at her gruesome fate at the hands of her very own daughter.

I KNOW! Was this just a cheap lead-in to get us all excited? OR did Cindy and BC drop out at he very LAST second?

I tend to believe the cheap lead-in deal myself. Never thought Cindy would come forward..before the whole nation and schmooze on about..Zannie, Jesse Grund, Amy..let's see....perhaps the ever elusive Annie??? Guess we'll never know until the trial, if it ever happens. :waitasec:

I'm just now getting here today.........saw the topic of this thread, and got excited. When I looked at the clock, I realized I've missed half the program. Then............I read the comments here. So, Geraldo has done it again............this happens more often than not. :(

Did I hear that someone made fudge????:blowkiss:

Me thinks that casey's 'dream team' will be on next.

Honestly if everyone would tune out of his show he wouldn't get the ratings. I personally refuse to watch his show ever sinse he did a 180. Nothing entertaining in watching him kissing the defenses butt :crazy:
Cuppy, he only gets the ratings that he does because of his time slot - Headline News plays NG reruns and MSNBC & CNN have shows on that no one wants to see anyway - so Geraldo has no real competition in his timeslot. Why? Because only nutty people like us (ws) are the only ones who watch the news channels on the weekends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991