Geraldo - Sept. 21, - Jesse Taking Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caller who asked about KC's phone call to him on June 16/17th had a good question. I was surprised he said she called to talk about issues with her boyfriend. He didn't notice anything different about the call. That surprises me.

On June 16th call.........conversation business as usual, looking for a place to live and complaints about her mom.

4:19pm Tony
4:21pm Jesse
4:24pm Mom cell

All of that in a 3 minute call?

I just watched that segment and I just wonder what happened to her to make her change like she did actress or not you would have thought he would have seen some of those traits before they broke up. I think he seems like a fine young man maybe to much of a homebody for Casey she seems to wild to be with such a calm man.

Gosh, I think he nailed Cindy to the nth degree. State just what I have thought of her all along. She is one controlling you know what! And she has just as big a lying problem as her daughter does. I think they both suffer from the same mental problems.

Well, I am definitely NOT impressed with this young man. He is too interested in putting down Cindy and saying that she was basically jealous of him. Hogwash! She didn't like his attitude. He thinks he's is right, and that's all there is to that. He also has no clue whatsoever about Casey and pathological liars.

He was right when he said he felt he had given the wrong idea last night; that it sounded like he supported KC. He said he was talking about her when he knew her. He said he doesn't know this KC.

He was very clear about that - a different Casey from the one he knew.

When is this show on dang it? is it on again tonight? at 11? possibly?

It's on Fox News - national edition, not local. Check you tv schedule for the time in your area. Here on the west coast, Pacific time, it's on again 3 hours after the first airing.

It's kind of telling that Casey did her complaining about Cindy to Jesse since Jesse didn't like Cindy. Getting sympathy and portraying one's self as a victim goes along with pathological lying. Guys who disrespect their girlfriend's mothers are not really that nice of guys and won't make good husbands.

Well, I am definitely NOT impressed with this young man. He is too interested in putting down Cindy and saying that she was basically jealous of him. Hogwash! She didn't like his attitude. He thinks he's is right, and that's all there is to that. He also has no clue whatsoever about Casey and pathological liars.
:eek: I think JG probably knew her better than anyone else...that goes for knowing Cindy, too. He thought he was the father and I am guessing that Cindy was jealous of him...extremely! Cindy is controlling and he would have been a definite threat to her hold over Casey and Caylee. Cindy would have hated his attitude since he was going to be taking the girls out of her house and away from her, imo. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have something to do with the break up actually.

He has every clue about Casey and pathological liars, imo. I am sure she lied to him about a few things and could be why they are no longer together. Being in LE even for a short time, he probably ran across a few liars there, too.

Watched the You Tube link. What an articulate fine young man. It is really too bad Casey didn't stay with this guy. We wouldn't be here now.

It does come on again tonight. Maybe 12 or 1.
There will probably be a video of it posted here in the morning.

Wow kwmred you're fast!!! I see you already posted the show.
Thank you very much:).

I really like Jesse. I think Casey was crazy to let him get away but I don't know what he ever saw in a *advertiser censored* like her! He is one lucky young man to have escaped life with someone such as her.
AMEN!
I just wish he had taken little Caylee too.

Wow kwmred you're fast!!! I see you already posted the show.
Thank you very much:).

I can't take too much credit. I swiped it from Carpe Noctem over on SM. He records a lot of shows like NG, GR, etc. I read both forums.

He can't bring himself to say Caylee's dead. Because he loved her and he doesn't believe the Casey he knew could hurt her child. Why does it seem hard for people to grasp that Cindy feels the same way ?
We all hurt for this little girl and want her found regardless, but we didn't know her or love her in the same sense as that of the GP's. Most of us really don't know how we'd react if we were in the same situation.

:waitasec:

I do not interpret him as being too interested in putting Cindy down. He was asked a question and gave an estimated assumption on why Cindy would be throwing accusations around about him. Which to me seems so unfair of her to do to someone who was willing to assume fatherhood to Caylee, even though she was found not to be his child. How would you know she didnt like his attitude? He never said he was right, he said all of that was his opinion until someone can prove otherwise.

Oye- I am so glad the link to the Youtube was posted for viewing a second time. Because after reading this response, I thought we had watched a totally different segment of the show.

Guys who disrespect their girlfriend's mothers are not really that nice of guys and won't make good husbands.

well that all depends......not all girlfriends complain about their mothers that way and not all girlfriends are pathalogical liars. So give the guy a break...it just depends on the dynamics of a relationship. he could do better.

heck I griped about my mother & my MIL til I was blue in the face, my husband never sided with me or entertained it for that matter. And my mother loved him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit